GGT88... Megaman 9? Thread by the new guy?!?! Now with 200% more hot azn chix

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']Buy a new one.[/QUOTE]

Bought a new plug. My brother couldn't figure it out (he even mentioned cutting it and taping it together which he took seriously) but I just got a new one from my neighbor's garage sale. No ps2 to game with is like no pizza to eat. :whistle2:#

[quote name='DarthPuma']Oh I want it. It's just a matter of selling some shit to cover the 65 for the stick and the 30 for the converter.

Oh my god, 16 gig ipod touches for 140 after cashback. I have to sell this fucking zune.[/quote]

WHERE?!

[quote name='daroga']I think that's called a DVD. ;)

I thought the 360 drives could be hooked up to the PC. As to their functionality after that, I do not know.[/quote]

The HD-DVD Drive can be easily and technically the 360 DVD Drives can be too but I won't get into that.

[quote name='distgfx']You poor soul.[/QUOTE]

All I want is a good game with real aliens that want to murder everyone, not those colorful aliens that talk to you. Why can't there just be a game like that? :cry:

[quote name='whoknows']All I want is a good game with real aliens that want to murder everyone, not those colorful aliens that talk to you. Why can't there just be a game like that? :cry:[/quote]

...Crysis?

[quote name='whoknows']I got Blacksite today and have been playing it. The framerate is giving me a headache.[/quote]
I rented this one a few months ago for PS3. Man.. when the action really kicks in, I hated how the graphics would suddenly have a lower res.. like everything seemed slightly blurred.

I finished the game, but I probably won't play a sequel if there is one. The really funny thing is that I thought the best parts of the game were actually what was in the demo...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I want 800 points for Megaman 9[/quote]

I want to know why you're okay with getting the worst version...
clunky dpad, anyone?

[quote name='kainzero']dear rei,

why is the frame rate for warriors orochi 2 on the 360 so terrible?

love,
joe[/QUOTE]

I'm not rei, but patch should be out within a week...at least that's what I've heard. Who knows if it's true.

i only have 12360 points for mega man 9
im getting it on 360 since i dont have a tv or a monitor in my room that can i plug the wii into that and i have an insane amount of MS points compared to my 1600 wii points

Wow, that's like, over $125 worth of XBL points?

Speaking of 360, I canceled Fable II LE and ordered the regular version w/$10 GC.

I mainly wanted the figure, tin, and card stuff, but all that got axed.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']It did?

Then WTF do you get?[/quote]

Making of DVD and some in-game outfits/weapons.

I figure the in-game stuff can easily become DLC, if they really wanted.

[quote name='gunm']Wow, that's like, over $125 worth of XBL points?

Speaking of 360, I canceled Fable II LE and ordered the regular version w/$10 GC.

I mainly wanted the figure, tin, and card stuff, but all that got axed.[/quote]

which i got either free or discounted :lol:
6400-b1g1 sale from last summer(i think)
4000-had $20 reward zone coupon nothing else i could think of to burn it on so $30 for 4k
4800-target $15 points+no tax weekend(had $25 gc i wanted to use so i got 3 cards for $19.99 or somethin like that)

I think I got around 9000 free points from the smarterchild thing a 2 years back. I didn't even have a 360 at the time lol. I know some had a lot more.

I took advantage of a few of those B1G1, and discounted XBL point card sales myself, but somehow I managed to use 'em all. :p

[quote name='suko_32']I think I got around 9000 free points from the smarterchild thing a 2 years back. I didn't even have a 360 at the time lol. I know some had a lot more.[/quote]

i still hate myself for missing that and the pepsi rewards thing
why didnt i check contests and free stuff and click on every topic :bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']fuck you guys, there's goddamn nothing wrong with using an analog stick. Bawww.[/quote]With this game, you're going to face epic-fail with an analog stick. You need the precision of a quality dpad, thus, Wii or PS3 are your options. :(

Man, NBC really nailed Knight Rider. Like the original, it's not a good show in any way, shape, or form, but it's a great turn-off-your-brain-for-45-minutes type of show. Incredible suspended disbelief FTW! Time to watch Heroes!

I managed to rally a good number of dude bro's on my floor and got them to play Texas Hold 'Em for an hour. I'm proud of that little fact. I also found out that I have a fever of 100.2 or something. So I guess if I'm still sick in the morning, I'm going to go to the wellness center on campus and get a doctor's note to rest up. Which translates to a day of video games and sleep. Sooo pumped for that to happen.

And I've said it before, but now I'm serious. Friday, I'm buying a new DS game. What should I get? I don't care about genre, gameplay, or whatever. Just throw titles at me please!

