GGT 95 Got Boils On His Face From His Coke-Whore Girlfriend's Easy Gash

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ShinSolidus']This has got to be the most disgusting thread title ever...[/QUOTE]

You think that's gross? Just wait till you see GGT 95's face.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Natural Born Kitties.

Less drugs than Woody Harrelson though.[/QUOTE]

Probably would be a better movie, too.

Censored or uncensored.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']My only complaint is the weird chapter where you go through a trap filled castle fighting samurai, shinobi, and tigers. [/QUOTE]

That was the best part!

So I should totally be doing Math right now, but I just got the MvC3 strat guide (my fiancee finallllly sent it to me) and God, I cannot stop reading it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So I should totally be doing Math right now, but I just got the MvC3 strat guide (my fiancee finallllly sent it to me) and God, I cannot stop reading it.[/QUOTE]

Finally sent it to you? :whistle2:s

Damn Yakuza 3...the
orphanage stuff
is soooo fucking boring.

I kind of just want to jump right into Yakuza 4.

But it's not on sale at Amazon yet, so I will continue to wait on it.

[quote name='gunm']Damn Yakuza 3...the
orphanage stuff
is soooo fucking boring.

But it's not on sale at Amazon yet, so I will continue to wait on it.[/QUOTE]

if you have beef with it, send it to frosty, i'll play it for you.

loving hard corps... chac, which characters do you use the most? i've been playing with leviathan and the samurai (mostly leviathan).

orphanage stuff
is soooo fucking boring.

You can make it past. I believe.

Also it's worth getting past, Y3 has a fantastic story.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']if you have beef with it, send it to frosty, i'll play it for you.

loving hard corps... chac, which characters do you use the most? i've been playing with leviathan and the samurai (mostly leviathan).[/QUOTE]

I've only been playing as Bahamut. I really just want to work on getting good with one character first before I branch off to the others.

I keep messing up on dumb shit, though... and I blame it partially on the DS3 not being particularly great for this sorta game... the shoulder buttons are not a good thing.

But anyway, I'm still getting to the end of stage 4 on one credit, so I guess that's not a bad start, considering I haven't put a shit ton of time into it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So I should totally be doing Math right now, but I just got the MvC3 strat guide (my fiancee finallllly sent it to me) and God, I cannot stop reading it.[/QUOTE]
Homework >>> Video Games. Do the math now. Math homework is fun, wish I was doing it right now. :whistle2:(

I just played some Marvel vs. Capcom 3 online with two friends. Enjoyed it a lot. I'm really hyped for Third Birthday next week. :D

April is going to be awesome with Wizardy and Arcana Heart coming to PSN, along with retail releases like the FFIV Collection, Mortal Kombat, etc.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Finally sent it to you? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Yeah, she bought it for me for Valentine's day and just sent it on Monday :roll: I was pissed she took so long to send it and almost bought it myself, but she made up for it by putting a shit ton of Reese's and PB and Fudge Oreos in the box, too.

I'm an easy man to please.

And TMK, I've been doing work all day and I suuuuck at Math. No fun for me. :(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, she bought it for me for Valentine's day and just sent it on Monday :roll: I was pissed she took so long to send it and almost bought it myself, but she made up for it by putting a shit ton of Reese's and PB and Fudge Oreos in the box, too.

I'm an easy man to please.

And TMK, I've been doing work all day and I suuuuck at Math. No fun for me. :([/QUOTE]

Is this a long distance relationship? I must've missed that part?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is this a long distance relationship? I must've missed that part?[/QUOTE]
Yes siree! She lives in Cali, I live in Kansas. I forgot when I talked about it last, either it was a couple of GGTs ago or it was in an MvC3 lobby. It works pretty well for me, too :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yes siree! She lives in Cali, I live in Kansas. I forgot when I talked about it last, either it was a couple of GGTs ago or it was in an MvC3 lobby. It works pretty well for me, too :cool:[/QUOTE]

I already don't like her.

[quote name='whoknows']Took over a month for her to send it.

You should dump her.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yes siree! She lives in Cali, I live in Kansas. I forgot when I talked about it last, either it was a couple of GGTs ago or it was in an MvC3 lobby. It works pretty well for me, too :cool:[/QUOTE]

No wonder it's weird at times...
I should think it works out nicely.

--

Man, I feel like I missed out on CvS2. That game looks like it could be fun. Reppu Ken!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have a hard time playing PS2 games now.
This is why I sold half the backlog I had and still haven't played more than a stage in Godhand. It was a miracle I finished FF12.

I'll start with Yakuza 3, if I ever see it cheap enough.[/QUOTE]
I picked up Yakuza 3 for $15 at Kmart.
[quote name='BlueScrote']That was the best part![/QUOTE]
It was fun, it just drew me out of the experience. You have this serious crime drama, and then you get to a castle that rises out of the ground and is filled with Sengoku era soldiers.
orphanage stuff
is soooo fucking boring.

