Glorious list of bonus/promotional DS styli! Magicians Quest: Magical Stylus @GS 5/5

[quote name='Freedom Fries']o_O which one is your favorite?[/QUOTE]

Either the Legend of Zelda feather/quill stylus or the Dragon Quest Smile Slime ones. GTA chopsticks get an honorable mention.

Well, a pic is up. Unfortunately, it's a drawing of the bonus, but this gives the general idea, I'm sure.

CraftingMama.jpg

I don't know if anyone would want it but I have a Kirby Canvas Curse stylus that I will mail to anyone for free. The size is for the original fat NDS but I figure there may be a collector in this thread who would want it. I'm selling my DS and found it in the case. Please don't PM me and just respond in this thread that you would like it and then I will PM you. Thanks!

Wow, Sik99, you do have a ton! That one for nemo, is that a preorder bonus of a game? Do you mind taking a closer up picture of it, thanks! Never seen it before. I did not see in your collection the one that came with Orcs and Elves, do you have that? It's pretty cute.

CouRageouS, I wouldn't mind taking your Kirby Canvas Curse stylus, but I'm not a hard core collector of stylus, so if someone more serious wants it.

Thanks.

BTW, Does anyone have a pic of the "e3 2004 flashing styli" I did come across a light-up stylus before but I gave it to my mom... if it's the one, I better tell her to take care of it! lol..

[quote name='CouRageouS']I don't know if anyone would want it but I have a Kirby Canvas Curse stylus that I will mail to anyone for free. The size is for the original fat NDS but I figure there may be a collector in this thread who would want it. I'm selling my DS and found it in the case. Please don't PM me and just respond in this thread that you would like it and then I will PM you. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I would love the kirby canvas curse stylus. I love to collect them and I love the game. I also like pink.

That collection is sick.
I'm starting to collect Stylii.

@Sik99- where did you get the Dragon Quest ones from.

@Asgardian- when you try to Google it, you come to this thread

I'm gonna start with Pokemon and collect any I can find and buy.
I really want that Zelda one.

Anyone have any stylii they don't want, i'd be happy to take them.
thx a bunch y'all

[quote name='Asgardian']Wow, Sik99, you do have a ton! That one for nemo, is that a preorder bonus of a game? Do you mind taking a closer up picture of it, thanks! Never seen it before. I did not see in your collection the one that came with Orcs and Elves, do you have that? It's pretty cute. [/QUOTE]

I sold all my DS stuff, including my stylus collection last fall. The Nemo stylus was from some Finding Nemo DS game in Japan. There might be other pictures of it online somewhere. I did have the Orcs and Elves one too.

[quote name='adriley313']
@Sik99- where did you get the Dragon Quest ones from.
[/QUOTE]

The original ones I got from ebay. The newer sets I got off of NCXS website. I believe play-asia had them too. Both sites are probably sold out though.

[quote name='SiK99'](Well I was going to post this in the collection thread but I no longer see it listed...)

PDP Store-bought Styli: Mario/Luigi with Case, Transformers, Pokemon, Nintendo Characters.
04adcf7d.jpg

Club Nintendo Rainbow Styli/DS Cart Case w/ Rainbow Styli
4c36c295.jpg

Gashapon Styli (Bomberman, Zelda, Mario & Pokemon)
8588d026.jpg

Other Misc. Store Bought (Gundam, Dragon Quest Slime, Mario, StarWars, Kirby & Transformers
3b999aed.jpg

Pre-Order Bonus Styli:
225c2777.jpg

I have a few more styli but they are mostly just regular ones that either came with the DS systems or a case.

If you have any questions or want to know what a specific one was in the picture, feel free to ask.
[/QUOTE]

Gah! I really want to see that collection you had, but the images are down for me.

Anyways, I saw somebody wanted pictures of the Japanese Promo Nemo Stylus (although that may have been months ago), so I just wanted to post this and run:

nemoh.jpg

They pop up on eBay every now and then. There's one up now for around 16 dollars with shipping if anybody wants to grab it.

Sorry, new users aren't allowed to post images in forum posts.

I would post the pictures if I could. I even have the E3 light up stylus. Sorry

Wow, nice! *_* very nice.

Kinda surprised to see you don't have the ST Zelda Feather stylus, but both the Convention and Club Nintendo Zelda Feather stylus.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Wow, nice! *_* very nice.

Kinda surprised to see you don't have the ST Zelda Feather stylus, but both the Convention and Club Nintendo Zelda Feather stylus.[/QUOTE]

The only stylus I wish I would of gotten was the Sega Presents Touch Darts dart stylus. Doesn't matter anymore since I am getting rid of everything... expect for maybe the E3 blue light one...

Didn't see it on the OP, so here's this:

Pre-ordered copies of Okamiden from GameStop came with a paintbrush-styled stylus.

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White preorders at Toys 'R' Us came with a free bundled accessories pack that contained a dual pack of styli featuring Zekrom and Reshiram respectively and game cartridge holders and a cleaning cloth.

This same accessories pack is actually for sale at TRU.

I'll make sure to bid on several ^^; this happens to be a bad month for me though. Courses starting again soon, so I've got to set aside a couple grand z.z

Can anyone recommend a good thumb stylus attachment for FPS or Kid Icarus for the 3DS w/ screen protector on it? I've seen the strap type and its not long enough for the whole 3DS screen.

Glorious Quest HD
Glorious Quest HD is a side-scrolling “hack and slash” game that is developed by Wode Mobile.
The game feels intuitive, delivering a mixed sense of fun and addictiveness. This comes not only
from the game’s cute and lovely characters and monsters, but also from its levelup of weapon and armor,
as well as upgrade of skills.
http://www.dotmmo.com/glorious-quest-hd-9559.html

bread's done
Back