GGT 89 is my name and I'm a puppeteer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='StarKnightX']Give people more of a reason to buy the game new instead of used? Now I can see people being upset about not getting the 5 extra maps , but as far a the gold gun , if you care so much about the game to want the gold plated gun , why the hell wouldn't you buy the game new , midnight launch or not?[/QUOTE]

It's just the fact that they're saying "hey, you didn't go to the midnight launch" or "hey, you didn't buy this new," so now you don't get the full content of the game and can't buy it in the future? That's worse than DLC. That's complete and utter bullshit.

Divinity 2 does look real nice. Never played the first one, but it looks like its gonna kick ass.

Mega Man 9 also kicks ass.

My ass.

[quote name='distgfx']No way, seriously? That low? Holy crap.[/quote]

Yep. The only reason I haven't bought one already is because I don't have enough money in my Paypal to cover it.

Who's taking the thread? I've got a title if no one else does.

I will say regarding GOW2 , that while I am buying the game new when it first comes out , I'm not going to the midnight launch since I don't care about a gold plated gun , and I really don't care that much about the extra maps , so I'll probably end up trading the map code away.

The main reason I'm getting it new is so that I can get into the online right away , and because of the $10 gift card from amazon.

well stayed up till 7am last night playing the Little Big Planet beta... while I'll say I like it alot, I really wish mouse and keyboard were supported or at least a PC level editor... that's not a complaint at all, I just can see that doing things would be alot quicker.

it's also easier to wrap your head around level design if you know how to use adobe photoshop or illustrator since it uses the same design setup (layers, vector points, scripts).

but yeah, I think all of today i'll be trying to make something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back