GGT 98: 3DS, so hipster its never seen it before

[quote name='BlueScrote']II tried playing through SotN a while ago. I got stuck somewhere and gave up.[/QUOTE]

It's way too easy to get lost in that game...

I want to play Lords of Shadow but I'm waiting for a deal on that.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D[/QUOTE]
Skinny people die from heart attacks too.

Jus' sayin'.

BlueScrote: I'll add you when I get back from work.

My plan is perfect, I am the last one to leave the office today. My April Fool's joke needs the extra hour to setup. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Either you guys don't like me, or are afraid of showing your faces to a woman besides your mother because no one besides Uraizen has added me on Skype.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I have skype now ya'll[/QUOTE] TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Man, you've missed so much good stuff!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Never heard of them.

[/QUOTE]
They're mostly a really Southern place, I haven't seen any past the Kentucky/Illinois state line. They have fucking great chicken, it's the least greasy fried chicken I've had all my life. It's always perfect.

Edit: I'll add you right now, Cheska. I didn't know you had Skype. What's your name on there?

[quote name='Cheska19']Either you guys don't like me, or are afraid of showing your faces to a woman besides your mother because no one besides Uraizen has added me on Skype.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they are bashful.

[quote name='Cheska19']Either you guys don't like me, or are afraid of showing your faces to a woman besides your mother because no one besides Uraizen has added me on Skype.[/QUOTE]
Like Captain Jo-el, son of Jor-el, I don't know know your Skype name. :cry:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']They're mostly a really Southern place, I haven't seen any past the Kentucky/Illinois state line. They have fucking great chicken, it's the least greasy fried chicken I've had all my life. It's always perfect.
[/QUOTE]
Dude this sounds amazing. :drool:

If I ever head down south, I'mma hit that place up hardcore.

[quote name='seanr1221']Maybe they are bashful.[/QUOTE]
movies-logo-Bashful-0011-6748-brand.gif

Lol, we were hoping you'd be on skype the last few days, but it's probably for the best you weren't... the topic of discussion was unpleasant.

[quote name='Chacrana']Lol, we were hoping you'd be on skype the last few days, but it's probably for the best you weren't... the topic of discussion was unpleasant.[/QUOTE]
Only as unpleasant as a prostate exam given by uraizen.

That dude has one big finger.

[quote name='Chacrana']Lol, we were hoping you'd be on skype the last few days, but it's probably for the best you weren't... the topic of discussion was unpleasant.[/QUOTE]

Now that's unfair,my curiosity is killing me. Did it include a discussion of JSP's wet dreams?

[quote name='Cheska19']Skype: theCheska

Now that's unfair,my curiosity is killing me. Did it include a discussion of JSP's wet dreams?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, but maybe now that JSP has Skype he can tell us all about them.

Our discussions inevitably lead to Chac talking about Jews with a German accent.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Like Captain Jo-el, son of Jor-el, I don't know know your Skype name. :cry:

Dude this sounds amazing. :drool:

If I ever head down south, I'mma hit that place up hardcore.[/QUOTE] I love you, Hank.

And you should definitely hit it up! Place is fantastic, they serve fantastic breakfasts, too.

Now that's unfair,my curiosity is killing me. Did it include a discussion of JSP's wet dreams?[/QUOTE]
Added! It may have included that after I went to bed, but I know that it definitely covered Super Saiyan pubes, the story of Flag Girl, Tamaril Hawke, and the Heist of a Lifetime.

[quote name='ihadFG']Our discussions inevitably lead to Chac talking about Jews with a German accent.[/QUOTE]

Always.

We should get JSP on later and have a big ass Skype party. :bouncy:

My Skype name is hankmecrankme, surprise.

It involved a discussion of me finding out the identity and several details of JSP's girlfriend and then lording it over him for a few minutes while we laughed sadistically.

Among other things.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Man, you've missed so much good stuff!
[/QUOTE]

I only got it because my girlfriend wanted us to talk to her asian friend from back home. But the side effect is I can dick around with all you now. skype name is jonp15853, you all assholes can add me if you'd like, I'm probably gonna be in the room doing homework all night so I'll be available for talkies. Just beasted through this algebra.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D[/QUOTE]

Then you hit 30ish, have a job where you don't leave one spot for more than a few times a day, and you get pudgy.

Then you need to exercise just to keep your pudgy from going to flabby. If you miss a day, you lose a belt notch.

Then your cholesterol is SKY-HIGH.

