GGT 98: 3DS, so hipster its never seen it before

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm watching Gamer while drinking wine. This is great.[/QUOTE]

I heard that is the best movie ever. I'm really glad Michael C. Hall lent his acting talent to such a great movie.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm watching Gamer while drinking wine. This is great.[/QUOTE]

Upgrade to Scotch my friend.

Nothing exciting happened at my workplace, but a gal I knew from college that works at a game company on the west coast got her cubicle filled with packing peanuts.

[quote name='icebeast']Nothing exciting happened at my workplace, but a gal I knew from college that works at a game company on the west coast got her cubicle filled with packing peanuts.[/QUOTE]

You should have done something yourself.

I'm always a prankster.

[quote name='j-cart']You should have done something yourself.

I'm always a prankster.[/QUOTE]

I'm not much of a prankster, but I do have a lot of stuff on my desk, when I came back from PAX I found my pizza with a face on it, face down with a plastic knife and paper blood splatter on his back and my Nu with another plastic knife taped to his hand.

woo gamestop actually delivered for once

picked up fallout new vegas CE(PC) and dj hero 360 (used)+turntable
now to wait for dj hero 2 standalone to bomb in price to $10 or less :D

Grabbed X-Men for 200 spacebucks. Tempted to get Costume Quest if its still on sale and let it sit on my HDD until next Halloween.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Grabbed X-Men for 200 spacebucks. Tempted to get Costume Quest if its still on sale and let it sit on my HDD until next Halloween.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got X-Men as well.

And get Costume Quest.

[quote name='distgfx']Hank, did you ever shave that fat pussy?[/QUOTE]
It's not summer yet. :bouncy:

[quote name='j-cart']Hank's got a cat?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Bastard is 9 years old this August/September, not sure when he was really born.
SpecialDelivery.jpg

[quote name='ihadFG']I heard that is the best movie ever. I'm really glad Michael C. Hall lent his acting talent to such a great movie.[/QUOTE]

He sounded like such a redneck in that movie. so bad.

That is one fat cat.

YES! I am now in a relationship, people! Unlike JSP, I won't be a puss, and will post pics since I know you guys want 'em! I'd like to introduce you to my new lover:

100MEDIA_IMAG0030.jpg

My right hand! Some of you should have known better, I know who I fooled.

[quote name='j-cart']Your left hand will just be jealous.[/QUOTE]

My left hand has served me well, now it's time for it to retire.

I once asked a girl out on April fools day and she said yes and I said "nah jus playin'" That was kinda mean. Oh well.

That was like 8 years ago.

So I would've been... 7, given that I'm 15?

[quote name='Chacrana']I once asked a girl out on April fools day and she said yes and I said "nah jus playin'" That was kinda mean. Oh well.

So I would've been... 7, given that I'm 15?[/QUOTE]

Well actually you were
at the time. You just still happen to be

[quote name='ihadFG']Well actually you were
at the time. You just still happen to be
.[/QUOTE]

You don't know this.

[quote name='Chacrana']I once asked a girl out on April fools day and she said yes and I said "nah jus playin'" That was kinda mean. Oh well.

So I would've been... 7, given that I'm 15?[/QUOTE]
I did that once.

I went out with her out of pity in the end, though...

:cry:

ANYWHO! Just got back from GS, picked up New Vegas (which surprisingly came with an unused Tribal Pack voucher) and when I come home to install it a friend of mine tries to trick me into playing Gears with Purple haired girl!

WHAT THE FUUUUCK?

Thank God I was smart enough to look at those in the party before I leapt headfirst into the mine field of emotion.

[quote name='distgfx']Damn, some of you guys are true douchebags.[/QUOTE] Hey, shit was funny. :cool:

At least the girl got some Joel action.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Were there any good april fool's only deals like the xmen arcade for 200msp?[/QUOTE]
New Vegas' DLC is half off. I think that's all that is actually good.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Hey, shit was funny. :cool:

At least the girl got some Joel action.
[/QUOTE]

So you got engaged to her then?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I went out with her out of pity in the end, though....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']So you got engaged to her then?[/QUOTE]

Either this is the one girl that Joel didn't get engaged too... or maybe Joel was engaged at the time to someone else and this was one of those not serious relationships...

[quote name='distgfx']

You be careful now.[/QUOTE] I'm always careful, buddy :hot:

[quote name='ihadFG']So you got engaged to her then?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast']Either this is the one girl that Joel didn't get engaged too... or maybe Joel was engaged at the time to someone else and this was one of those not serious relationships...[/QUOTE]
Icebeezy's right! That was the time I totally didn't get engaged to someone I dated :D

Hmm...too bad I already own half the games in that Potato Pack. I think I will get The Wonderful End of the World though. I do love Katamari.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm waiting for Amnesia to go back on sale. Probably will have to wait until Christmas.[/QUOTE]

$9.99 not cheap enough?

Deadliest Warrior and X-men didn't do anything for me. Still need to play the strider-like game demo and contra demo.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Moon Diver sucks, but Hard Corps is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Unless you've played more than the demo, shut your dirty whore mouth.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Unless you've played more than the demo, shut your dirty whore mouth.[/QUOTE]

He's not wrong.

Based on the demo, it seemed like it would be pretty hard for the full game of Moon Diver to not suck.

Hard Corps on the other hand is one of the best downloadable games in a long time.

[quote name='ihadFG']Based on the demo, it seemed like it would be pretty hard for the full game of Moon Diver to not suck.

Hard Corps on the other hand is one of the best downloadable games in a long time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm guessing Moon Diver just sucks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']He's not wrong.[/QUOTE]

Moon Diver is just fine. And I'm sure it's even better playing with others.
I've spent $15 or more on games that suck, Moon Diver, for me, is not one of them.

Man, I'm thinking my fiancee's trying to make me look bad in every picture she's ever taken of me. Shit's always from the worst possible angle and she mooshes her face against mine in a way that I end up looking fucked up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'll have to add that to my queue.
I just picked up the xmen arcade game as Jimbo recommended -- maybe eventually we can get a GGT xmen party where we welcome magneto to die.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Grabbed X-Men for 200 spacebucks. Tempted to get Costume Quest if its still on sale and let it sit on my HDD until next Halloween.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, I got X-Men as well.
And get Costume Quest.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah! Add me if we aren't already friends.

bread's done
Back