GGT 89 is my name and I'm a puppeteer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Krymner']I gots GGT 90! :D[/quote]In 100 posts?

We took some friends out for pizza tonight. Going to hop onto the elliptical to work out here in a few with some 1UP Yours. Pizza + Exercise is likely to = :puke:

[quote name='daroga']In 100 posts?

We took some friends out for pizza tonight. Going to hop onto the elliptical to work out here in a few with some 1UP Yours. Pizza + Exercise is likely to = :puke:[/quote]

Ha! I just had some of those Pizza Mia crap from pizza hut. I feel just like throwing up now.

Wipeout is kicking my ass.

Mega Man 9 is kicking my ass.

Yep.

How far you gotten in the Wipeout? I've just gotten to the fourth grid and having a real tough time in the races. Those jerks keep blowing me the fuck up.

Um, I either just opened up the 4th or the 5th. I think the 4th though.

I'm not good, but I'm having fun :) We should play online and just be nice to each other. Turn wipeout into a defensive driving tutorial. "Let the jerks have the right of way... it's safer for everyone."

just got my replaced 360 was quick and i got credit which i used to get the new 360 covered
dont think im gonna do the whole re licensing process though since im always on live anyway that and my 360 might die on me anyway and id have to wait a year to relicense >

aw man I'm tryin to watch 1up show but gamevideos website never works in my Firefox... prolly becoz of adblocker that my friend installed for me

so I gotta use internet explorer, and my IE is all outdated yo.

out of curiosity I wanted to check what the latest version was and saw this:

2i230v4.jpg

yo this girl is maad hot!! I dont care if she's too young... u guys gotta step away from the Palin and step up to this girl!!

[quote name='daroga']$600 for a year's worth of car insurance? $10,000 deductible??[/QUOTE]

$10,000 you crazy! My car is a 98 corolla, not even worth that much lol...

my deductible is straight up N/A!! nada!! fully covered beeyotch!!

There's one thing I hate more than anything in Wipeout HD ... the Time Trial tracks. Not the ones where you only have to meet the predetermined time in one lap, but the ones where you have to meet the predetermined time in 3 or 4 laps. Those are a real kick in the balls.

[quote name='JEKKI']aw man I'm tryin to watch 1up show but gamevideos website never works in my Firefox... prolly becoz of adblocker that my friend installed for me

so I gotta use internet explorer, and my IE is all outdated yo.

out of curiosity I wanted to check what the latest version was and saw this:

2i230v4.jpg

yo this girl is maad hot!! I dont care if she's too young... u guys gotta step away from the Palin and step up to this girl!![/QUOTE]

She looks like this one:

lb.jpg

Aw balls, B2G1 sale is happening now at TRU? Damn, I was hoping for it to happen in November or at least late October.

Good news! Dinner was contained during the work out.

Ratchet and Clank Future is up on Goozex. I've got too much I want to play now and it's still pulling in 1000 points. Maybe I'll come back to it. But every time I've played an R&C game, I've played it for like an hour and a 1/2 and thought "This is really good!" and then never, ever wanted to play it again.

[quote name='daroga'] But every time I've played an R&C game, I've played it for like an hour and a 1/2 and thought "This is really good!" and then never, ever wanted to play it again.[/QUOTE]

I'm on my first playthrough of the very first R&C game, and that's how I feel every time I finish a session. I'm forcing myself to play through it though, because I feel like it's a series I need to play at least one of.

[quote name='Ahadi']I'm on my first playthrough of the very first R&C game, and that's how I feel every time I finish a session. I'm forcing myself to play through it though, because I feel like it's a series I need to play at least one of.[/quote]

Imo, 1st ratchet is garbage. 2nd and 3rd ones are great though. (3rd>2nd though). Size Matters is great if you've got a psp too (never tried the ps2 version).

[quote name='Foo228']Imo, 1st ratchet is garbage. 2nd and 3rd ones are great though. (3rd>2nd though). Size Matters is great if you've got a psp too (never tried the ps2 version).[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I hear the same things about Jak and Daxter. But like... I just feel like I should start at the beginning. Sort of like, develop ties to the characters and what not... Meh.

