GNARLY! ITS DA UBER TUBULAR OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, the cagbot just reposted a thread in the general gaming forum. Is that a first for it?[/quote]

Somehow the CagBot sounds Canadian.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, the cagbot just reposted a thread in the general gaming forum. Is that a first for it?[/quote]

Somehow the CagBot sounds Canadian.[/quote]

I don't see any "eh"'s, so I can't tell.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, the cagbot just reposted a thread in the general gaming forum. Is that a first for it?[/quote]

I don't see any "eh"'s, so I can't tell.[/quote]

Well maybe not Canadian persay, more like from Vermont. Whenever I see Cagbot I always think of Cabot cheese.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, the cagbot just reposted a thread in the general gaming forum. Is that a first for it?[/quote]

Well maybe not Canadian persay, more like from Vermont. Whenever I see Cagbot I always think of Cabot cheese.[/quote]

Hmm, didn't realize Vermont was pretty much Canada. That'd save the trouble of going across the border and the exchange rates.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, the cagbot just reposted a thread in the general gaming forum. Is that a first for it?[/quote]

nope

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, the cagbot just reposted a thread in the general gaming forum. Is that a first for it?[/quote]

Well maybe not Canadian persay, more like from Vermont. Whenever I see Cagbot I always think of Cabot cheese.[/quote]

Hmm, didn't realize Vermont was pretty much Canada. That'd save the trouble of going across the border and the exchange rates.[/quote]

Well excuse me for not knowing where cheese comes from :evil: :wink:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Trakan']Haha, beat ya Led. ;)[/quote]

i sent it to the shitter. Sorry if I was too quick to do so[/quote]

Whoever locked it should've come up with a witty remark.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1061769820666&type=product&skuId=5990591&tab=6&productCategoryId=cat01169

I need some ram for my new PC, does this look like a good price since it also comes with a $15 MIR?[/quote]

not a good price

newegg has it for 65 OEM

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1061769820666&type=product&skuId=5990591&tab=6&productCategoryId=cat01169

I need some ram for my new PC, does this look like a good price since it also comes with a $15 MIR?[/quote]

not a good price

newegg has it for 65 OEM[/quote]

Cool, I'll go look there, though I'd rather get some ram at some B&M store.

EDIT: Just made a thread for it to help my chances of getting something cheap.

Mercenaries rocks. I spent the last 2 hours just searching for treasures and bluprintes (bluprints will make latermissions easier, and treasures will net my Indy). i even accidentally caught the 8 of clubs withought any intel.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Trakan']Haha, beat ya Led. ;)[/quote]

i sent it to the shitter. Sorry if I was too quick to do so[/quote]

Nah, it's cool. I would have, but didn't think I should because it was a user who simply didn't know. I figured I'd do that only if they wouldn't stop making countless threads.

[quote name='Moxio']It appears that Grave_Addiction wants me to work for his website as a comic drawer.

What do you guys think?[/quote]

Remember when I told you to join DCR? That's Grave's site. It's awesome.

You are very good at what you do. I think you should do it.

[quote name='Moxio']It appears that Grave_Addiction wants me to work for his website as a comic drawer.

I guess it really depends on how comfortable you are with it. You don't want to commit to something that might overwhelm your free time. If its not too much I say go for it. Grave seems like a pretty cool guy.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Moxio']It appears that Grave_Addiction wants me to work for his website as a comic drawer.

I guess it really depends on how comfortable you are with it. You don't want to commit to something that might overwhelm your free time. If its not too much I say go for it. Grave seems like a pretty cool guy.[/quote]

That's pretty what I'd say. If you feel you can do it, then take it.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Moxio']It appears that Grave_Addiction wants me to work for his website as a comic drawer.

I guess it really depends on how comfortable you are with it. You don't want to commit to something that might overwhelm your free time. If its not too much I say go for it. Grave seems like a pretty cool guy.[/quote]

That's pretty what I'd say. If you feel you can do it, then take it.[/quote]

I think I'll sleep on it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am halfway to Indy. I have 10 out of 100 treasures. just got the ability to order a fuel truck (read: big car bomb).[/quote]

Well, that explosion sucked compared to the rest. I want a real bomb, i want the bunker buster.

Too bad the SCUD's aren't equipped with warheads.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am halfway to Indy. I have 10 out of 100 treasures. just got the ability to order a fuel truck (read: big car bomb).[/quote]

Well, that explosion sucked compared to the rest. I want a real bomb, i want the bunker buster.

Too bad the SCUD's aren't equipped with warheads.[/quote]

Bunker Busters kick ass, I let one go in the demo to blow up the chemical plant.

