Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sood = R. Kelly's homeboy?[/QUOTE]

When I was TAing the other day for philosophy we were talking about sexuality and the natural ends argument. For the sake of argument, I was trying to defend Aquinas and others who argue that the sexual organs have a natural function.

My point was of course Aquinas knew that the sexual organs have more than one function, but it's all according to the context. When you go to the bathroom it has one function. When you have sex it has the other. But when you're R. Kelly, the line is blurred.

[quote name='lordwow']The jedi thing basically became a huge grindfest in star wars MMORPG. I think it was good in theory, but they needed a better way to do it than maxing out all your skills. Granted, it did make them rare and very powerful.

EDIT: Then they suddenly decided to have everyone be able to be jedi... so if you did all of that... you got screwed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']When I was TAing the other day for philosophy we were talking about sexuality and the natural ends argument. For the sake of argument, I was trying to defend Aquinas and others who argue that the sexual organs have a natural function.

My point was of course Aquinas knew that the sexual organs have more than one function, but it's all according to the context. When you go to the bathroom it has one function. When you have sex it has the other. But when you're R. Kelly, the line is blurred.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='lordwow']"I love talking about golden showers" - Munch[/QUOTE]

"I love thinking about much talking about golden showers." - lordwowous, A.K.A. "One of the most influential seniors in his class"

[quote name='munch']"I love thinking about much talking about golden showers." - lordwowous, A.K.A. "One of the most influential seniors in his class"[/quote]

Who the hell is much?

:whistle2:s

Ya, I had him in on the one team I had him, because I didn't have anyone else good for the RB position with Jones-Drew on bye and F. Jones out :cool:

I didn't want to, but it worked out :cool:

munch, you wanna trade me Super Mario for McGahee? He's a 12/12 flying creature with trample and doesn't need to be tapped to attack.

Oh, and throw in the Tanuki suit, because he had a good last week while wearing it. :shrug:

Man the middle soccer team I coach lost a heart breaker yesterday. Triple fucking overtime and we give up a crap goal right at the end before going to the shoot out.

3-2.

But on a lighter note if we win 1 game out of the last 3 we have we will have the best record ever in the history of the middle school.

[quote name='tiredfornow']munch, you wanna trade me Super Mario for McGahee? He's a 12/12 flying creature with trample and doesn't need to be tapped to attack.

Oh, and throw in the Tanuki suit, because he had a good last week while wearing it. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That's a bullshit trade, tfn.[/QUOTE]

woohoo has a point. I just don't think that I'll get enough virtual mileage out of McGahee. Plus, I think his 12/12 flying creature stats are a bit inflated. I mean, Mario has some serious XP for bouncing. Sure, his MP is a bit low, but that's why he has Toadstool.

No way I'll throw in a Tanuki suit. You can go to hell for thinking I'd make this trade.

[quote name='mr ryles']just want it to be known I hate all you guys playing gears of war 2[/QUOTE]

Who is playing Gears 2 :whistle2:|

[quote name='munch']woohoo has a point. I just don't think that I'll get enough virtual mileage out of McGahee. Plus, I think his 12/12 flying creature stats are a bit inflated. I mean, Mario has some serious XP for bouncing. Sure, his MP is a bit low, but that's why he has Toadstool.

No way I'll throw in a Tanuki suit. You can go to hell for thinking I'd make this trade.[/quote] Okay, wait, how about this... I'll trade you Michael Vick (13/15, and hes black so you know he has them good genes when it comes to running),his farm of vicious dogs, two Fedoras, two Mojitos (just to look fucking money while Vick and his dogs tear up the other team), and McGahee w/ a defense up enchantment?

I just love Super Mario... he's so cute! :oops:

[quote name='mr ryles']just want it to be known I hate all you guys playing gears of war 2[/QUOTE]

I hate zewone the mosty. The man had santa clause come to his house and deliver everything.

I'm so jealous.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']fuck...I had money too...was it a good one?[/quote]
It wasn't a wacom, but it looked alright. I refreshed the page last night and it was gone. :cry:

[quote name='lordwow']I had to report this entire page! [/quote]

You're right...

I shouldn't talk about Japanese Pepsi flavors before their American release...

:oops:

[quote name='munch']From the cat pic thread:

dramatic_cat.gif
[/quote]
I can't stop laughing at this.:lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Am I the only person who thought that the first Saw wasn't all that?

And damn, Cary Elwes did a fucking horrible job in it.[/quote]
You just suck.:nottalking:

munch, I got onto the hub.

PM me what you'd like your username and password to be so I can pass them to an admin and get you an account.
You'll only be able to use it on campus though, I think.

[quote name='manthing']You're right...

I shouldn't talk about Japanese Pepsi flavors before their American release...

:oops:[/QUOTE]

Of all the people, I expected better of you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']munch, I got onto the hub.

PM me what you'd like your username and password to be so I can pass them to an admin and get you an account.
You'll only be able to use it on campus though, I think.[/QUOTE]

That sounds right, ours was IP locked to our campus as well, I tried to access it from home and it would bounce me.

[quote name='lordwow']Of all the people, I expected better of you.[/quote]

When would have been an acceptable time to talk about it?

After Cheapy put up a Youtube tasting vid?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']Operation in like an hour and half.

Thrilling.[/QUOTE]
For what?
[quote name='manthing']Wow...

Hey B-b-b-ayxtuh...
il_430xN41870486.jpg

il_430xN41870499.jpg

il_430xN41870506.jpg

Knitted a pimpin Hellboy hat today, looked fucking money while drinking Tecate in cans
[/QUOTE]
Where can I buy that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back