God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

What ever happened to the avatar pack that they were going to give away? It was listed as the next team award after the beta codes were handed out. I'm guessing it's the same pack the Collector's Edition is getting and they axed it to keep another reason to get it. Still sucks though.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']To late to join and do much? I can only get 300xp.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't allow you to go back and do all the chapters?

[quote name='BrolyB593']Hoooray!

Thanks to everyone who kept posting the new answers throughout this![/QUOTE]

I second this, thanks everybody!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']To late to join and do much? I can only get 300xp.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to complete all 17 chapters without any problems. I just did it.

[quote name='SkankButta']You should be able to complete all 17 chapters without any problems. I just did it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i finally figured out you do drop dow. Ty guys :D

5500 pts is my final score, dunno the reason. Btw rewards will be provided in March 20th, no words on avatars pack or so.

[quote name='strizay']I thought it was over. So what's next? Thanks for the new answers[/QUOTE]

Maybe a special surprise for those who get each and every point.

[quote name='strizay']I thought it was over. So what's next? Thanks for the new answers[/QUOTE]

No, there were 3 rounds left. Two now.

that would make sense to go to 20 chapters. No word on the final reward? I'm at 5,400 points right now, is that where you are at?

[quote name='strizay']that would make sense to go to 20 chapters. No word on the final reward? I'm at 5,400 points right now, is that where you are at?[/QUOTE]

No word, and yes.

Up to 5400, that would be cool if there was a secret reward. Maybe the 300 Leonidas outfit, once the game comes out and no one can "pre order" anymore.

Slightly off subject, but I figure I mention it here. PSN have the,

Champion Sword & Champion Armor

Web store link are just for reference. You have to go to the store via PS3 to actually download. I believe these were the free "gifts" they promised for participating in the multiplayer beta, but I never did that and I was able to download them last night.

I happened to catch someone posting on the god of war ascension social game forums last night mentioning they got it and went to check it out myself. Found it listed on the web but marked unavailable, then tried on my PS3 and was able to get it. :)

[quote name='solidus_00']Slightly off subject, but I figure I mention it here. PSN have the,

Champion Sword & Champion Armor

Web store link are just for reference. You have to go to the store via PS3 to actually download. I believe these were the free "gifts" they promised for participating in the multiplayer beta, but I never did that and I was able to download them last night.

I happened to catch someone posting on the god of war ascension social game forums last night mentioning they got it and went to check it out myself. Found it listed on the web but marked unavailable, then tried on my PS3 and was able to get it. :)[/QUOTE]

I bought them, but when i go to download it just shows like a loading bar and then stops. Not sure if i actually downloaded them or not.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I bought them, but when i go to download it just shows like a loading bar and then stops. Not sure if i actually downloaded them or not.[/QUOTE]

Well it's just an unlock, not actual download. If you got them they'll be under your Service List, not your Download List. If you don't have them their I guess PSN fixed it then.

Oh, I saw those when the store went live Tuesday. I made sure to download them. Were they not suppose to be there?

[quote name='solidus_00']Well it's just an unlock, not actual download. If you got them they'll be under your Service List, not your Download List. If you don't have them their I guess PSN fixed it then.[/QUOTE]

On mine it shows up in the transaction history and the services list.
My brother says earlier in the week there were three items there. I'll try to confirm with him.

Edit: The previously available 3rd item was a 24 hour XP boost. That one is gone, but I just picked up the other two. Better hurry!

[quote name='hellmutt']On mine it shows up in the transaction history and the services list.
My brother says earlier in the week there were three items there. I'll try to confirm with him.

Edit: The previously available 3rd item was a 24 hour XP boost. That one is gone, but I just picked up the other two. Better hurry![/QUOTE]

its in the PSN store right?

[quote name='Frakistan']its in the PSN store right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it apparently only works from the PS3, not from the web.

[quote name='hellmutt']Yes, it apparently only works from the PS3, not from the web.[/QUOTE]

cant locate it,where in the psn store?

[quote name='Frakistan']cant locate it,where in the psn store?[/QUOTE]

It's under God of War Ascension. Unless they got it fixed.

[quote name='hellmutt']It's under God of War Ascension. Unless they got it fixed.[/QUOTE]

must be fixed coz i only see the demo,anyways getting the game today

[quote name='Frakistan']must be fixed coz i only see the demo,anyways getting the game today[/QUOTE]

you have to search the game by typing it in (thats how I got it anyway)

bread's done
Back