GGT 95 Got Boils On His Face From His Coke-Whore Girlfriend's Easy Gash

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']It won't let me join your game, ihadFG :([/QUOTE]

:( I wonder why.

How long did you try to connect after I invited you? Because I left the lobby after a minute or two.

Need somebody to troll.

I destroyed stage 4 of Hard Corps: Uprising. I love a game that's honestly worth improving at... it's so satisfying to dismantle a challenge that was the bane of your existence a day ago.

[quote name='ihadFG']:( I wonder why.

How long did you try to connect after I invited you? Because I left the lobby after a minute or two.[/QUOTE]
Probably about 3 minutes or so after, it was as soon as I got out of the ranked match I was in and got to the main menu.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Playing SSFIV PS3.

Free wins.

Come get 'em.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, darned those horrible controls.

Maybe Capcom should just give up on the fighting genre.

[quote name='Chacrana']hmm... totally gonna stream my playthrough of Crysis 2 on Friday. Please look forward to it.[/QUOTE]

I just got to the anti-grav parts in the original. fuck they're bad.

First thing I saw this morning when I got up was that DNF was pushed back and my first thought wasn't "HAHA!" it was more like, "Man, I was really looking forward to playing that soon!" It's only a month, though, so I don't think it's a huge deal. Has it been rated yet by the ESRB? If not, that could be the problem since I've heard a lot of people have been saying that it's either AO or a pretty hard M.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']First thing I saw this morning when I got up was that DNF was pushed back and my first thought wasn't "HAHA!" it was more like, "Man, I was really looking forward to playing that soon!" It's only a month, though, so I don't think it's a huge deal. Has it been rated yet by the ESRB? If not, that could be the problem since I've heard a lot of people have been saying that it's either AO or a pretty hard M.[/QUOTE]

It's not like fucking SotC/ICO which has been pushed back indefinitely.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's not like fucking SotC/ICO which has been pushed back indefinitely.[/QUOTE]
No, but I don't have a problem playing on PS2 so I can go back and play my PS2 copies of those while I wait.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No, but I don't have a problem playing on PS2 so I can go back and play my PS2 copies of those while I wait.[/QUOTE]

(1) I sold my PS2 copy of SotC... which reminds me, I wonder if ICO went back up since the delay.
(2) I hate turning on my PS2; we covered this.
(3) I didn't already use $40 in amazon credit on DNF.
(4) PS2 versions are very sketchy technically -- if moving them to PS3 fixes technical issues, nobody should ever play the PS2 copy again, even while waiting.

The reality of it is probably problems with the stupid 3D support. fuck 3D. fuck it in the goatass. :bomb:

[quote name='KingBroly']Hey GGT, guess what got delayed again? That's right...

[/QUOTE]

I smell publicity stunt, fairly sure that was probably always their target release date and they did this to build more hype for the game.

[quote name='whoknows']You all know what game IGN gave a higher score to than God Hand?

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/770/770960.html[/QUOTE]

Not every game can be as good as Sonic.

[quote name='icebeast']No game can be as good as Sonic.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

And yes, looks like a publicity stunt.

--

D'oh moment of yesterday: Realizing that grabbing extra powerups for the same weapon in HCU actually increases the weapon's abilities. Didn't even think to try it until I saw some of the unlocks talking about "level 2".
Awesome moment of yesterday: Same idea as Chac -- getting my ass handed to me by the mini boss in stage one of HCU to go back and try again and not lose a life on him. ^_^

Yeah, I'm not sure about pushing it to the week after E3...the only other thing coming out on May 3rd was Thor: God of Thunder

Now it's coming out within a few weeks or on the same day as Child of Eden, Shadows of the Damned, Red Faction Armageddon, Alice: Madness Returns, Infamous 2, and Call of Juarez: The Cartel

[quote name='diddy310']Yeah, I'm not sure about pushing it to the week after E3...the only other thing coming out on May 3rd was Thor: God of Thunder

Now it's coming out within a few weeks or on the same day as Child of Eden, Shadows of the Damned, Red Faction Armageddon, Alice: Madness Returns, Infamous 2, and Call of Juarez: The Cartel[/QUOTE]

Personally, the only game that really interests me in the list you made is Infamous 2 and I don't even know if I'll pick that up at launch, probably wait until it's sub $30. Well, and Shadows of the Damned, maybe, if that's the Suda 51 game dallow posted a week or so ago. But that's also not for day one.

