Glorious list of bonus/promotional DS styli! Magicians Quest: Magical Stylus @GS 5/5

[quote name='Rocko']I was, but not for $50. Unlike most, I think the game looks fun, but fuck that $50 shit. $30 is perfect, $40 I might consider it.[/quote]
You could get it for $45 then possibly sell the software and Fret cartridge.

Or just buy the standalone stylus pick they will most likely sell.

Yeah, hopefully they'll just sell the pick and I can get it that way.

We'll see. Maybe the game will just drop quick? :lol:

Best Buy just got in a pre-order for guitar hero that includes a pick stylus. I just got a quick peek at it, so not much info as of now. So I am not positive if it is exclusive or what at this point. I will get more info soon if nobody beats me to it :lol:

pick051308.jpg

[quote name='fuss']Best Buy just got in a pre-order for guitar hero that includes a pick stylus. I just got a quick peek at it, so not much info as of now. So I am not positive if it is exclusive or what at this point. I will get more info soon if nobody beats me to it :lol:[/quote]

Thats a nice looking pack posted above, but not the Best Buy pre-order one. I did get the SKU for the preorder box at BB -- 8835442 The box does say its an exclusive item and it is a blue color. So I guess call your local BB and ask if they have that SKU in.

Thanks for the info. Once I see a picture of the BB pack I'll throw it in the OP. The above pack looks pretty nice but it looks to be a retail item and therefore not fit for this thread.

I'll probably buy it, though, since those styli are nice. :lol:

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Maybe they'll penny out after the game comes out like the Sex Pistols plates for Guitar Hero III did.[/quote]
haha, i still have like 3 of those. I too hope they become cheap, they might be usefull in some other games.

here is a pic of the exclusive Best Buy pick, you may want to resize and find a host for it. Or if you resize it I will host it no prob, whatever works for you. This is the pick only, it comes in a DS case with the normal pre-order stuff on the front. It does say this is an exclusive pick, but I have no idea whats so special about this other than maybe this is a special color.....

click for LARGE picture

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn you fuss...I just picked it up and I thought I'd be the first to post pics...anywho since I already imageshacked them:

[/quote]

tee-hee! You did get pics f the package, so you get points for that. :bouncy:

Thanks for the post, I'm adding that to the OP now (and will likely be stopping by Best Buy sometime to pick it up!).

If someone wants to do a thread of special edition retail stylii, that'd be fine for them to do. Just try to do as nice a job as Rocko does here on keeping it updated.

[quote name='guinaevere']If someone wants to do a thread of special edition retail stylii, that'd be fine for them to do. Just try to do as nice a job as Rocko does here on keeping it updated.[/quote]
If someone wants to do it, great, but that would be next to impossible, I'd say. With the life of the DS as long as it is now and the number of styli that have come and gone, especially capsule toys from Japan, it would be quite a feat to be able to find all of them.

But if someone wants to put forth the effort that'd be awesome. I just don't want to be the one. :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']fuck a preorder, I'm going to pay $5 just for that stylus!!!![/quote]
so would i. I would suck at that game, but love the characters and want that stylus.

Interesting. Where's the stylus tip? :whistle2:k

Ah, here's another image. Apparently this isn't produced yet, so these are rough images. I'll wait until this is confirmed to be a preorder bonus before I add it.

c20080421_disgaea_06_cs1w1_500x487.jpg

yah no official pic yet, but there's a shot in this video too:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Sn4fblr2M[/media]

[quote name='gotrice415510']anyone have that ninja gaiden stylus w/ lanyard
[/QUOTE]

I do but I don't think I have the package (card and cellophane) anymore. Why, you looking for one?

[quote name='Homerun17']NEW ONE!!!!
Sonic Chronicles-The Dark Brotherhood
img
Yes you get all 3.[/QUOTE]

cool, I was planning to buy it anyways

Thanks again, Homerun. I'll throw this in the OP now.

Hopefully Gamestops will be receiving these before the game releases so I can drop $5 and get 'em.

If not I'll probably try to buy it at one GS and return it at another.

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks again, Homerun. I'll throw this in the OP now.

Hopefully Gamestops will be receiving these before the game releases so I can drop $5 and get 'em.

If not I'll probably try to buy it at one GS and return it at another.[/QUOTE]

not a game you're interested in at full price? I'm curious on how well Bioware handles working on the DS and plus the whole Sonic as an rpg makes me wonder

[quote name='LeafPanda']I have faith in Sonic RPG, if it worked for Mario, then why can't a blue hedgehog do it =P[/QUOTE]

Yeah but Mario has actually had some good games in the last five years.

Those Sonic ones look quite nice. I'm still on the "wait and see" fence for the Sonic RPG though. Could end up with something amazing like the Paper Mario series or could end up with...well..another none 2D Sonic game.

[quote name='rainking187']Yeah but Mario has actually had some good games in the last five years.[/QUOTE]

Bioware hasn't made any of those games.

I don't care about Sonic's track record - Bioware hasn't had a bad game in years.

[quote name='rainking187']Yeah but Mario has actually had some good games in the last five years.[/QUOTE]

Sonic Rush was good.

Just because I've got to tell someone...

I just received a Ninja Gaiden sword stylus (and shirt) from Kotaku for a contest they were running during the Nintendo E3 press conference liveblog. I didn't even know I'd won, but the package was sitting on my porch when I got home from work yesterday.

So yay me. :bouncy:

[quote name='StinkyCheese']congrats, eugaet. Take a few pics, for us, would you?[/quote]Here's the pics:

PIC 1
PIC 2

Any idea where the shirt came from? I haven't been able to find any info about it anywhere...trying to decide if I should ever wear it or not...

Any Sonic updates on whether the game is going to be good?

I want to pre-order for the styli but I watched a video posted on CAG a month ago and the gameplay was excruciatingly slow.

bread's done
Back