God of War III -- Gen. Discussion

[quote name='lokizz']holy shit thas pretty impressive so is it a limited number release and thats why theyre valuable?[/QUOTE]

I can only speak for the WoW CE. At the WoW launch, Blizzard drastically underestimated how popular the game was going to be. Particularly in terms of servers, as just about every server had a queue to even log on for a couple of months. The number of games printed was no exception. At launch, the WoW CE was almost never on store shelves, only really available to people who preorder it. It also came with 3 in-game pets, which are pretty valuable to some collectors (there are some pets that can fetch over $100 on ebay by themselves).

More back on topic, how hard is Titan difficulty? I completed it on God (or whatever "normal" was) and never had combat related problems. Any areas that are particularly difficult on Titan mode?

[quote name='Salamando3000']I can only speak for the WoW CE. At the WoW launch, Blizzard drastically underestimated how popular the game was going to be. Particularly in terms of servers, as just about every server had a queue to even log on for a couple of months. The number of games printed was no exception. At launch, the WoW CE was almost never on store shelves, only really available to people who preorder it. It also came with 3 in-game pets, which are pretty valuable to some collectors (there are some pets that can fetch over $100 on ebay by themselves).

More back on topic, how hard is Titan difficulty? I completed it on God (or whatever "normal" was) and never had combat related problems. Any areas that are particularly difficult on Titan mode?[/QUOTE]

it was easy to me except for that cheap ass annoying flying part. i played it on titan mode on my first playthrough. if youve played the others and done well id suggest starting on titan and dont bother with chaos mode.

This game is easily one of the MOST impressive looking games of all time.
Some levels are just jaw dropping in how amazing they look.

I'm on my second play thru. I do wish there would've been a second titan fight though all fullscale like with Cronos.

And did anyone feel like the on-titan gameplay was talked about so much before the game came out and then when the game was out, it was nothing special?

That first trailer for GoW3 had kratos running on the back of Gaia and then the whole environment changing but in the game nothing like that really happened.

So yeah Cronos would like flip his hand over and now you're fighting while hanging on his hand. Didn't really feel dynamic.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Here is a cool video of Jaffe. He mainly talks about Twisted Metal, but talks about how he wanted to do GOW 3. IMO it sounds cooler than what really happened. But idk really what he meant at the end. Like Kratos was reborn as Jesus, or what.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc-10-gttv-extended/702452?type=flv[/QUOTE]

lmao thats what i was thinking during most of the game was that it was going to go biblical especially with all the diff plagues popping up ( kinda like how they did with the hercules tv series) but no intead of linking it to something real they did what they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donut2922']anybody still up to gameshare their Apollo skin DLC?[/QUOTE]
I forgot I even had the skin DLC still. At least I think I still have it, unless I gave it away to someone on CAG.:whistle2:#

I gotta dig around a bit n see if I can find it cuz then I might dump it on my TL, since I'm never gonna use it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I forgot I even had the skin DLC still. At least I think I still have it, unless I gave it away to someone on CAG.:whistle2:#

I gotta dig around a bit n see if I can find it cuz then I might dump it on my TL, since I'm never gonna use it.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome - thanks! I know the codes that had to be redeemed through the GOW website had a 6/1/10 expiration date but the Apollo skin code is supposed to be redeemed directly through PSN so I believe it should still work. I could still send you money through Paypal for your trouble :applause:

[quote name='Rawe']Hey if anyone has Apollo or Dominus SKin codes, let me know! I will pay for them![/QUOTE]

I have an extra GS exclusive skin code (the actual download code, not the registration code), Phantom of Chaos. I'm looking for the 7/11 code, Forgotten Warrior.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The 7th Number']Yeah im also looking for a 7/11 code. Willing to trade my Ghost of sparta demo code for it.[/QUOTE]
Darn, won't it be cool if you have the extra Forgotten Warrior code :) We can just trade over e-mail :lol:

[quote name='Serpentor']Darn, won't it be cool if you have the extra Forgotten Warrior code :) We can just trade over e-mail :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sorry i dont have any extra skin codes. :cry:

Honestly, I haven't play the game with the skins at all (only missing the 7/11, Forgotten Warrior skin code). I guess mainly because using the skins, you can earn trophies. Well, since I got the platinum trophy, I don't really need to worry about that :lol:

Games like GoWIII and Uncharted, I play when people want to watch the game like a movie. Playing on easy with powered up skins, it's impossible to die in battles :lol:

I just started playing this game after finally getting into the series last month with GOW Collection. I loved the first two games but this game is really amazing. Just the first boss battle was epic enough. I know I'm gonna have a blast playing this game. I played GOW Collection on Normal and didn't have much of a problem but I'm trying to get the platinum in one playthrough so I'm playing it on Titan. And I'm having a much rougher time lol. It took me more than two hours to finish the first hour and a half.

Oh the memories... I remember Hades kicked my ass :lol: Of course, after that I watched the YouTube videos :) Man, I never thought the damn bow is that useful...

Finished GoW Collection a couple weeks ago and recently started part 3. I love this game! I'm trying to play thru on Titan mode and that definitely adds to the challenge. Hades kicked my ass for awhile until I got some practice in.

bread's done
Back