Glorious list of bonus/promotional DS styli! Magicians Quest: Magical Stylus @GS 5/5

Rocko, if you want an Orcs & Elves wand stylus (w/game), you should be able to find it at Wal-mart now for $19.82. It says on the box "free wand stylus!", lower left-hand corner. I saw some there tonight, I'm picking one up for myself after work this morning.

wandsku.jpg

Sadly, no Wal Marts around me have the game, or I'd be there ASAP. However, another CAG recently PMed me and said he picked up a copy for me with stylus for the same price, so I'm set.

I don't really even know what the game is about, but it can't be that bad. And the stylus is totally awesome. :lol:

Thanks for the tip, though. I appreciate it.

IMG_2674.jpg

Slipped that stupid wrap back on.

IMG_2681.jpg

My lovely hand models show how much thicker than a DSLite stylus these are.

IMG_2682.jpg

The image on the wrap looks nice, this is what it actually looks like.
edit: (I like it, ^ that just sounds like I didn't^)

Ooh, not bad. Someone has one of eBay and says they are limited to 300 pieces :)roll:).

I like it, too bad the Pirates game probably sucks.

Much better than the other shitty WalMart styli. I don't want to pay for any of those, even for collection's sake.

Adding to OP now.

Edit: Mythbusters. Nice.

[quote name='CottonGamer']Hey Rocko,
Not sure if this counts as a legit stylus, mostly because its not a promotional one and it's sold by a place I never heard of but, its a stylus. From Tanooki:

http://www.thetanooki.com/2007/11/30/future-shop-offers-sword-stylus-with-zelda-ds-bundle/

Here's the direct link to the place:

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FS10094527&langid=EN&CMP=ILC-FS_Flyer_Tracking&test%5Fcookie=1#[/quote]
zeldastylus.PNG

That's sick!!! I sooo want one...oh and Futureshop is Best Buy in Canada...well they are owned by Best Buy.

EDIT: Image taken off of eBay

^^^

I would so get one if our money wasn't at a parity level with their fake money. Factoring in shipping, just can't justify buying one for 35 or so

That's an awesome stylus, but too expensive for me as well. However, I'm not going to include it since it is being sold from the retailer. This list is just for bonus or promo styli. Otherwise it would be way too big for me to handle. Thanks for the tip, though, I really like that.

wth has anyone seen how much that wand stylus ended for on ebay? So far two of them have sold. One was 37 and another was 20 something.... Looks like I should pickup the game with wand before it's oos.

It was very hard to find and is only at Walmart. Now it seems they are popping up more (still WM only), and will likely drop in price on eBay if any more are sold.

Is that zelda feather pen stylus still available? Or does nintendo not care about the kids getting zelda for christmas.

Hmm. I thoght it was, but I'm getting an error page when I go to the survey page. Hopefully it's just temporarily down.

I have that cool ass wand stylus.. i love using it to play Puzzle Quest.. Orcs and Elves isn't too bad.. its pretty straight forward.. more "action" based then RPG.. but its a decent game..

Rocko:
Did you buy your stylus sets off of ebay?
I'm looking at a few of them now.
I love the Bullet Bill one.

And I should mention I'm not really looking forward to spending $15 bucks or so on 5 stylus'

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Rocko:
Did you buy your stylus sets off of ebay?
I'm looking at a few of them now.
I love the Bullet Bill one.

And I should mention I'm not really looking forward to spending $15 bucks or so on 5 stylus'[/quote]

I bought the two New Super Mario Bros sets on eBay, yeah. The rest of the capped ones with toppers I bought from Playasia.

When I try clicking the above link, this is the message I get:
"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at click.linksynergy.com."

When I click some links on this site I get that and I don't know why.
Anyone?

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']When I try clicking the above link, this is the message I get:
"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at click.linksynergy.com."

When I click some links on this site I get that and I don't know why.
Anyone?[/QUOTE]

sounds like your browser is having issues with cheapy's referral site. or his referral site was down earlier.

