Glorious list of bonus/promotional DS styli! Magicians Quest: Magical Stylus @GS 5/5

Slightly OT, but does anyone know where you can by an extendable stylus similar to the Castlelvania: PoR freebie. I liked that one, but it broke a while back. :whistle2:(

This set comes with two styli almost identical to that stylus, but they don't say Castlevania and aren't all white. It also comes with that attachment. The stylus goes into than pen-like thing for a very aesthetically pleasing stylus.

[quote name='Rocko']This set comes with two styli almost identical to that stylus, but they don't say Castlevania and aren't all white. It also comes with that attachment. The stylus goes into than pen-like thing for a very aesthetically pleasing stylus.[/quote]i just got this about a week ago and i have to say i'm impressed, 2 extendable stylus's included plus the beefy pen, its light and sturdy, perfect for all games :applause:

[quote name='maigoyume']i just got this about a week ago and i have to say i'm impressed, 2 extendable stylus's included plus the beefy pen, its light and sturdy, perfect for all games :applause:[/quote]

Yeah, it's a great accessory.

rocko -

check out the ninja gaiden sword stylus posted all over kotaku. Its from TGS I believe. I have to get this stylus somehow, its got to be the sweetest by far.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't visit sites like that, so I don't notice that stuff.

I must have it as well. :drool:

I will add it to the OP later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again!

I found this:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=26789

Tales of Innocence skin and stylus
tales_innocence_nds_cover_shop.jpg

Ninja Gaiden and Tales of Innocence styli added.

Somewhat related, here's a picture I found on DS Fanboy.
my_japanese_stylus_collection.html

On the left is the Ninja Gaiden stylus, then a Zelda Stylus that I believe was given away at CC (Or maybe it was sold in Japan; either way, not a promo), then some pink and black stylus, and then a Yujin capsule toy stylus.

Any idea what that pick stylus is? I don't recognize it.

[quote name='Rocko']
On the left is the Ninja Gaiden stylus, then a Zelda Stylus that I believe was given away at CC (Or maybe it was sold in Japan; either way, not a promo), then some pink and black stylus, and then a Yujin capsule toy stylus.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the Zelda stylus is sold here in Japan in a pack with a few other accessories. Saw it last weekend.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Yeah, the Zelda stylus is sold here in Japan in a pack with a few other accessories. Saw it last weekend.[/quote]

A skin and headphones? It looks like the one from Circuit City, but it might be a set I saw an PA a while ago. I'm not sure. Maybe they're the same! I'm too lazy to look it up. :lol:

Hannah Montana: Music Jam DS comes with an exclusive stylus/Guitar Pick - only in store at Wal*Mart (dunno about online, it doesn't say anything).

Who's gonna get us a picture of this? ;)

[quote name='nesfan8222']The ninja gaiden stylus was given away at e for all. If i am able to snag an extra one or so Ill try to hook up some cags[/quote]

I would love you forever. :D

[quote name='UncleBob']Hannah Montana: Music Jam DS comes with an exclusive stylus/Guitar Pick - only in store at Wal*Mart (dunno about online, it doesn't say anything).

Who's gonna get us a picture of this? ;)[/quote]

Maybe someone can scan the ad?

Does it include an exclusive stylus and guitar pick, or a guitar pick shaped stylus?

I don't know if it's in the ad or not, we just got them in the store yesterday.

It's a stylus with a guitar pick attached by a string. Send me a txt message (618.384.6938) and I'll snap a picture at work today for you.

Walmart has alot of these promo stylus offers.
These are a few I remember...
Hannah Montana: Music Jam
Disney Princess: Magical Jewels

There were 3 or 4 others also..

I got my Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Feather Stylus today and figured I'd take a photo of it as it's better than having a promotion picture of it. Mainly since that promotion picture doesn't really show everything.

The box that it's in is around 1 inch longer than a DS Lite to give you an idea of its terms in size. The middle piece is the slip cover over the white box it's stored in with foam. The entire thing is completely clear despite how it turned out in the picture. That stuff is just crap collected from the static it has.

no NG stylus on ebay yet. the thing will probably go for thousands upon thousands of dollars if it ever goes up.

Tecmo is good about pre-order bonuses though, so I could see them giving these out.

[quote name='Draekon']I got my Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Feather Stylus today and figured I'd take a photo of it as it's better than having a promotion picture of it. Mainly since that promotion picture doesn't really show much everything.

The box that it's in is around 1 inch longer than a DS Lite to give you an idea of its terms in size. The middle piece is the slip cover over the white box it's stored in with foam. The entire thing is completely clear despite how it turned out in the picture. That stuff is just crap collected from the static it has.[/quote]

Damn...that quick!? I'm still waiting for my Brain Age 2 set...its been about 7 weeks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...that quick!? I'm still waiting for my Brain Age 2 set...its been about 7 weeks.[/QUOTE]
Got mine, too. It was shipped on Friday :p

That Zelda stylus is nice! I got a second copy of the game so my wife and daughter can have thier own profiles and I just registered for another stylus :bouncy:

Stickied? Awesome.

Going to update the OP soon with those WalMart styli and the better Zelda quill image. I'm still waiting for my quill, I'm hoping it'll arrive sometime this week.

That is awesome. I'll have to look into the game.

Thanks for the info. Promise I'll update this soon. Just bein' lazy. :lol:

Alrighty. Updated the OP with Draekon's Zelda stylus picture, the three WM styli, and the Orcs & Elves stylus (Which I now want. Very much so.).

Yay!

Sadly, this also means the list of US promo styli I don't have has grown. I need to acquire the four aforementioned styli just added, and the Ninja Gaiden stylus if it was indeed given at E for All (which I'm doubting).

i heard about some deal going on in microcenter...where you can buy a ds and get any two ds games free??? will this work with the zelda bundle coming out?

I saw one of theose WM ones for Pirates3. It had a skull and crossbones on the top.
I'm gonna buy it just cause I like it.
If I buy it Friday, I'll take a picture.

bread's done
Back