Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Yes please!

Assuming they are still in the blister packs of course. I don't want any toys that were actually played with and enjoyed. Gross.

[/quote]

Nope...They are all in many, many bankers boxes in my humidity-free basement.

That's what she said. Oh!

300.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'd so buy that TV if I found it in stores but my wife would kill me.[/QUOTE]

Your wife would kill you for that TV but she allows you to have dozens of Mighty Muggs.

Your wife doesn't have her priorities straight.

[quote name='lordwow']Mighty Muggs are easy to hide in your pants ;)[/quote]Especially if you're LinkinPrime cause his wife doesn't even come near his pants. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Especially if you're LinkinPrime cause his wife doesn't even come near his pants. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Exactly :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Especially if you're LinkinPrime cause his wife doesn't even come :cool:[/quote]

That's a mean thing to say...

I think I'm sick, guys. I have this unhealthy obsession with Keeley Hazell now, and I keep picturing her face on top of every good lookin' girl I see. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I'm sick, guys. I have this unhealthy obsession with Keeley Hazell now, and I keep picturing her face on top of every good lookin' girl I see. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

And that's a bad thing... why?

[quote name='mr ryles']I picture keeley's body on every girl I see, but am shortly after dissapointed. :whistle2:([/quote]I saw some lady during lunch that had six boobs. :shock:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I saw some lady during lunch that had six boobs. :shock:[/QUOTE]

I've seen the 3 boober with the fat belly and outey belly button making the 3rd. But I can't imagine the fat rolls to make 6 of em.

[quote name='Number83']I wonder if that has issues overheating...all that stuff on it can't be good for ventiliation.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you pay over 10G's for a system to play games on it. *facepalm*

[quote name='mr ryles']I've seen the 3 boober with the fat belly and outey belly button making the 3rd. But I can't imagine the fat rolls to make 6 of em.[/QUOTE]

Don't leave it to imagination, google it.

[quote name='joe2187']That playOn shit works Awesome![/QUOTE]

Apply directly to the forehead.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if that was the local connect for that one NeoGAF dude.[/quote]

He supplied my Local Connect...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='tiredfornow']Especially if you're LinkinPrime cause his wife doesn't even come near his pants. :cool:[/quote]

:rofl:...:whistle2:(

----------

On my trip to lunch today, I saw this :shock:
5guyspc7.jpg

We're getting a 5 Guys Burgers...SoCal is the best! I finally get to see what all the fuss is about when they open.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:rofl:...:whistle2:(

----------

On my trip to lunch today, I saw this :shock:
5guyspc7.jpg

We're getting a 5 Guys Burgers...SoCal is the best! I finally get to see what all the fuss is about when they open.[/QUOTE]

They just opened a 5 guys in Kingston.
It was sort of like a 50s style dinner crossed with a fast food joint, sort of. Apparently they make all their stuff on site, from what I gathered. Fries were pretty good (handcut)... protip: a cheeseburger or hamburger there is really a double.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, this Playon program sounds slick!!

Thanks Joe!

:wave:[/quote]

I didn't know what it was, just checked out the site, looks cool...so its only a free trial and then $30 to buy...one time fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back