Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JolietJake, I would like to spoil something for you. Would you mind telling me some books you are reading or shows that you are catching up on?

[quote name='seanr1221']Dammit, it just hit me I have 3 chapters to read, 2 homeworks, a test and a quiz thursday...plus the first game is on tomorrow.

Bleh...looks like I better start working now...[/QUOTE]

How'd your test go, $$$$a? I initially laughed at you having to take a programming test, but when I got to class it turns out I had one too (in C++). I hadn't been to class in like a week and a half so I had no idea what I was doing but sat down and hago trabajo'd that shit.

[quote name='Eviltude']How'd your test go, $$$$a? I initially laughed at you having to take a programming test, but when I got to class it turns out I had one too (in C++). I hadn't been to class in like a week and a half so I had no idea what I was doing but sat down and hago trabajo'd that shit.[/QUOTE]

I passed, it ended up being a really simple program in Assembler. All I had to do was add 5 amounts to register 6, 5 amounts to register 7 then find the positive difference and store it somewhere. I was done in like...20 minutes :)

[quote name='seanr1221']I passed, it ended up being a really simple program in Assembler. All I had to do was add 5 amounts to register 6, 5 amounts to register 7 then find the positive difference and store it somewhere. I was done in like...20 minutes :)[/QUOTE]

I probably bombed mine. I had no idea what I was doing but I put something down for every question and just got the fuck out of there so I wasn't sitting there worrying about all my answers. "Is this one right? Maybe it's this instead?" I don't play that shit. My first guess is usually my best from what I've seen.

Time for bed. Peace Ott.

[quote name='Eviltude']Yeah, gaming companies make a killing off of the hardware. I imagine the games cost a lot more to produce, but I still think everything is ridiculously over priced. $60 for a fucking controller?

This makes me wonder, how much PS1 Dualshocks when were they launched? $40?[/quote]

I agree fully. Especially for the 360 Msoft couldnt spend a dime to keep the 360 from exploding for simply playing it yet most of the hardware for it cost as much as a game.

Yeah it might take a lot of money to produce a game but you have to factor in how much money it takes an average gamer (hell even us cheap asses) to even play games.

You are going to drop half a grand to even get the bare minimum. Hell most of us could be professional game flippers with the crazy ass schemes we put together to get games, I cant imagine what the average person is doing to keep up.

[quote name='Moxio']JolietJake, I would like to spoil something for you. Would you mind telling me some books you are reading or shows that you are catching up on?[/quote]
The Watchmen.

This week has been pretty shitty. Dinged my door and scratched it, got a dud of an Xbox from eBay, and my glasses just broke.

It can't get much worse.

[quote name='Moxio']LP why do you play such awful games? Tetris? Batman? Midnight Club LA? #-o[/quote]

Tetris is a classic...LEGO Batman is pretty tight...Midnight Club: LA, one of the best X360 racers ever.

[quote name='seanr1221']Reported.[/quote]

Game came out today Sean :p

[quote name='Mojimbo']ahahahaha.

Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins........Linkin Park?

Get the fuck outta here.[/QUOTE]

I know you're not dissin' the Pumpkins.

Got through the fourth chapter or whatever of TFU. I really like it, and I'm not even a Star Wars fan, really. It's just a really fun game.

I might end up buying it if I can find it for like $25. Depends on how far I can get in a week.

[quote name='Liquid 2']No one has an extra 360 headset to sell me? :/[/quote]

I got an extra headset, still in it's little orange bag. from the $30 gold box deal.

I managed to score this TV In-store at Fry's with a 3 year service contract. for $1578.59. Salespeople cant beat my haggling skills :cool:

They had it up online for $1499, but In-store for $1699. I was in the store at 8:00 talking with the sales rep about the TV and decided to go home and buy it for the online price. soon as I get home at 8:45...Deal is no longer on the site. after talking with a few people managed to get them to honor the Online price with an extra 25% off for the trouble, and a free wall mount...as long as I could get there before 9:00. Which by some miracle...I managed to achieve.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're not gonna import that Japanese Transformers RPG for the PS3? Dang. It's supposed to be really good too.[/quote]

Link?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, LP. I know your real name. :cool:[/quote]

Yeah, yeah...so does Casey still want it, or anyone else, or are you sending it back to me?

[quote name='joe2187']I got an extra headset, still in it's little orange bag. from the $30 gold box deal.

I managed to score this TV In-store at Fry's with a 3 year service contract. for $1578.59. Salespeople cant beat my haggling skills :cool:

They had it up online for $1499, but In-store for $1699. I was in the store at 8:00 talking with the sales rep about the TV and decided to go home and buy it for the online price. soon as I get home at 8:45...Deal is no longer on the site. after talking with a few people managed to get them to honor the Online price with an extra 25% off for the trouble, and a free wall mount...as long as I could get there before 9:00. Which by some miracle...I managed to achieve.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]
Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back