Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot.com wants you to buy a USB Pole dancer

Candi,_The_USB_Pole_Dancer8z1Detail.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']ahahahaha.

Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins........Linkin Park?

Get the fuck outta here.[/quote]

What are you talking about, Mojimbo?

Morning OTT. :wave:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']No beer goggles necessary:
mythbuster-kari.jpg
[/quote]

Lordy. :drool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Mak, let's play some fable 2 co op tomorrow. [/quote]

Alrighty.

I signed up for Gamefly for Megafreebie on Monday, but Gamefly canceled my account because they said I've already used the introductory offer.

Yesterday I find Lego Batman in my mailbox from GF. :cool:

True.

I'm just bored and want somethin' new to play that I don't have to pay a lot for.

I'll probably just hold out for a lil' while, though.

Ah, yeah I can see why that shouldn't be discussed too much. I'm not eligible for that anyway.

I might get Lost from gamefly.

Saw was alright if it stayed a one hit wonder but the more saw's I viewed the worst all of them got collectivity.

The first Saw was okay.

The problem was, these movies try to talk about morality, and they themselves have inconsitent morality.

For example, they talk about how the guy in Saw actually never murders anybody, like that's true. But he's clearly murdering people in every film. Not to mention the kidnapping and the torture.

Films like Saw, Phone Booth, and even the whole morality buillshit in the Dark night are increadibly flawed philosophically and are themselves an immoral message because they try to blur the truth of moral and immoral acts.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

The 88 - "Sons and Daughters"
Authority Zero - "No Regrets"
Between the Buried and Me - "Prequel To The Sequel"
The Cab - "Bounce"
The Chevelles - "Get It On"
The Cocktail Slippers - "Give It To Me"
Dealership - "Database Corrupted"
Endeverafter - "I Wanna Be Your Man"
The Ghost Hounds - "Ashes To Fire"
Hollywood Undead - "Young"
Kutless - "The Feeling"
The Len Price 3 - "If I Ain't Got You"
Lesley Roy - "I'm Gone, I'm Going"
Opiate for the Masses - "Burn You Down"
Semi-Precious Weapons - "Magnetic Baby"
Shaimus - "Like a Fool"
Thenewno2" - Crazy Tuesday"
Tickle Me Pink - "The Time Is Wrong"
Underoath - "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"
X Japan - "I.V."

Weak Sauce, Rock Band 2.

Morning OTT

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I'm tempted to get Blue Dragon just to have a new game.

Is it worth the $9?[/quote]

No. It's been found for ~$10 at retail.

Sh*t, you could probably BD for close to $10 with a Gamestop weekly coupon...

Save the super secret stash for something that'll be worth a bit more...

But Not Fable 2...

-----------------------

Also the Michael Jackson 'Beat It' dance = €€€

Wow, huge suprise reveal. Not only is Bioware creating a Star Wars MMO but...

People will get to play Jedi

Man, I waited weeks for that reveal.

I may try out that MMORPG, but I don't even want to know about it for another year or so. It's gotta be at least 2 years from release right?

[quote name='tiredfornow']:aspistasmoxiopissingonsoodmeg:[/quote]

aspistasmoxioheadbuttingtfn.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wow, huge suprise reveal. Not only is Bioware creating a Star Wars MMO but...

People will get to play Jedi

Man, I waited weeks for that reveal.[/quote]

Does that every work out? What was that one Star Wars MMO a while back that only a few people would be jedi's. First I heard that game was horrid but how did the whole only 5 out of 500 people are jedi's work out for people?

You're an asshole for wanting to headbutt me even though Moxio is the one pissing on your weave. :(

I'd probably headbutt the person nearest to me if some Paki kid was pissing on me after getting my hair did.

The jedi thing basically became a huge grindfest in star wars MMORPG. I think it was good in theory, but they needed a better way to do it than maxing out all your skills. Granted, it did make them rare and very powerful.

EDIT: Then they suddenly decided to have everyone be able to be jedi... so if you did all of that... you got screwed.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're an asshole for wanting to headbutt me even though Moxio is the one pissing on your weave. :(

I'd probably headbutt the person nearest to me if some Paki kid was pissing on me after getting my hair did.[/quote]

I think you read that wrong sir. It seems that Moxio is headbutting you. I dont have time for headbutts I have to go shower to wash this piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back