Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I didn't know what it was, just checked out the site, looks cool...so its only a free trial and then $30 to buy...one time fee?[/quote]

Whoa, didn't see the fee part...

fuck you Joe...

:wave:

The best thing about you getting a 5 Guys is that if you claim it isn't that great I'll just say the recent franchises aren't as good as the OGs. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They just opened a 5 guys in Kingston.
It was sort of like a 50s style dinner crossed with a fast food joint, sort of. Apparently they make all their stuff on site, from what I gathered. Fries were pretty good (handcut)... protip: a cheeseburger or hamburger there is really a double.[/QUOTE]

I don't really get the 50s style diner thing, unless the 5 Guys up there are a lot different from around here. They are more classic hamburger joints to me.

Just sign up and get into the beta to watch all the Hulu you can on your TV. It seems like you could be able to just use a different name and email to get a fresh start in the beta again.

[quote name='Maklershed']"I will run the Senate" - Palin :lol:

I knew during her insane and rambling answer during the VP debate that she has no idea what a Vice President is actually supposed to do. I guess that's what happens when you take your cue from Cheney.[/quote]
McCain has been calling her the most popular governor in America. I don't know if he means for politics, or just name recognition, but i bet more people know Arnold Schwarzenegger, even if it's just from his acting.

[quote name='wubb']I don't really get the 50s style diner thing, unless the 5 Guys up there are a lot different from around here. They are more classic hamburger joints to me.[/QUOTE]

looks just like a 50s/60s style diner we had in potsdam called "The Hop".
Just in decor, with the layout and the red/white with checkerboard and shit.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That Anbu_Zim kid is kind of an asshole. :rofl:[/quote]
Looking at that thread, it's no surprise after he stole one of Banky's avatars and played dumb when confronted on that.

Him and LP must be hanging out together

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']Yeah, I figger I'll never be allowed to trade again.. But I still want to give Classact's Zune back and continue with my current trades (which I will be doing).[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Just do what I do and don't really listen to Temp at all. :cool:[/quote]

Please bitch, I know you print out every word I say for framing.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']#-o @ Moxio paying any attention to Anbu_zim[/QUOTE]

My clever comment was too good to pass up! #-o

Unfortunately Shrike is currently in the thread hitting F5 every 2 seconds with his finger sweatily poised over the mouse button to delete funny posts on the spot.

Shrike blows, but it was awesome how he threw frosty under the bus with the whole budge thing. I'm betting there something against mods making comments about reported posts.

dramatic_cat.gif
dramatic_cat.gif

dramatic_cat.gif
dramatic_cat.gif

It's strangely hypnotic.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So LP, were you referring to my antics in the SR2 thread?[/quote]

That was one of them...I forgot what else I saw....just seemed out of character for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back