Most of those games aren't FPS either, are they?

Looking through late April, Early May maybe they do have a better shot in June. May 3rd was 2 weeks after Mortal Kombat and Portal 2, 2 weeks before LA Noire.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/24/resident-evil-revival-selection-site-launches-drops-a-comparis/

gamrers1530.jpg

[quote name='diddy310']Yeah, I'm not sure about pushing it to the week after E3...the only other thing coming out on May 3rd was Thor: God of Thunder

Now it's coming out within a few weeks or on the same day as Child of Eden, Shadows of the Damned, Red Faction Armageddon, Alice: Madness Returns, Infamous 2, and Call of Juarez: The Cartel[/QUOTE]

Of that list:
Alice: Madness Returns :hot::hot::hot: (I'm getting it, for sure)
Child of Eden :hot: (I really liked Rez)

InFamous 2 I'm slightly interested in since I got the first one when it came out and played all the way through it, but it wasn't a super amazing game so I think I'll probably wait to get the sequel until it's cheaper. Everything else I don't really care about.

I want to see someone playing Child of Eden with Move first...looked pretty awesome on Kinect in the Giant Bomb quick look.

[quote name='diddy310']I want to see someone playing Child of Eden with Move first...looked pretty awesome on Kinect in the Giant Bomb quick look.[/QUOTE]

Ya it looked interesting for Kinect at the demo booth they had at PAX... and well now I'll have a game other than Dance Central to play with it, haha.

Judging from your comments, Children of Eden will retail for at least $40?

I'd be interested in a sequel to Rez HD (using a controller) for $15 on XBLA/PSN. No more than that, though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Judging from your comments, Child of Eden will retail for at least $40?[/QUOTE]

Seems to be MSRP $50 according to Amazon. I think I'd probably still feel that was worth it though, because I REALLY loved Rez. I seriously boot that game up to just play sometimes, even though I've already beaten it a few times.

[quote name='icebeast']Seems to be MSRP $50 according to Amazon. I think I'd probably still feel that was worth it though, because I REALLY loved Rez. I seriously boot that game up to just play sometimes, even though I've already beaten it a few times.[/QUOTE]

Based on the length of Rez (a whole, what, 6 stages, with only one of them being more than 10 minutes long?), I'd have a hard time believing anyone paid $50 for it back in the dreamcast days. It seems like it was always meant to be a DD title, at least to me. Thus, I wouldn't expect a sequel to the last successful outing/revival of the game (DD HD remake) to be a full priced disc based title. The last stage was epicly awesome though.

That's just me though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Based on the length of Rez (a whole, what, 6 stages, with only one of them being more than 10 minutes long?), I'd have a hard time believing anyone paid $50 for it back in the dreamcast days. It seems like it was always meant to be a DD title, at least to me. Thus, I wouldn't expect a sequel to the last successful outing/revival of the game (DD HD remake) to be a full priced disc based title. The last stage was epicly awesome though.

That's just me though.[/QUOTE]

I mean Rez is short, but it's basically the same length as most SHMUPs (maybe a bit longer, depending on what one) and plenty of people pay $50+ for those (especially if they live in America and are importing). Plus to me it was a game I felt like I wanted to play through a lot of times to get better at (just like SHMUPs).

And ya, the last level is awesome, haha. "Fear is the mindkiller."

For me I could see paying the $50 for the sequel.

It'll be nice to have RE4 in widescreen for once. Not the Wii's 4:3 image that you have to have your TV stretch out.

And I quite like Code Veronica.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](1) I sold my PS2 copy of SotC... which reminds me, I wonder if ICO went back up since the delay.
(2) I hate turning on my PS2; we covered this.
(3) I didn't already use $40 in amazon credit on DNF.
(4) PS2 versions are very sketchy technically -- if moving them to PS3 fixes technical issues, nobody should ever play the PS2 copy again, even while waiting.

The reality of it is probably problems with the stupid 3D support. fuck 3D. fuck it in the goatass. :bomb:[/QUOTE] I know, I know you hate turning on your PS2 Frosty. I don't think the PS2 versions were bad on a technical version though, I never ran into any problems with them.