I read that in the NG thread and even posted it in the OTT, but before to add it in here. I'll do that now.

This is such great news, since I love that stylus. I don't even know what Ninja Gaiden is, though. I hope it's good on the DS.

[quote name='Rocko']
This is such great news, since I love that stylus. I don't even know what Ninja Gaiden is, though. I hope it's good on the DS.[/quote] If it's anything like the NES games, it will be one of the hardest games you will ever play. It's not even because you're bad at it. It's just because the game likes to fuck you around.

Stupid Nintendo still has an error with the Zelda Stylus promo. It won't let me take the survey but it is supposed to still be going on. When are they going to fix their horrible site?

relax, besides they don't HAVE to give us ANYTHING, this is just a bonus for buying the game, i can understand your frustration but honestly just do something to put your mind off of it

[quote name='Mr. Roper']Stupid Nintendo still has an error with the Zelda Stylus promo. It won't let me take the survey but it is supposed to still be going on. When are they going to fix their horrible site?[/QUOTE]

have you tried e-mailing them, or better yet, calling them?

nintendo customer service is some of the best i've ever seen. i wouldn't be surprised if they just send you one, if you call and ask nicely.

Yay Nintendo is going to send me the feather pen stylus. It looks like it might beat out my castlevania 20th year anniversary extendable stylus from the portrait of ruin preorder.

Wow, I got mine today and it only took 1 week after I emailed them. There website is so disorganized I had to search for 10 minutes before I could find the option to email them. The castlevania one is still the best one I have!

I just told them I had been trying for 6 weeks and I would like the zelda stylus. Or course I had already registered it 6 weeks ago.

[quote name='Homerun17']I found another one.
It was given out at E3 04
Its a pen and a stylus
Sorry I don't know too much about it.
bfd8_1.JPG
[/QUOTE]

I was going to bid on that one on ebay, but my wife took me to a car dealership, and we bought a new car instead!

I would have rather got the stylus.

[quote name='petersen98374']I was going to bid on that one on ebay, but my wife took me to a car dealership, and we bought a new car instead!

I would have rather got the stylus.[/quote]I wanted to bid but my computer fucking crashed

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass survey is back up. It came back up in the beginning of March. Mine is already being sent in the mail.

https://my.nintendo.com/corp/surveys/hourglass/

The Brain Age 2 one is up too.
https://my.nintendo.com/corp/surveys/brainage2/

Well wouldn't you know 30 minutes after posting this I receive my stylus in the mail "while" playing Wind Waker. I'm gonna use the stylus for PH when I beat Wind Waker.
cimg0658xw5.jpg

So I did the survey March 1st, they sent it March 3rd, and I received it March 6th.

[quote name='UltimoRey']Are the survey's still good if I go out and buy a game now?[/quote]
Yes. Although I never bought Brain Age 2. I just "borrowed" the PIN from Blockbuster.

I cannot wait for mine. I'm considering stopping by Gamestop tomorrow (while I'm out buying clearance Easter candy :D) and putting 5 dollars down on a copy to get the stylus, then not pick it up.

I was, but not for $50. Unlike most, I think the game looks fun, but fuck that $50 shit. $30 is perfect, $40 I might consider it.

[quote name='Rocko']I cannot wait for mine. I'm considering stopping by Gamestop tomorrow (while I'm out buying clearance Easter candy :D) and putting 5 dollars down on a copy to get the stylus, then not pick it up.[/quote]

That's what I did.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']That's what I did.[/quote]

I have the game preordered at Gamestop online but I really don't want the game... :x

Hopefully they'll give it to me tomorrow and I can save my $35 and use that $5 credit when I pick up P3:FES.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Whoa I just skimmed the OP. I want that Red Ranger stylus.[/quote]

I'm partial to the Pirates one myself, as far as the Walmart ones go.

bread's done
Back