GGT 98: 3DS, so hipster its never seen it before

Well in NG you actually fight, where as in GoW you poke giant pin cushions until they give you a nice cinematic.

I don't think they'll go down that road.

[quote name='KingBroly']The consensus when they say "more accesible" is code for "Like God of War."[/QUOTE]
Do not want. :nottalking:

One thing I liked about NG was how Ryu only spoke like 8 words a game.

Now he's going to be giving monologues and back story that I don't want nor need to hear.

:cry:

I think a Team Ninja story will be fun even if it's dumb.

Probably because we can already count on a woman with huge tits being in there.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Well in NG you actually fight, where as in GoW you poke giant pin cushions until they give you a nice cinematic.

I don't think they'll go down that road.[/QUOTE]

Castlevania went that route and it was terrible. Expect Ninja Gaiden to do the same. I hate to break it to Team Ninja, but the stories of the first two games were terrible. Going into Ryu's psyche ain't going to help.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I think a Team Ninja story will be fun even if it's dumb.

Probably because we can already count on a woman with huge tits being in there.[/QUOTE]

Dead or Alive Extreme 3D. @__@

My neck would snap from the 3D juggs.

They specifically said they were going to keep the design of the game "Japanese," when they showed their first teaser. It was in response to Capcom westernizing DMC.

I can't believe how bad DMC is going to end up. It needed a reboot but ughh...

[quote name='ihadFG']I wouldn't be so sure of that. Nintendo systems don't tend to drop in price quickly at all. I wouldn't expect a price drop until the next version of the 3DS comes out. The best chance of a better price would be a retailer-specific deal somewhere down the line.[/QUOTE]

Good point. They used to drop prices on their main consoles back when they were competing in the same market as Sega and Sony (the SNES, N64 and Gamecube got price drops just like the competitors).

But they have no real competition in the portable market (especially in the kid market that's their bread and butter) and the competition that is there like the PSP and iPod Touch isn't putting pressure on them with lower prices.

I thought the $250 might hurt sales as that seems a bit much for many parents to buy for their kids vs. sticking with a DS, but given the record sales Nintendo is touting I guess that's not the case.

So yeah, not much pressure to drop prices when you have little competition and a legion of fans and parents who'll buy your product as the launch price.

So you win on that point. Only reason Sean shouldn't by one is that he already doesn't touch his DS or Wii, so there's no reason to have another Nintendo console gathering dust for him. :D

Here's how Japanese design goes nowadays: Think about what the West may like and do that without actually getting knowledge from the West.

DmC looks like ass, will play like ass, and be ass. All at a meager 20-30 fps because it's running on Unreal Engine 3.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Regardless of what you think of XIII, this track tops one winged angel easily, so epic. The track that follows it is also amazing -- shame the last form of the boss went down so fast :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Disagree. None of the music in XIII held a candle to IV/VI/VII's scores.

bread's done
Back