Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Tecate stinks. :(
[/quote]

That's what Hellboy got drunk on in the movie...

*shrug*

[quote name='Brak']
Where can I buy that?[/quote]

It was custom made...

[quote name='Brak']For what?[/QUOTE]
Knee. It dislocated twice a few months ago and it still isn't right, I can't put my wait on it or anything when my leg is extended (like leaning back on one leg).

They're just going to see what's wrong and if anything needs to be shaved or moved or anything, I suppose.

I'll be sitting around waiting longer than I'll actually be under. :/

[quote name='manthing']When would have been an acceptable time to talk about it?

After Cheapy put up a Youtube tasting vid?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Do as I say, not as I do :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Operation in like an hour and half.

Thrilling.[/quote]

Can I have your DS Stylii?

Just kidding...you'll be fine.

PM me just in case...;)

God damnit.

I don't know what it is with me playing standing up, but I just can't play as well sitting or lying down. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']God damnit.

I don't know what it is with me playing standing up, but I just can't play as well sitting or lying down. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You've tried to play laying down? That's odd.

Damnit TFN, you need to change your avatar. It makes me think about LinkinTime too much.

Bayxter, I dont know if you saw me mention (or if you even care) but Flesh For Frankenstein is gonna be on Flix this Friday night.

EDIT: Heh, the google ads are all about knee pain. Way to go Rocko!

So, what were the consequences for cheating in Fable Pub Games? I remember Lionhead saying that the cheat was intentional and would be dealt with...Did a big dude with a bat show up at your house?

[quote name='Number83']So, what were the consequences for cheating in Fable Pub Games? I remember Lionhead saying that the cheat was intentional and would be dealt with...Did a big dude with a bat show up at your house?[/QUOTE]

From what I've read: nothing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Is Midnight Club as hard as IGN says it is, Linkin?[/quote]

Nope...its pretty easy to pick up and play...the open roads allow for you to take your own path and find shortcuts and shit. Love this game, didn't go to bed till 2am last night...I'm dying here.

[quote name='manthing']Linkin,

Is the story in Midnight Club LA a complete Fast&Furious ripoff the commercials make it seem?[/quote]

Not sure, didn't get too deep into the story line...basically some guy from the East Coast comes to meet some friends on the West Coast and wants to race with the big boys but he has a pretty weak car to start off with, your buddy tells you to race with the kids first to see how you hold up, once you do, then you can race with the big boys.

I could care less for the story though, the driving, the cars, the customization of the vehicles is all I dreamed of. Love Love Love this game :D

I finally called the BMV (DMV in most states) today and scheduled a drive test for next week on Friday (Halloween). Hopefully I pass on my first try. I could have taken the test this Friday, but felt I needed SOME time to prepare (because the BMV License Branches are located in areas I'm not too familiar with, and I gotta know street names and such).

Holy shit at this fan-made costume :shock:
bumblebeecostume1-440x352.jpg

bumblebeecostume3-440x325.jpg

bumblebeecostume2-440x361.jpg

"I will run the Senate" - Palin :lol:

I knew during her insane and rambling answer during the VP debate that she has no idea what a Vice President is actually supposed to do. I guess that's what happens when you take your cue from Cheney.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Whatchoo talkin' bout Teefer?[/quote]Theres some dude leaking his gay all over my office. I don't like having conversations about nothing at all.

Gay: "Its a nice day outside, huh?"
Me: "Yep."
Gay: "You keep your stuff so neat and your office so clean... rare you see a guy that cleans up like that."
Gay: "You don't talk much, do you?"
Me: "No."
Gay: "It really is a nice day outside. Too bad you're locked up here in your office."
Me: "I don't mind."
Gay: "..."
Me: "..."

I'm terrified. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Theres some dude leaking his gay all over my office. I don't like having conversations about nothing at all.

Gay: "You keep your stuff so neat and your office so clean... rare you see a guy that cleans up like that."
Gay: "It really is a nice day outside. Too bad you're locked up here in your office."

I'm terrified. :cry:[/quote]

Creepy...

It looks like the Rock Revolution is here, and it's communist.

"Playing Rock Revolution is like getting kicked in the teeth, and not in a rock 'n’ roll way. The cover songs are bad, the gameplay is unintuitive and dull, the options are extremely limited and the drum peripheral is horrid." - IGN

"Whereas Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour headline the music game genre, Rock Revolution is a scrappy cover band. Its presentation rips off Rock Band's, the scrolling notes are hard to keep up with, the career mode is unsatisfying and the song selection, while decent, is made up of lame cover tracks." - Gamedaily

"Despite its baffling looks, booming resonance, and asymmetrical layout, Rock Revolution’s controller is not actually the game’s biggest problem; it’s Rock Revolution’s note charts and the onscreen icons that make the game so joyless." The Offical Xbox Magazine

That's bad when even Microsofts press orifice hates you.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't think he's gay; I just think everybody sporting a faux hawk and a handbag is a gigantic, $$$$$$.[/quote]

Dude was hitting on you...how is he not gay?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Theres some dude leaking his gay all over my office. I don't like having conversations about nothing at all.

I'm terrified. :cry:[/quote]

I thought you weren't gonna get Johnny the job at your office?

------------------------------

Linkin, keep your movie Transformer cosplay outta here...

:whistle2:|

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I finally called the BMV (DMV in most states) today and scheduled a drive test for next week on Friday (Halloween). Hopefully I pass on my first try. I could have taken the test this Friday, but felt I needed SOME time to prepare (because the BMV License Branches are located in areas I'm not too familiar with, and I gotta know street names and such).[/QUOTE]

Dress up as somebody that already has a license! :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back