[quote name='Ahadi']I managed to rally a good number of dude bro's on my floor and got them to play Texas Hold 'Em for an hour. I'm proud of that little fact. I also found out that I have a fever of 100.2 or something. So I guess if I'm still sick in the morning, I'm going to go to the wellness center on campus and get a doctor's note to rest up. Which translates to a day of video games and sleep. Sooo pumped for that to happen.

And I've said it before, but now I'm serious. Friday, I'm buying a new DS game. What should I get? I don't care about genre, gameplay, or whatever. Just throw titles at me please![/quote]

Either of the Advance Wars games, N+, Space Invaders Extreme, Rune Factory, Disgaea DS, Commando: Steel Disaster, Dementium: The Ward, Drone Tactics, Kirby Superstar Ultra, The World Ends With You and Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 are all good choices.

I think I'm going to cancel my Pre-order for Left 4 Dead. There are some animes and a few movies I'd like to buy in Nov as well(Also a figure I kind of don't want but I can't cancel my order.). So I need to cut cost somewhere...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']fuck you guys, there's goddamn nothing wrong with using an analog stick. Bawww.[/quote]

You're going to play Megaman 9 with a analog stick? That's hardcore, let us know how it goes.

[quote name='kainzero']dear rei,

why is the frame rate for warriors orochi 2 on the 360 so terrible?

love,
joe[/QUOTE]

Warriors Orochi™2 (for Xbox 360®) Title Update Notice (09.24.08)
Today KOEI announced that the company is preparing a Title Update for Warriors Orochi™2 for Xbox 360®.

KOEI’s top priority is to always deliver outstanding products with the highest levels of quality. However we have determined that under certain conditions unusual slow-down may occur during battle scenes in Warriors Orochi 2 for Xbox 360. Users will be able to download a Title Update through Xbox LIVE. The release date of the Title Update will be announced soon. For the latest information, please visit KOEI.com or the official Warriors Orochi 2 minisite.

This problem only affects the version for Xbox 360 and does not affect the version for PlayStation®2.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter, and regret any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thank you for purchasing KOEI products.
Yeah, it's pretty bad.

[quote name='distgfx']You're going to play Megaman 9 with a analog stick? That's hardcore, let us know how it goes.[/quote]

If it's the 360 version, who can blame him?

Is it bad that I'm writing a precis for a book that I never read?

SL4IN, I'm going to google some of those titles you posted. Though I think I may be leaning more towards Dragon Quest 4 or whatever the hot title is. Maybe I'll just buy based off of boxart :lol:

[quote name='KingBroly']If it's the 360 version, who can blame him?[/quote]Not playing Mega Man 9 > Trying to play it with an analog stick.

Preston, seriously, if you're getting a PS3, just wait and get it on there.

Not having class tomorrow is cool :cool:

Having to spend some of that time going to see my misbehaving 1st grader is not :cry:

Good thing it's only for 30 minutes :cool:

[quote name='Ahadi']Is it bad that I'm writing a precis for a book that I never read?
[/QUOTE]

I made up a fictional dude when we had to interview an old person and write a paper about his or her life for English class. I made all of it up and got an A on it. My friend forged the signature. ;)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I made up a fictional dude when we had to interview an old person and write a paper about his or her life for English class. I made all of it up and got an A on it. My friend forged the signature. ;)[/quote]

yeah who actually reads or does the actual work for that kinda stuff :lol:
i had to write a precis and a critique for a book i never read and just got the night before it was due...i got an A...though the teacher said my review sounded like the the summary off the book sleeves :rofl:

also MM9 is hard yep

I'm giving up on Blacksite. I want to like it, but there's just too much to not like about it.

I'll just go ahead and finish The Bourne Conspiracy which I do like. Very fun game.

DSi will be mine.

Both screens are touch. Both screens are increased to 3.25" each. Camera built in. Speaker quality better now. On-board memory as well as SD slot (applications). Thinner and GBA slot cut. Web browser built in.

saw this on gaf
13:53 And SD memory card slot will be included. Photos taken will be able to be viewed through the Wii Photo Channel.
13:54 There will be on-board memory storage. Applications can be downloaded to the internal storage and selected.
13:56 You can take games you've downloaded to the DSi with you. Also, Wii Points will be renamed to become Nintendo Points.
13:56 The Nintendo DSi will come with a browser included.
13:58 DS Ware will be able to be downloaded from the Nintendo DSi Shop.
14:06: From the "Nintendo DS Shop," you can download "Nintendo DS Ware." Software will be split into four categories: Free, 200, 500, Premium (800). And until March 2010, you'll get a free 1000 points (1000 yen or $10) when you buy a DSi.
1 Nov 18900 yen.
Rest of world, next year.

img from kotaku
dsi2.jpg
:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back