God of War $29.99 @ etoys.com

[quote name='Purple Flames']When the hell is this game gonna be a Greatest Hits?[/quote]

Whenever sale volume at $30+ slows down enough. It seems like this game still sells pretty well at higher prices.

[quote name='Purple Flames']When the hell is this game gonna be a Greatest Hits?[/quote] Good question, it's already GH in Europe.

[quote name='Purple Flames']When the hell is this game gonna be a Greatest Hits?[/QUOTE]

its a joke it isn't player hits already...a joke!

Thanks for posting that, I haven't been able to find the game new at any store for anything other than $49.99, I'll probably be ordering this soon.

Damn, damn fine game. Worth any price u pay for it (I got it as a present).

Will definitely be a heavy selling GH game, esp with the sequel scheduled to hit the PS2 (not the PS3) in Feb 2007.

Yo, I found this game at CompUSA about a month after the release for $20.0 in their clearance bin! It goes to show you how such stores that don't specialize in video games don't know the market value of such games. They also had Tekken 5 for $20.00 as well. But like I said it has been quite sometime. Another place you may want to check out is PC Richards and Son. I have been racking up lately there. I bought Tekken 5 for $16.99 along with various other titles, mostly old, hard to find, original, black label titles, not greatest hits. $10 to $20. I bought a black label Devil May Cry(1st installment of the series) for ten bucks!!. I saw this game on Ebay for as much as $69.99. I tell you, these places are a collectors dream!

Checkout the Music Section (where they stock alot different giftcards)

The new (Sky Blue Color) BB GGC Reads $5 off any videogames and accessories $19.95 and over (expired 06, XX, 2007) :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Checkout the Music Section (where they stock alot different giftcards)

The new (Sky Blue Color) BB GGC Reads $5 off any videogames and accessories $19.95 and over (expired 06, XX, 2007) :)[/quote]

Yeah, there are giftcards that's for PS2 games/accessories only.. and those read 29.99 and up

you need to find the cards that's for all games. My BB has them by the cashiers

bread's done
Back