God of War Saga $19.99 new @GS w/ PowerUp card

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/god-of-war-saga/104052

Half off for the Saga. It works in store, no pro membership needed. Just picked it up last night.

Keep in mind that the COO and GOS (the psp ports) in this set are digital and are included with vouchers only, not on disc. It's good for people to know this in case they have limited hard drive space or don't have an active connection where their PS3 is at, so they won't be in for a rude awakening.
Vouchers work until 3/31/13

[quote name='crunchewy']My order shipped yesterday. Which is too bad because I'd decided to cancel and tried to. I tried the online cancel but it didn't work and so I sent an email, but they denied me. At the time it hadn't shipped, but they said it was packaged for shipment. Oh well. I just have too many games already. Didn't really need 3 more.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Tried to cancel in the morning and sent in an email when I couldn't. Shipped later that afternoon.

Just a heads up I called Sony about the slow loading. They had me delete the install and do a system defrag. After the reinstall of the patch it booted right up without any delay.

[quote name='darkjedi187']Just a heads up I called Sony about the slow loading. They had me delete the install and do a system defrag. After the reinstall of the patch it booted right up without any delay.[/QUOTE]
What caused it? Having God of War III currently installed and then installing this collection? I Just want to make sure that having the regular retail disc God of War III installation doesn't cause any system problems on it's own (as long as you don't install Saga).

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']How do you do a PS3 system defrag?[/QUOTE]
You have to go into a hidden boot menu and chose to restore file system

[quote name='PublikDefender']What caused it? Having God of War III currently installed and then installing this collection? I Just want to make sure that having the regular retail disc God of War III installation doesn't cause any system problems on it's own (as long as you don't install Saga).[/QUOTE]

Not really sure. I did have the og gow 3 but it was removed some time ago. All I know is when I booted it up yesterday it sat at a black screen for what seemed like 5 minutes. After the clean defrag and al clean patch the gow 3 saga version booted right up with no delays. Their was still a bit of delay the first time I booted up my save from the og game. But it seems fine now.

I contacted sony support on monday and the code is still not working. I sent them the pics and everything. How long did it take for the codes to work for the rest of you?

bread's done
Back