GGT 98: 3DS, so hipster its never seen it before

[quote name='ihadFG']I would date JSP and whoknows.

OK not really. I would date my waifu though.
[/QUOTE]

Who is your
waifu
?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Probably Jimbo. I'd spread his buns and fill him up with some meat, spread the sauce like a Philly cheesesteak.

Then we'd go beat down Triforce and his goons at Marvel.[/QUOTE]

I'm flattered
mltoyh.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']
my left hand? that whore
[/QUOTE]

Just because you are always trying to give me a handy doesn't mean your hand is my waifu.

[quote name='ihadFG']
Just because you are always trying to give me a handy doesn't mean your hand is my waifu.
[/QUOTE]

Chac's left hand?

No one wants to date me? D:

Hey, TMK! What kind of chicken do you like? White meat or Dark meat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I 1cced Hard Corps Uprising! (for lame-o's, that means I beat arcade mode on one credit.)

Finished it with like 15 lives to spare lololol.

I'm so cool.

We need more games like this. Seriously, Arc needs to work on Castlevania next. This was an incredibly well-made game that really tests your skills.

[quote name='Chacrana']I 1cced Hard Corps Uprising! (for lame-o's, that means I beat arcade mode on one credit.)[/QUOTE]

What's a credit?

[quote name='ihadFG']I think it's like when you trade stuff into gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh, so can I buy Sonic 2006 with this credit and a PSN card for HOME items?

Seriously bro, Castlevania needs to be a side-scroller again. I need to play Hardcore Uprising, but my make log is too big. I will get it.

I use to play Metal Slug 3 all the time. First two level, I could roll through by myself with getting hit. Its when the aliens became regular enemies is when I would mess up.

In Steam news, I sent an invite to Chac and Hank. Who else has Steam? My id: j-cart

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm actually glad to see so many people are interested in it. I thought it would get overlooked by people assuming it was a typical Ghost Recon game instead of a grid-based strategy game.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be the biggest hidden jewel of the launch titles, so it kind of makes sense

[quote name='j-cart']Seriously bro, Castlevania needs to be a side-scroller again. I need to play Hardcore Uprising, but my make log is too big. I will get it.

I use to play Metal Slug 3 all the time. First two level, I could roll through by myself with getting hit. Its when the aliens became regular enemies is when I would mess up.

In Steam news, I sent an invite to Chac and Hank. Who else has Steam? My id: j-cart[/QUOTE]

Your id is most definitely not j-cart

[quote name='Chacrana']I 1cced Hard Corps Uprising! (for lame-o's, that means I beat arcade mode on one credit.)

Finished it with like 15 lives to spare lololol.

I'm so cool.

We need more games like this. Seriously, Arc needs to work on Castlevania next. This was an incredibly well-made game that really tests your skills.[/QUOTE]
Congratulations! I knew you could do it, Chac! :applause:

I didn't play SOTN until last year and I thought the game was amazing, which says a lot because I didn't have a pair of nostalgia goggles to wear while playing it. I think a new one built in the classical style could be very popular today.

Some beautiful art direction in HD and maybe a somewhat more mature narrative to match the awesome atmosphere -- I feel like that game would be a legitimate hit.

But I'm also looking forward to seeing how well they can fix up their Lord of Shadows series. Don't want to play the first one, but like other franchises it can only get better from here.

I think it'd be sweet if the next 2D Castlevania didn't use sprites from 1993 anymore.

Because they are still using enemies they made for Dracula X in '93...

I love Five Guys. I wish I had some today. Then I could say I had FG. ba dum tish

Now I'm hungry. But I'm too lazy to go out and get Five Guys even though there's one 5 minutes away from my apartment.

I ate at Five Brothers (what my Dad calls it) yesterday and it's tasty as hell!

I played MvC3 about 2 weeks ago and haven't picked it up again. I'll go back to it eventually. I don't intend on becoming the best player in the world at it; I just want to play it for fun. I'm also someone who plays online that expects to get his ass handed to him.

fuck.

I showed up to my legal practice class, but it was cancelled. So I wasted my getting up for class :(

I'm pissed. I'm going to make this time count.

would you guys be opposed to reading something that's spoiler tagged? Cuz all the text is gonna be in red.

Maybe I should host it elsewhere.

[quote name='ihadFG']"A new standard" doesn't even come close to describing the level of what you wrote.[/QUOTE]

I just saved the mods some trouble and spoiler tagged it. It belongs there.

[quote name='Chacrana']I just saved the mods some trouble and spoiler tagged it. It belongs there.[/QUOTE]

It belongs on the front page of the entire internet.

[quote name='ihadFG']It belongs on the front page of the entire internet.[/QUOTE]

Too bad that page is already occupied with
The Sonic 06 appreciation page

[quote name='Chacrana']We need more games like this. Seriously, Arc needs to work on Castlevania next. This was an incredibly well-made game that really tests your skills.[/QUOTE]

It has more loading times then Gran Turismo 5.

But a 2D HD Castlevania that isn't a lazily made pile would be great.

[quote name='KingBroly']It has more loading times then Gran Turismo 5.

But a 2D HD Castlevania that isn't a lazily made pile would be great.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version does, the PS3 version doesn't.

[quote name='Chacrana']The 360 version does, the PS3 version doesn't.[/QUOTE]

This was the statement that made me buy PS3 even though I have something like 4000+ ms points on my account.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I still need to catch up on my 2d castlevanias. I don't think I played anything past the GBA offerings.[/QUOTE]

Dawn of Sorrow is definitely worth playing.

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, even though I 1cced Hard Corps without any problem whatsoever, I still kinda wanna play it some more...

I'm a freak :([/QUOTE]

1cc'ed = 1 credit?

Do the run with beating arcade mode only killing

[quote name='BlueScrote']I still need to catch up on my 2d castlevanias. I don't think I played anything past the GBA offerings.[/QUOTE]

I've played and beaten all of the 2D games but Harmony of Despair. I love Castlevania... Symphony of the Night is like my third favorite game of all time. I really want to cosplay Shanoa or Maria at some point in the future (I love their outfits), but both of those would be fairly difficult to make.

You should also play the 3d ones if you haven't.

Well actually only Lords of Shadow.

[quote name='whoknows']You should also play the 3d ones if you haven't.

Well actually only Lords of Shadow.[/QUOTE]

But Lament of Innocence was the best game ever.

[quote name='icebeast']I've played and beaten all of the 2D games but Harmony of Despair. I love Castlevania... Symphony of the Night is like my third favorite game of all time. I really want to cosplay Shanoa or Maria at some point in the future (I love their outfits), but both of those would be fairly difficult to make.[/QUOTE]

If you ever did Shanoa that would be awesome. She is like one of my favorite character designs ever.

[quote name='ihadFG']But Lament of Innocence was the best game ever.[/QUOTE]

It sure was. I mean Leon's hair made the game.

So stylish.

[quote name='ihadFG']If you ever did Shanoa that would be awesome. She is like one of my favorite character designs ever.[/QUOTE]

Mine to

bread's done
Back