Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It looks like the Rock Revolution is here, and it's communist.

"Playing Rock Revolution is like getting kicked in the teeth, and not in a rock 'n’ roll way. The cover songs are bad, the gameplay is unintuitive and dull, the options are extremely limited and the drum peripheral is horrid." - IGN

"Whereas Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour headline the music game genre, Rock Revolution is a scrappy cover band. Its presentation rips off Rock Band's, the scrolling notes are hard to keep up with, the career mode is unsatisfying and the song selection, while decent, is made up of lame cover tracks." - Gamedaily

"Despite its baffling looks, booming resonance, and asymmetrical layout, Rock Revolution’s controller is not actually the game’s biggest problem; it’s Rock Revolution’s note charts and the onscreen icons that make the game so joyless." The Offical Xbox Magazine

That's bad when even Microsofts press orifice hates you.[/quote]

:rofl::rofl:

Just thinking about that System of a down cover and the Blink 182 one. Though it does have a nice track list....I want a good half of those songs in RB2.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It looks like the Rock Revolution is here, and it's communist.

"Playing Rock Revolution is like getting kicked in the teeth, and not in a rock 'n’ roll way. The cover songs are bad, the gameplay is unintuitive and dull, the options are extremely limited and the drum peripheral is horrid." - IGN

"Whereas Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour headline the music game genre, Rock Revolution is a scrappy cover band. Its presentation rips off Rock Band's, the scrolling notes are hard to keep up with, the career mode is unsatisfying and the song selection, while decent, is made up of lame cover tracks." - Gamedaily

"Despite its baffling looks, booming resonance, and asymmetrical layout, Rock Revolution’s controller is not actually the game’s biggest problem; it’s Rock Revolution’s note charts and the onscreen icons that make the game so joyless." The Offical Xbox Magazine

That's bad when even Microsofts press orifice hates you.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I've seen that. No way I'm touching it now. However, I still want Sk8er Boi. :whistle2:( But at least the song is in SingStar.

[quote name='lordwow']I love if you put the cursor over the image he says:

a veteran scrabble player will spot the "ostrich" option
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='manthing']*sigh*

With all the great games that have/are gonna be released soon, it's hard to decide what to play...

:whistle2:([/quote]

This.

Also this homemade Salad with peanut dressing is very :drool: worthy.

If it wasn't for the Phillies, I could finally start playing again tonight. My back is much better.

Hey, for those of you with Dead Space, what weapons would you recommend upgrading.

I've only just increased the damage so far of the plasma cutter. My other power coils have gone to the suit and stasis.

I also just bought the flamethrower, but haven't tried it out yet. I hope it's useful.

In the store?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What're you guys doing with your old 20gb hdds?

Dang. That's nice, Zew.[/QUOTE]

I sold mine for $50 on Ebay a few months ago.

Noice Zoo...

Those dissappeared here @ 15% clearance...

------------------------------

I dunno JFD. I'm thinking of just selling mine to Gamestop.

speaking of HDTVs, my 32" Olevia from '06 BF has one dead pixel. :(

2008-08-04-dead-pixel.jpg

I'll probably upgrade sometime next year.

I had a green dead pixel on my monitor, but it was in the very corner, so luckily I was able to ignore it. That'd drive me nuts though, just like a lot of poor editing jobs on TV/youtube/etc drive me nuts.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am really hoping I can pick up a HDTV that is at least 32" for around $300-$350 this Black Friday. Think I can do that?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I saw a 32" for $399 last week.

I know my DS has a dead pixel and it drives me crazy. Not sure how much it would bother me on a very large, high definition TV though...

[quote name='tiredfornow']Theres some dude leaking his gay all over my office. I don't like having conversations about nothing at all.

Gay: "Its a nice day outside, huh?"
Me: "Yep."
Gay: "You keep your stuff so neat and your office so clean... rare you see a guy that cleans up like that."
Me: "Yep."
Gay: "You don't talk much, do you?"
Me: "No."
Gay: "It really is a nice day outside. Too bad you're locked up here in your office."
Me: "I don't mind."
Gay: "..."
Me: "..."

I'm terrified. :cry:[/quote]

I'm scared

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn... that is way too small. Especially if you are married.

Also, I wish Black Friday was sooner, I want to experience all these games in HD, but I will probably have beaten Fallout 3, Gears 2 and maybe Dead Space by the time I would get my HDTV.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can play the latest stuff on your Wii without the need or a HD tv.

Wait, there arent any good games coming out for the Wii this Christmas, are there.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn... that is way too small. Especially if you are married.

Also, I wish Black Friday was sooner, I want to experience all these games in HD, but I will probably have beaten Fallout 3, Gears 2 and maybe Dead Space by the time I would get my HDTV.[/quote]

Then why haven't you bought a VGA adapter yet?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, thats nice. I got the 37" last BF for 549, and the only thing that sucks is knowing that we can't have 'em repaired/replaced for free if they take a shit. I even have the warranty with Olevia, but they're dead. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I bought a 3 warranty from Target for $29. If it fucks up, they try to fix, if they can't fix it, I get a giftcard for how much I paid for the TV.

[quote name='Number83']But where would I put my Star Wars figures...I'd have to give them to Wubb.
[/QUOTE]

Yes please!

Assuming they are still in the blister packs of course. I don't want any toys that were actually played with and enjoyed. Gross.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn... that is way too small. Especially if you are married.[/QUOTE]

That's what she said. Oh!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wow...I changed that LEGO thread...seeing "lego forum" all the time just got on my nerves.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, me too :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, thats a sweet deal then. :(

Looks great, doesn't it? :)[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah.

I had no plans on buying a 1080p set, but I'm so glad I did. So much clearer than my old HDTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back