Give me back my OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ About tracking Shane Bettenhausen but not telling him?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']#-o @
iconhddvdpng.png
[/quote]

Werd. I obviously wish it were blu-ray but $14.99 is sweet for an entire season. Even for sd-dvds.

[quote name='Maklershed']^ About tracking Shane Bettenhausen but not telling him?[/QUOTE]Not so much that part, but him shitting all over Shane. Especially that one absurd story about him going to eat KFC at the colonel's house and being served by his wife.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's no Mighty Mugg that's for sure :nottalking:[/quote]

Not yet... :pray:

[quote name='dcfox']Who would ever buy that for their kid?[/quote]

A really kick-ass parent?

Every time I poop, I make sure to specifically put it in a large, see-through glass jar, and I chuck it at dcfox's windshield while he drives. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Every time I poop, I make sure to specifically put it in a large, see-through glass jar, and I chuck it at dcfox's windshield while he drives. :cool:[/quote]
I don't drive.

Every time I excrete dung, I make sure to bag it up in a Safeway brand plastic bag (double-reinforced!), and I carefully swing it in a circular motion, and use the momentum to sling it several meters right unto dcfox's visage. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Every time I excrete dung, I make sure to bag it up in a Safeway brand plastic bag (double-reinforced!), and I carefully swing it in a circular motion, and use the momentum to sling it several meters right unto dcfox's visage. :cool:[/quote]
:bomb:

[quote name='dcfox']I'm lactose intolerant. I don't eat cereal and milk.[/quote]

He could fart in your general direction, but you probably don't breathe air, either

Everytime I make poop I like to bake it in the oven and turn it into a brick. Once I get enough bricks I'm going to build Moxio a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back