Then the Hypertension kicks in.

Enjoy your next couple of years...

:cool:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm also still in the process of adding friend on my 3DS.[/QUOTE]

There's no process for a friend. Just pity.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Skinny people die from heart attacks too.

Jus' sayin'.[/QUOTE]

Fo' Sho'

Or strokes...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I love you, Hank.

And you should definitely hit it up! Place is fantastic, they serve fantastic breakfasts, too.

Added! It may have included that after I went to bed, but I know that it definitely covered Super Saiyan pubes, the story of Flag Girl, Tamaril Hawke, and the Heist of a Lifetime.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you had it either.

I'm LordManaKnight I think, but I don't get on much.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I would add you cheska but id probably get a restraining order or somefin[/QUOTE]

The man speaks the truth. GGT skype talk is beyond family friendly. Female friendly? Not even close.

So whats the topic tonight? Teen Mom 2?

[quote name='j-cart']The man speaks the truth. GGT skype talk is beyond family friendly. Female friendly? Not even close.

So whats the topic tonight? Teen Mom 2?[/QUOTE]

Jersey Shore reunion is on at 9 PM. That's probably the topic for Chac and I, at least.

Dat Drama.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']So Majin The Forsaken Kingdom is going to be $15 next week at Gestapo. I want it.[/QUOTE]

Get it mang. One of the best games from last year IMO.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Going to. I liked the demo a lot actually.

It's something different, tired of shooting shit.[/QUOTE]

If you liked the demo then you will really like the full game. It's 10x better than the demo.

And yeah, I feel like we don't get enough games like it these days. Makes it stand out.

[quote name='manthing']What's Majin like?[/QUOTE]

Kind of a mix of things really. It's a little like if you took Ico's gameplay and replaced Yorda with a giant monster that actually helps you fight and solve puzzles. There are also power-ups that you can collect once you get new abilities, so it's a little like Metroid in that respect. And the art direction is really just beautiful when you are outdoors. Oh and there's also a stealth element too.

The office prank is complete.

Too bad it is totally rated G. I just started this job, so I consider this my cheesy, but well thought out prank that isn't crazy enough to lose my job over.

[quote name='j-cart']The office prank is complete.

Too bad it is totally rated G. I just started this job, so I consider this my cheesy, but well thought out prank that isn't crazy enough to lose my job over.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess. . .you switched all of the coffee to decaf?

Sneaky bastard.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Red wine = the Blood of the Fallen Chechen Rebels.

Drink up, comrades.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work without the voice :(

You have 'start times' for drinking?

:nottalking:

I mean, I went to the local liquor store, and 10ish Cop vehicles and 2 dozen PO-leece we're busting a coupla brotha's shit.

Being a person of color, I was worried when all I wanted was my Bacardi.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']You have 'start times' for drinking?

:nottalking:

I mean, I went to the local liquor store, and 10ish Cop vehicles and 2 dozen PO-leece we're busting a coupla brotha's shit.

Being a person of color, I was worried when all I wanted was my Bacardi.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Start times for drinking are lame. Just start when you ain't got shit to do. :nottalking:

Damn PO-lice always holdin' brothas down.

Here's your anthem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Start times for drinking are lame. Just start when you ain't got shit to do. :nottalking:

Damn PO-lice always holdin' brothas down.

Here's your anthem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8[/QUOTE]

Right right, but thing is, I wanna get some Civil Procedure stuff done. And I have a start time because I'm like "okay, when's the height of my drunkenness going to be?"

Well, since it's Thursday, it hits halfway through 30 Rock. But since NBC is full repeat-ville tonight, I've moved it up to...oh 8:15.

I'm watching CBS 'comedy' right now. I think I have a problem...
:cry:

[quote name='Chacrana']Right right, but thing is, I wanna get some Civil Procedure stuff done. And I have a start time because I'm like "okay, when's the height of my drunkenness going to be?"[/QUOTE]

That's why I said "Drink when you ain't got shit to do." :bouncy:

Get your civil procedure shit done then we'll work on some uncivil procedure shit.

It's not homework. I'm working on my outline for the final that's more than a month away lol. I'm ready for uncivil procedure now.

Ahhh what a relaxing evening. I'm working on Civil Procedure stuff next to a scented candle. There's a relaxing light emanating from my recent $220 lamp. And I finally put together my second bookshelf. Now I have a place to put my older games ^_^.

NeoGAF's setup thread is gonna be so proud of me.

bread's done
Back