I'm doing that stuff now. It is kind of boring, but it's not that bad.

You should dump her.[/QUOTE] Them cookies, man! SOOO GOOD!

[quote name='distgfx']I already don't like her.

This.[/QUOTE] Why don't you like Cali?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No wonder it's weird at times...
I should think it works out nicely.

--

Man, I feel like I missed out on CvS2. That game looks like it could be fun. Reppu Ken![/QUOTE] It does! Hanging up whenever you don't want to speak to someone is one of the greatest luxuries ever. And CvS2 isn't that great. I thought it was really, really boring.

[quote name='distgfx']

Unfortunately high-level play apparently is usually boring as shit.[/QUOTE]
Yep. I saw two of my friends that were crazy good at it play once and it was literally the most fucking boring fight I've seen in a fighting game ever.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Why don't you like Cali?[/QUOTE]

It's a personal thing, you may see for yourself one day.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep. I saw two of my friends that were crazy good at it play once and it was literally the most fucking boring fight I've seen in a fighting game ever.[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right from what I've heard.

You should dump her.[/QUOTE]
This.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, I feel like I missed out on CvS2. That game looks like it could be fun. Reppu Ken![/QUOTE]
It's a ton of fun. But matches can take for-fucking-ever at times.

GO PLAY IT

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This.

It's a ton of fun. But matches can take for-fucking-ever at times.

GO PLAY IT[/QUOTE]

Does GGPO support it? That is, was there a MAME version?
Otherwise, how the hell am I supposed to play it? :p

--

Rei, Yakuza 3 for $15 is my price range, but the nearest K-Mart is over an hour away and I'm sure they wouldn't have any in stock. :(
I was going to buy it from Gamefly when they cleared out their stock around Christmas but hesitated too long.

[quote name='distgfx']It's a personal thing, you may see for yourself one day.

Sounds about right from what I've heard.[/QUOTE]
Aww, okay man.

And yes, it is so boring. It was fun, but I could never deal with the slowness of it for long.

Frosty, if you're that curious you should look around any gaming places around you that sell older games, I was able to pick up a copy for Xbox and PS2 not too long ago for about 3 bucks apiece.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Aww, okay man.

And yes, it is so boring. It was fun, but I could never deal with the slowness of it for long.

Frosty, if you're that curious you should look around any gaming places around you that sell older games, I was able to pick up a copy for Xbox and PS2 not too long ago for about 3 bucks apiece.[/QUOTE]

Avoid the Xbox one, get the PS2 one ... that is all.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Aww, okay man.

Frosty, if you're that curious you should look around any gaming places around you that sell older games, I was able to pick up a copy for Xbox and PS2 not too long ago for about 3 bucks apiece.[/QUOTE]

Would have to be xbox and would need to work on 360 for it to even register (see my comments about Godhand/Viewtiful Joe where Chac was instigating). The closest thing I'd have is Gamestop and without online play, it'd be relatively worthless, since I'd have no one to play against.

Edit: Distgfx says avoid xbox, so if it wasn't arcade, it's no play. I don't even have a stick that works on my PS2, let alone the desire to turn that thing on (which, again, is sadly why I've never played through godhand and don't even own a VJ game).

[quote name='distgfx']Avoid the Xbox one, get the PS2 one ... that is all.[/QUOTE]

PS2 version has roll canceling. So that's the one everyone prefers.

Either get that or the import Dreamcast version, since it's a Naomi arcade title.

No GGPO for it, buuuuuuuuut
a DC emulator has netplay, though I haven't tried it.

[quote name='distgfx']Avoid the Xbox one, get the PS2 one ... that is all.[/QUOTE] I agree with you, I'm glad I got a second copy on the PS2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Would have to be xbox and would need to work on 360 for it to even register (see my comments about Godhand/Viewtiful Joe where Chac was instigating). The closest thing I'd have is Gamestop and without online play, it'd be relatively worthless, since I'd have no one to play against.

Edit: Distgfx says avoid xbox, so if it wasn't arcade, it's no play. I don't even have a stick that works on my PS2, let alone the desire to turn that thing on (which, again, is sadly why I've never played through godhand and don't even own a VJ game).[/QUOTE] Aww, that sucks. :cry:

Xbox CvS2 was fine, just didn't have roll canceling, so peeps hated on it. Plus it had that easy operation shit which was lame, but totally optional.

Not even sure if it's BC on 360.