Yeah, the second a game feels like work, I drop it. Why bother? I have plenty of real, meaningful work I could be doing rather than virtual stuff. I play games to be entertained.

I want to play and beat something before Little Big Planet hits. I'm thinking Yakuza 2 or Zone of the Enders 2. Oh, it is October, though. I should be playing a Castlevania. Aria or Dawn of Sorrow? Both are good, but Aria is shorter... :whistle2:k

well, in Wipeout HD I'm on the 6th or 7th grid. kinda taking a break from it since I can only take so much at a time. I probably won't play it for a while due to me downloading the Little Big Planet Beta :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, in Wipeout HD I'm on the 6th or 7th grid. kinda taking a break from it since I can only take so much at a time. I probably won't play it for a while due to me downloading the Little Big Planet Beta :)[/quote]Why must you rub it in?

Got time for a GGT LBP picture, RR? ;)

[quote name='DarthPuma']I like what I've played so far of LBP. Can you not create in the demo?[/quote]

Demo? I know you can create in the beta.

[quote name='daroga']Why must you rub it in?

Got time for a GGT LBP picture, RR? ;)[/quote]

I've got time next week... it's weekend and time to chill out...

I've killed and mamed for my LBP code though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That's what I meant.

I guess I haven't unlocked it.[/quote]

Yea, gotta beat beta's story mode first.

[quote name='DarthPuma']A ton. No matter what I do it says I need the BIOS.[/quote]

Did you do what Chac said earlier? Needs to be in the bios folder. You also need to tell it where it is in the options somewhere. Its been a while.

Yeah, I have all the files from the .rar extracted to the bios folder in PSCX2 program files. I've got it set to dual core mode too.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yeah, I have all the files from the .rar extracted to the bios folder in PSCX2 program files. I've got it set to dual core mode too.[/quote]

Did you go to the bios folder to make sure that when you extracted it it didn't create a folder of its own? Also, did you tell it where the bios are? It won't know the file name or which one without you telling it.

So I went ahead and beat Tales of Vesperia. Um...I'll say it does a Bioshock-type ending in that it
just ends and you feel totally unsatisfied with the result.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Ah, told it where to find bios. Doesn't give me the error anymore.

Now how do I play my KoF11? It's in my drive.[/quote]

Well... load it, it would be somewhere in the toolbar.

File->Run CD/DVD just brings me to windows explorer. I navigate to the DVD drive and it has KOF 11 there, but in 2 folders with a shit ton of files.

[quote name='DarthPuma']File->Run CD/DVD just brings me to windows explorer. I navigate to the DVD drive and it has KOF 11 there, but in 2 folders with a shit ton of files.[/quote]

You're not supposed to navigate there anyway. It brings you up to windows explorer though uh? Can't help ya there, never had any problem like that.

It's an interesting year for basketball games. Not because either NBA Live or NBA 2K is worth giving a shit about, but because of the new strategies the companies are taking. EA's got that batshit insane $19 fee for people who don't buy the game new. But what 2K's doing is this:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72356

The PC version of the game is a port of the 360/PS3 version, and it's a mere twenty bucks. Saving $40 is... well, pretty damn tough to argue with. If this is an experiment for future games, I hope it succeeds resoundingly, since that kinda price point makes forking over cash for a new game about as painless as possible.

I would be excited if I hadn't played any of Free Radical's games. Unfortunately, I've played like 3 of them, and they all sucked.

That brief trailer looked absolutely retarded. As in, a 6-year-old would call it out as being childish.

They are insanely mediocre FPS games. They offer no originality or anything that isn't done better elsewhere. The first game was cool back when it came out alongside the PS2 because it was from the dudes who made Goldeneye (which was still relevant back then) and was a PS2 game, but it actually sucked.

[quote name='Chacrana']They are insanely mediocre FPS games. They offer no originality or anything that isn't done better elsewhere. The first game was cool back when it came out alongside the PS2 because it was from the dudes who made Goldeneye (which was still relevant back then) and was a PS2 game, but it actually sucked.[/quote]

at least back up your claims. I can see how someone wouldn't like them, but they far from suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back