GGT 98: 3DS, so hipster its never seen it before

Tonight I'm gonna do, everything that I want with you! Everything that you need, everything that you want, I wanna hunt it, I wanna start with you!
FROM THE WINDOWS! TO THE WALLS! GONNA GIVE YOU! MY ALL!

Winter and the Summer, my all. When I GET YOU ON DEM SPRINGS IMMA MAKE YOU FALL!

Man, it's been about 3 weeks now and this one part of that song has been stuck in my head. Like, really badly stuck in there. Like when I have paper in my hand I just write these lyrics over and over again.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm surprised how many people want that Ghost Recon 3DS game... curious.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually glad to see so many people are interested in it. I thought it would get overlooked by people assuming it was a typical Ghost Recon game instead of a grid-based strategy game.

[quote name='Chacrana']Whenever you start thinkin' of gay shit like that, just remember.

I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT.

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT.[/QUOTE]
What were we saying the other night? I remember we kept replacing parts of songs with something, but I can't remember...

I was upset the last time I ate KFC because I said I wanted 4 Biscuits and the lady acted like I asked for a world ending addition to my order.

I haven't eaten at KFC in a long time. But when I do go there, I like their popcorn chicken or chicken strips along with potato wedges. Don't care for their biscuits though unless I have jelly to put on them. (strawberry jelly is the best for biscuits)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I was upset the last time I ate KFC because I said I wanted 4 Biscuits and the lady acted like I asked for a world ending addition to my order.[/QUOTE]I only had a few recent issues with KFC. Every once in a while their Pepsi (which I order with every meal) tasted like crap. Sometimes their Potato wedges are green/have been sitting out for too long. But what I hate most is when they give me dry popcorn chicken that was sitting out for a while. I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I'm from the South and eat Biscuits religiously. Seriously, I cannot think of a better meal than a couple'a Cathead Biscuits and Bacon or Sausage gravy.

Steak gravy is good shit, too.

I like KFC ok now that they have the grilled chicken. Never been much of a fan of fried chicken or deep fried foods in general. Just too greasy for me and tends to kill my stomach.

The grilled chicken at KFC is fucking garbage. BLECH!!

Maybe it's because I know how to make grilled chicken the right way.

KFC's fried chicken used to be good, but I feel like it got worse in the last few years. It's basically a tub of grease with some sort of rat meat masquerading as chicken.

I think the last time I had KFC was when they had that 2x Breast Filet, Bacon, cheese monstrosity.

I don't think I've eaten their boned(snicker) chicken since it turned into some mushy grease trap.

Fried chicken should not have the consistency of mucus, which is what KFC has now.

:puke:

Hank, take your ass to N Chicago and get some Pollo Campero. That shit's so good...

:drool:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.[/QUOTE]

Black people's friend, fried chicken.

Freudian slip confirmed, stereotypes true.

Man, my fiancee just said the most fucked up shit. We were talking about Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and all of the sudden she was like, "Y'know.. I'd like to get in some Dominatrix situations with you... But I wonder if I'd accidently kill you..." and I was like, "What?" so she texted me back with, "I wonder all the time if I'm capable of killing someone.. and I think if I became a Dominatrix it'd be you I'd kill."

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK?

TMK: undoing 300 YEARS of hard work in one internet post

440859-494_sad_kitty_super.jpg

Joel:

you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

It's called pegging.

Run.

NOW!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.[/QUOTE]
Sigged. :cool:

[quote name='Chacrana']The grilled chicken at KFC is fucking garbage. BLECH!!

Maybe it's because I know how to make grilled chicken the right way.

KFC's fried chicken used to be good, but I feel like it got worse in the last few years. It's basically a tub of grease with some sort of rat meat masquerading as chicken.[/QUOTE]
Amen to this. 100% true. Used to be good way back when, but now it' s pretty ghetto.

[quote name='manthing']I think the last time I had KFC was when they had that 2x Breast Filet, Bacon, cheese monstrosity.

I don't think I've eaten their boned(snicker) chicken since it turned into some mushy grease trap.

Fried chicken should not have the consistency of mucus, which is what KFC has now.

:puke:

Hank, take your ass to N Chicago and get some Pollo Campero. That shit's so good...

:drool:[/QUOTE]
Dude, I need to. I love fried chicken. :drool:

Last time I had KFC, I got some honey BBQ wings, they were cold and dry. No bueno.

[quote name='distgfx']KFC sucks.[/QUOTE]

Does now.

[quote name='manthing']

Joel:

you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

It's called pegging.

Run.

NOW![/QUOTE]
If I ever see a whip, or too much leather for me to feel safe then I'm going to ignore her for a week.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, my fiancee just said the most fucked up shit. We were talking about Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and all of the sudden she was like, "Y'know.. I'd like to get in some Dominatrix situations with you... But I wonder if I'd accidently kill you..." and I was like, "What?" so she texted me back with, "I wonder all the time if I'm capable of killing someone.. and I think if I became a Dominatrix it'd be you I'd kill."

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK?[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, my fiancee just said the most fucked up shit. We were talking about Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and all of the sudden she was like, "Y'know.. I'd like to get in some Dominatrix situations with you... But I wonder if I'd accidently kill you..." and I was like, "What?" so she texted me back with, "I wonder all the time if I'm capable of killing someone.. and I think if I became a Dominatrix it'd be you I'd kill."

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a keeper. You should actually go through with this engagement.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't do butt pleasures.

If I wanted that then I'd just date a dude.

(Lookin' at you, Chac) ;)[/QUOTE]

Real talk, would you date chac if you were gay or a chick?

[quote name='distgfx']Real talk, if you were all homo or chicks, who would you date? No lesbians allowed.[/QUOTE]

George Cloony because that $$$$a is classy.

Dude ages like a fine wine.

[quote name='Chacrana']It'd be an endless jill-off session.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']George Cloony because that $$$$a is classy.[/QUOTE]

GGT only, dammit.

[quote name='distgfx']GGT only, dammit.[/QUOTE]

Probably Jimbo. I'd spread his buns and fill him up with some meat, spread the sauce like a Philly cheesesteak.

Then we'd go beat down Triforce and his goons at Marvel.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Probably Jimbo. I'd spread his buns and fill him up with some meat, spread the sauce like a Philly cheesesteak.

Then we'd go beat down Triforce and his goons at Marvel.[/QUOTE]

All of this will happen if hank doesn't get his package ... of stuff ... that's not a penis.

[quote name='Chacrana']Hank is like a romantic tree to me. I would hang from his beard, pick his fruit, and spread his seeds to create a forest.[/QUOTE]
We'd create a forest so majestic, like Fern Gully.

Played through BTTF Episode 2. Pretty good, but not as good as Episode 1. Episode 3 looks pretty sweet though.

I also picked up Excitebots Trick Racing :wii: today at Target.

bread's done
Back