GGT 98: 3DS, so hipster its never seen it before

I missed out on stuff last night.

In other news, why the hell are desks so expensive? I feel like I should just build my own. That should cost like $30 to do and the same amount of time to put it together.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']You definitely have breast cancer.[/QUOTE]
You know Lisa? You're fiancee? She looks good in red... Realllly good.... I want to make out with her! You aren't mad, are you Tommy?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']My and the lady watched The Room for the first time at 3am last night

holy SHIT[/QUOTE]

Man I thought you had already seen it. You even made a GGT based on it!

Had anyone here seen it before other than me and Chac? That movie is so great.

I'll be going to Distant Worlds tonight.

[quote name='Cheska19']Either you guys don't like me, or are afraid of showing your faces to a woman besides your mother because no one besides Uraizen has added me on Skype.[/QUOTE]

To be fair I'm afraid of everything.

[quote name='j-cart']I missed out on stuff last night.

In other news, why the hell are desks so expensive? I feel like I should just build my own. That should cost like $30 to do and the same amount of time to put it together.[/QUOTE]

Desks are expensive... but seriously, don't cheap out. Get something nice. With the amount of time you probably spend at the desk, it's worth it.

[quote name='Chacrana']Desks are expensive... but seriously, don't cheap out. Get something nice. With the amount of time you probably spend at the desk, it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

Logical assessment. However $170 bucks for wood I would still have to build? fuck that.

I'm going to either try to build one this weekend or buy some office workstation from craigslist.

[quote name='ihadFG']Man I thought you had already seen it. You even made a GGT based on it!

Had anyone here seen it before other than me and Chac? That movie is so great.[/QUOTE]

I had just seen the clips of the big moments

ME UNDERWEARS

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I had just seen the clips of the big moments

ME UNDERWEARS[/QUOTE]

So did they censor the language on TV?

Yeah but there wasn't that much to censor besides "ITS BULLSHEEET" and every line out of the drug dealer's mouth.

The nudity censoring was hilarious though, it was one of the best parts of the movie.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Yeah but there wasn't that much to censor besides "ITS BULLSHEEET" and every line out of the drug dealer's mouth.

The nudity censoring was hilarious though, it was one of the best parts of the movie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Joel told me about the nudity censoring.

But if the language was censored, that would mean you missed one of the best lines, "You're not my fecking mother!"

a site where you make your own playlists with any songs you want, much more convenient than downloading, best way to play music at parties, etc...

i guess im alone.

[quote name='distgfx']Shiiit, I didn't even know you wanted to play VF5 last night, hankmang. The combination of being tired, bored and having to study made me leave early last night.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I did. S'cool though, we can play whenever.

I got my save back off of my 20 GB HDD I gave to my nephew, so I got all my custom characters. :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']I have decided to ask someone out today, and no, it's not my left hand.[/QUOTE]
Pimp. Go get that shit.

Maybe you and TMK can have a double wedding. ^__^

[quote name='distgfx']Not you, I know you're already taken by hank.[/QUOTE]
My boyfriend, he's so kewl. He has his own place and drives a BMW. He's gonna be a business lawyer!! Yeah!!

[quote name='j-cart']I missed out on stuff last night.

In other news, why the hell are desks so expensive? I feel like I should just build my own. That should cost like $30 to do and the same amount of time to put it together.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to build a desk this summer, probably. I want something custom. My current desk is a piece of shit. I need a spot to stick a receiver and an arcade stick tray. :drool:

[quote name='panzerfaust']a site where you make your own playlists with any songs you want, much more convenient than downloading, best way to play music at parties, etc...

i guess im alone.[/QUOTE]

Well, that might be useful if I actually ever made playlists. Or threw parties.

But unless I'm looking for new music on last.fm or pandora, I always listen to full albums at a time instead of mixed playlists.

when we drink in the dorm we just play music off of the ipod or computer of whoever's room we're in. if we want something they don't have we just play it off youtube. dumb.

No, once again you are just wrong about everything

Drivin down the street in my panzer faust

0.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This is my favorite April Fool's joke so far. If it were true, I'd make sure uraizen owned every single one.[/QUOTE]

You got my hopes up. :cry:
In all truth I may or may not have played at least one of the pictured games ;) (if I did it was mainly just to say I'd played something in the genre)... and the game probably sucked.

I got an idea for my corner desk. I just need to measure out my space and also make sure that it could be taken apart/transported easily.

JSP would have gotten a real PC is it was true.

I just got Borderlands GOTY edition, so I'll be playing that. Speaking of stuff made by Gearbox, they just put out a new DNF trailer where Duke is playing with his own shit...lovely.

[quote name='icebeast']You got my hopes up. :cry:
In all truth I may or may not have played at least one of the pictured games ;) (if I did it was mainly just to say I'd played something in the genre)... and the game probably sucked.
[/QUOTE]

As a follow-up, if it was real they should really get some titles like this. (Don't worry, it's safe for work, text description only).

[quote name='Chacrana']More red wine tonight. Do I play Castlevania Chronicles or Super Mario All Stars?[/QUOTE]

Under no circumstances should you ever play Castlevania Chronicles.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This is my favorite April Fool's joke so far. If it were true, I'd make sure uraizen owned every single one.[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer them over any RPG you could ever buy me.

[quote name='ihadFG']We could all pitch in to buy him the entire catalog.

I guess for now we'll just have to be satisfied with the fact he bought Secret of the Magic Crystals for himself.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Indeed. He loves that game. :bouncy:

Need to read the description again.[/QUOTE]

You cunt gobblers.

[quote name='distgfx']I'd prefer them over any RPG you could ever buy me.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone's ready for a new RPG. :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']
You cunt gobblers.[/QUOTE]

Looks like we need to read the description again! I don't think Joel was there for it last time.

[quote name='ihadFG']Sounds like someone's ready for a new RPG. :bouncy:

Looks like we need to read the description again! I don't think Joel was there for it last time.[/QUOTE]

Looks like somebody is asking for a virtual ass beating that doesn't involve my dick.

[quote name='distgfx']Looks like somebody is asking for a virtual ass beating that doesn't involve my dick.[/QUOTE]

You mean Joel's fiancee?

I heard she's into that kind of thing.

What I do at my work is confidential (we got multiple alarm systems and enough ammo to supply us in the event of a zombie outbreak).

I can't say exactly what I did since it is a bit work related, but it was good :)

(the staplers are already hidden, I got two of them in my office just because some troll steals them all the time)

bread's done
Back