I picked up a 12 pack of Pepsi Holiday Spice, since I haven't seen a 2 liter or 20 oz. bottle since a couple weeks before Christmas. Not bad, wouldn't mind drinking it whenever I get it.

[quote name='Moxio']Where'd you guys get the Mercenaries demo?[/quote]

This month's OPM with the PSP all over the cover, it also has FMA, Sly 2, Virtua Quest, and Sega Superstars, too.

I have no idea if they're any good, but the name is hilarious:

There not half bad, as the music is pretty funny. One song is called "Big Stinking Pussy" and it's funny. I'll edit the title if anyone wants me to.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I saw Final Fantasy III (or 6) at an EB today for $34.99. Im not sure if I should go back and buy it tomorrow.[/quote]

You can get it on PS1 for $20 or less, if you don't want to spend the money on the cartridge.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='crazytalkx']I saw Final Fantasy III (or 6) at an EB today for $34.99. Im not sure if I should go back and buy it tomorrow.[/quote]

You can get it on PS1 for $20 or less, if you don't want to spend the money on the cartridge.[/quote]

Yeah I already have Anthology so I thought it wasn't worth the price tag.

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='crazytalkx']I saw Final Fantasy III (or 6) at an EB today for $34.99. Im not sure if I should go back and buy it tomorrow.[/quote]

You can get it on PS1 for $20 or less, if you don't want to spend the money on the cartridge.[/quote]

Yeah I already have Anthology so I thought it wasn't worth the price tag.[/quote]

i thought so, too, but the loading times on the ps1 version annoyed me enough to track down the snes version. they could load the entire game onto the ps1's ram and have plenty of extra ram space left, seriously...

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do, two can be as bad as one its the loneliest number since the number one"

[quote name='crazytalkx']"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do, two can be as bad as one its the loneliest number since the number one"[/quote]

Good now leave so I can be alone.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='crazytalkx']"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do, two can be as bad as one its the loneliest number since the number one"[/quote]

Good now leave so I can be alone.[/quote]

.............................................no :twisted:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']decisions... decisions... so I couldn't decide if I wanted 3 cheese shell macaroni or the spiral kind, so I just set them both on the floor and let the cat pick. The shells were quite good.[/quote]

Wait, didn't you throw your cat in the oven a while back ago?[/quote]

No... I just set the cat on fire briefly, yet despite that the bitch snuck into my room again today... dumbass cat

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']decisions... decisions... so I couldn't decide if I wanted 3 cheese shell macaroni or the spiral kind, so I just set them both on the floor and let the cat pick. The shells were quite good.[/quote]

No... I just set the cat on fire briefly, yet despite that the bitch snuck into my room again today... dumbass cat[/quote]

Too bad you're not Alf, then you could just eat the cat.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']decisions... decisions... so I couldn't decide if I wanted 3 cheese shell macaroni or the spiral kind, so I just set them both on the floor and let the cat pick. The shells were quite good.[/quote]

No... I just set the cat on fire briefly, yet despite that the bitch snuck into my room again today... dumbass cat[/quote]

Too bad you're not Alf, then you could just eat the cat.[/quote]

Who says he isn't? Species-change operation, anyone? :shock:

Random observation, but the OTT seems to be in a cycle of sorts. It goes through periods where there are lots of posts, and then times where there are almost none at all. I think that's the only way to explain how we can go from a topic that's over in three hours to one that lasts for a few days.

Someone should do a boring statistical analysis to track this trend!

OMFG. My friend's making me watch the pokemon movie on WB, and it's fucking hilarious. No offense to gothic but the sound effects are like a dying walrus and i'm about to fall off my chair.

Entertain yourself. :rofl:

I just got the radiator in my car replaced this morning. Now it's snowing. I have a ton of games and Anime. Plenty of food. And AVS is showing absurdly comical bollywood films from the seventies.

Life is good.

...My GF had to use her 4 wheel drive jeep to get me up here...my car wouldnt have made it out of our sub. Of course, im not supposed to be here until 1, so i have an unexpected evening off later.

yay?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']OMFG. My friend's making me watch the pokemon movie on WB, and it's shaq-fuing hilarious. No offense to gothic but the sound effects are like a dying walrus and i'm about to fall off my chair.

Entertain yourself. :rofl:[/quote]

How was the Pokemon Movie? I only managed to catch the beginning before I dozed off.

Which Pokemon Movie? 1st? 2000?...the other 2?

I actually liked the first one, or at least the end. Mew vs Mewtwo in what can only be described as Dranball Z as done by Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back