Well, guess that means it's time for Duke to put up or shut up. I'll be interested to see how it does when it's put up against those. I'm pretty sure Alice, Child of Eden, Red Faction are going to sell well, and I know Infamous 2 is.

Edit: OMG THOSE RE4 SCREENS! I want it so bad! I hope it comes out soon!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I still have my copy of RE4 for the gamecube since it's playable on the Wii.[/QUOTE]

I still have my GC copy, because I loved that game, but haven't played it since the Wii came out. I'd be willing to get an HD version to play through it again. I also wouldn't mind playing through Code Veronica, I never finished Code Veronica X for PS2 or Code Veronica for DC, but a lot of people really liked that game.

A little bit of an aside, I still haven't played RE5 yet, all the stuff about that game being awful if you don't play co-op has kind of kept me scared away.

[quote name='icebeast']I still have my GC copy, because I loved that game, but haven't played it since the Wii came out. I'd be willing to get an HD version to play through it again. I also wouldn't mind playing through Code Veronica, I never finished Code Veronica X for PS2 or Code Veronica for DC, but a lot of people really liked that game.

A little bit of an aside, I still haven't played RE5 yet, all the stuff about that game being awful if you don't play co-op has kind of kept me scared away.[/QUOTE]

RE5 when not playing co-op... It's not awful, really. It's just different... it can be annoying, but it's nowhere near as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. There are worse issues with the game and even then, it can still be a lot of fun. I played to almost 1000/1000 on 360 and platinumed it on PS3.

I played and beat CVX on PS2... but I don't really remember it much. Bits and pieces, here and there. I could care less about it at this point, but if it's on the disc that has my RE4 HD and it has trophies, I may play it again someday.

--

Don't feel like going back for the multiquote here... Joel, SotC was *plagued* by input lag and framerate issues.

I remember when I gave a damn about playing online.

Unfortunately, the games I would even want to play are timing-sensitive games plagued by lag issues.

[quote name='icebeast']I still have my GC copy, because I loved that game, but haven't played it since the Wii came out. I'd be willing to get an HD version to play through it again. I also wouldn't mind playing through Code Veronica, I never finished Code Veronica X for PS2 or Code Veronica for DC, but a lot of people really liked that game.

A little bit of an aside, I still haven't played RE5 yet, all the stuff about that game being awful if you don't play co-op has kind of kept me scared away.[/QUOTE]

Code Veronica is probably my favorite RE.

And as far as RE5 goes I don't really find it fun if you aren't playing with someone. Sometimes the AI is just so incredibly stupid. The forced co-op was a bad idea. If they wanted co-op in the game they should have kept it outside of the story. Like keep it to Mercenaries and have a special co-op mode like Uncharted 2's. That would have been good.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']April 1st too. . .

Sounds like hax. . .[/QUOTE]

It's real.

[quote name='Chacrana']I remember when I gave a damn about playing online.

Unfortunately, the games I would even want to play are timing-sensitive games plagued by lag issues.[/QUOTE]

Who else will you play with?! I'm sure your IRL suck at whatever games you're talking about.

[quote name='panzerfaust']RE5 isn't fun regardless of what mode you're playing on. Co-op just makes it tolerable.[/QUOTE]

Amen.

wow.

[quote name='eurogamer']The recently announced Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD revamps will be download titles, scheduled for release this Autumn on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.

The initial reveal in the latest issue of Japanese games mag Famitsu suggested that both titles would be bundled together in a single boxed product called Resident Evil: Revival Selection.

However, an official statement from Capcom Europe only references a digital release on these shores.

We've been in touch with the publisher for clarification and will update when we get a response.

Both titles have been enhanced with upgraded HD visuals and given achievements or trophies, while Resident Evil 4 gets the Separate Ways bonus content too, which featured in the PlayStation 2 and Wii versions of the original game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wow.[/QUOTE]

That's nice, but does the PS3 one get Move support too? RE4 Wii might have been easier with wiimote support, but it was still sweet.

Don't really care much about the Resident Evil Revival. Code Veronica is one of my least favorite entires in the series, and I already own RE4 on two consoles.

Now if they want to update RE2 or RE3 then we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back