Liking Monster Tale a lot. It's a shame Metroidvanias are more commonly made, as it's pretty much just been this and Shadow Complex as the only quality entries in the genre for the past few years.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Xbox CvS2 was fine, just didn't have roll canceling, so peeps hated on it. Plus it had that easy operation shit which was lame, but totally optional.

Not even sure if it's BC on 360.[/QUOTE]
I liked and played the PS2 version more because it looks better on my tv. Idk if the xbox version is backwards compatible, I haven't played it since the day I bought it.

Man, my iTunes is totally reading my mind on what I want to listen to right now.

Finally all my PC parts have come in. Building my monster will take patience. Should be complete by Saturday.

WOOOOOOO! Can't wait to see my Steam game list filled with games I will never have the time to play.

[quote name='j-cart']Finally all my PC parts have come in. Building my monster will take patience. Should be complete by Saturday.

WOOOOOOO! Can't wait to see my Steam game list filled with games I will never have the time to play.[/QUOTE]

Slowpoke. I'd build that shit inside of two hours at a relaxed pace, sipping coffee the whole time.

Just got an email from Sony.

An important message to you from the
PlayStation(R)Network team at Sony Computer
Entertainment America LLC.

On April 1, 2011, Sony Computer
Entertainment America LLC ("SCEA")
will transfer its online services
operations, including your wallet
and the funds in it, to Sony Network
Entertainment America Inc. ("SNEA").
The first time you sign in to your
Sony Online Services account on or
after April 1, you will be asked to
enter into a new Terms of Service and
User Agreement with SNEA. If you do
not wish to enter into a contract with
SNEA, you may decline the terms of
service and we will close your account(s)
and return your funds. You can preview
the new Terms of Service and User
Agreement with SNEA at:
http://playstation.innovyx.net/r?xncJcvvEcWlHHqEHWccTlWHJnJP

PlayStation(R)Network will continue to
provide you with the highest standard
of interactive entertainment. Your
access to the best games, movies, TV
shows, music and friends will remain
intact. Thank you very much for being
part of the PlayStation(R)Network online
community! We look forward to continuing
to bring you the best in innovative
online entertainment!

Your PlayStation(R)Network password and
Sign-on ID is required
to sign in to your Sony Online Services
account. Please go to >>
http://playstation.innovyx.net/r?xncJcvvEcWJqTqEHWccTlWHJnlW
to ensure your account information
is accurate and updated.

The PlayStation(R)Network Team

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Liking Monster Tale a lot. It's a shame Metroidvanias are more commonly made, as it's pretty much just been this and Shadow Complex as the only quality entries in the genre for the past few years.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that it's good. The game has my interest, so I'll definitely be picking it up when I can get a deal on it.

It wasn't in great supply, so you probably shouldn't wait too long. My GS only had the one copy that I bought and that seems like about how many that most of them got. BB and Amazon are the only other places that are also selling it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just got an email from Sony.

An important message to you from the
PlayStation(R)Network team at Sony Computer
Entertainment America LLC.

On April 1, 2011, Sony Computer
Entertainment America LLC ("SCEA")
will transfer its online services
operations, including your wallet
and the funds in it, to Sony Network
Entertainment America Inc. ("SNEA").
The first time you sign in to your
Sony Online Services account on or
after April 1, you will be asked to
enter into a new Terms of Service and
User Agreement with SNEA. If you do
not wish to enter into a contract with
SNEA, you may decline the terms of
service and we will close your account(s)
and return your funds. You can preview
the new Terms of Service and User
Agreement with SNEA at:
http://playstation.innovyx.net/r?xncJcvvEcWlHHqEHWccTlWHJnJP

PlayStation(R)Network will continue to
provide you with the highest standard
of interactive entertainment. Your
access to the best games, movies, TV
shows, music and friends will remain
intact. Thank you very much for being
part of the PlayStation(R)Network online
community! We look forward to continuing
to bring you the best in innovative
online entertainment!

Your PlayStation(R)Network password and
Sign-on ID is required
to sign in to your Sony Online Services
account. Please go to >>
http://playstation.innovyx.net/r?xncJcvvEcWJqTqEHWccTlWHJnlW
to ensure your account information
is accurate and updated.

The PlayStation(R)Network Team[/QUOTE]

Sounds veeerrrrryyyy SNEAky

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It wasn't in great supply, so you probably shouldn't wait too long. My GS only had the one copy that I bought and that seems like about how many that most of them got. BB and Amazon are the only other places that are also selling it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, wasn't aware of that. I've been too late on games that got rare before, so I may try to pick this one up if it looks like it's going to end up that way.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Slowpoke. I'd build that shit inside of two hours at a relaxed pace, sipping coffee the whole time.[/QUOTE]

I got no software right now. So it would just sit there.

Also I really need to clean up my place first.

/edit: got that same email from "Sony" clicked spam and never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back