GHOSTBUSTERS [Blu-Ray] - NOW $7.99 AC @ Amazon

[quote name='kennistond']Yeah, good call on the own thread.

I just picked it up and combined it with I, Robot for $12.99 to get the FSSS.[/QUOTE]
Good idea, I just did the same thing to get the free super saver shipping. I went ahead and ordered Ghost Busters 2 wide screen edition as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a page of Sony blu-ray/DVD coupons in an insert in the Sunday ads with the Washington Post which had a coupon for $5 off on this as well. Debating whether to go ahead and order it on Amazon, or wait to see whether Best Buy or Target have a better sale on it on the release week.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Never saw Ghostbusters... but for 14$ I'll have to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

WHATTT???

I'm happy to say I saw it in the theaters at age 5... yeah. sweet.

GO SEE THAT SHIT NOW!

[quote name='DestroVega']WHATTT???

I'm happy to say I saw it in the theaters at age 5... yeah. sweet.

GO SEE THAT SHIT NOW![/QUOTE]
I did watch some of the old TV series and parts of the 2nd movie. I was trying to watch it on the Netflix instant stream but the quality was a little meh.

62T: Amazon isn't giving a date for that.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I was hoping to get this at BB with gift certificates but there's no reason to spend probably at least $22 (after tax) for what I can get for $15.. the GCs will have to live for another deal.

This definitely deserves it's own thread
signature_deepthakur.jpg

Thanks for that! Enough for me to avoid bestbuy and ordered from Amazon along with Strangelove. Theres tax here in NY so total was close to $30.

Still a great price for 2 great movies.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Ni-hice, my filler hadn't shipped yet so I just canceled and reordered. Ghostbusters and the Stooges for over a 1/3rd off.[/QUOTE]
Buy 3 and you're set!

$19.99
$19.99
$19.99
-$15.00 promo "SONYPIC5"
-$15.00 promo "GHOSTBLU"
-------
$29.97 shipped

Nice, thanks. Even better, it looks like they calculate the free shipping on the total before the coupons are removed. Ordered the Ghostbusters blu-ray and the new Kasabian CD for $21 total shipped.

Was this just released on Blu-ray or has it been around for a while? I was under the impression this just came out to time with the release of the video game.

Seems like a decent deal for a great classic.

[quote name='RudyPants']Was this just released on Blu-ray or has it been around for a while? I was under the impression this just came out to time with the release of the video game.[/QUOTE]

It's a pre-order. Release date is June 16th (next Tuesday).

[quote name='tamahome']Good find, thanks for the deal, shared the love over @ avsforums. Hope you guys don't mind.[/QUOTE]

As long as you gave some props to LinkinPrime over here, then you're fine :)

[quote name='RudyPants']As long as you gave some props to LinkinPrime over here, then you're fine :)[/QUOTE]

Gave credit to incrediblepinoy, did I misread? Did LinkinPrime come up with this new GHOSTBLU coupon?

bread's done
Back