God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

Do we have any info on how the DLC will be delivered? I'm playing through my twitter account. Will they email my twitter email, or how will this work? Thanks.

[quote name='tlwizard']Do we have any info on how the DLC will be delivered? I'm playing through my twitter account. Will they email my twitter email, or how will this work? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

So far every demo code has been given on the rise of the warrior site. Maybe the DLC will be given with codes the same way.

I do have a code and will be willing to trade for another PSN or XBLA code. I am accepting any offers at this point - PM me if interested. Thanks.

Edit: Gone - Thanks for all the offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rishiraja']I do have a code and will be willing to trade for another PSN or XBLA code. I am accepting any offers at this point - PM me if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Are you really? Your going to offer to trade a code for a demo that's going to be free to everybody very soon, on a forum for contest and free stuff.

[quote name='rishiraja']I do have a code and will be willing to trade for another PSN or XBLA code. I am accepting any offers at this point - PM me if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Be more like geezyjgeezyj.

You come on this site and get all the answers so you can get that Demo code in the first place and now you wanna get something for it?

[quote name='pandiosity']Are you really? Your going to offer to trade a code for a demo that's going to be free to everybody very soon, on a forum for contest and free stuff.[/QUOTE]

Sad part is, bet s/he got a PM too. :p

Douchebag.

Can we report him for this?

[quote name='Buuhan1']Douchebag.

Can we report him for this?[/QUOTE]

No kidding. You just know this is the type of person who after getting some positive feedback will end up scamming a bunch of people out of money.

About the demo it was less fun than all GoW demo I had tried, the "boss" fight was dull, uninspired, less epicness. HD graphic is nice, but the prison fight or whatever it was, inside the building grabbed by the Titan I could barely see where Kratos was. And the thing I detest most is the new weapons upgrade interface, its ugly. Why on earth would they do that, all the previous GoW games have similar good interface but this one. Not that Im skeptical about new stuffs but fuck it!!!

The interface stuff good very well be a work in progress. The game isn't finished yet, and this is only a demo, so I wouldn't worry so early on.

[quote name='kingcz']About the demo it was less fun than all GoW demo I had tried, the "boss" fight was dull, uninspired, less epicness. HD graphic is nice, but the prison fight or whatever it was, inside the building grabbed by the Titan I could barely see where Kratos was. And the thing I detest most is the new weapons upgrade interface, its ugly. Why on earth would they do that, all the previous GoW games have similar good interface but this one. Not that Im skeptical about new stuffs but fuck it!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah i had the same problem of not being able to see where the hell i was during that part of the game.

[quote name='musha666']No kidding. You just know this is the type of person who after getting some positive feedback will end up scamming a bunch of people out of money.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention it's a friggin' DEMO which everyone will have access on by the 26th. Absolutely ridiculous to see some guys trying to get something out of their worthless code. :roll:

[quote name='kalmah']The interface stuff good very well be a work in progress. The game isn't finished yet, and this is only a demo, so I wouldn't worry so early on.[/QUOTE]
Its not just a demo, its the definitive first 30 mins of the game. Btw the game is gonna be out in less than 3 weeks so I doubt about anything can be changed. I like the E3/Total Recall demo more than this one, its how the GoW demo supposed to be showed, short, more actions, epic jumping in the final moment.

OK, where are you guys seeing the code? I am not going to use mine, so I will give it away if I can find it.

I am at 4500 pts BTW...I assume that is the highest we can be at this point?

[quote name='slowdive21']OK, where are you guys seeing the code? I am not going to use mine, so I will give it away if I can find it.

I am at 4500 pts BTW...I assume that is the highest we can be at this point?[/QUOTE]
i am at 4500 too
My code : 7ER8-T4NT-P9D2

[quote name='CGA86']i am at 4500 too
My code : 7ER8-T4NT-P9D2[/QUOTE]
Invalid using both PS3 website and console.

[quote name='slowdive21']OK, where are you guys seeing the code? I am not going to use mine, so I will give it away if I can find it.

I am at 4500 pts BTW...I assume that is the highest we can be at this point?[/QUOTE]

can you pm me? I want it.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Do you get any in-game locks playing the demo?[/QUOTE]

yes, some weapons, armor and some mystery xp bonus

i just signed up for this today and did all the chapters up to 15. Will I be able to get a demo code or is it too late?

You dont get the unlocks from "playing the demo" but you do get them for playing this rise of the warrior game. Thus you still get the rewards if you dont get the demo. AFAIK

[quote name='st4nd4u']i just signed up for this today and did all the chapters up to 15. Will I be able to get a demo code or is it too late?[/QUOTE]

I think its too late, but the demo should be on PSN this week for everyone. The challenge was just to get the demo one week early.

[quote name='The 7th Number']You dont get the unlocks from "playing the demo" but you do get them for playing this rise of the warrior game. Thus you still get the rewards if you dont get the demo. AFAIK

I think its too late, but the demo should be on PSN this week for everyone. The challenge was just to get the demo one week early.[/QUOTE]

I failed, I didnt read the demo part, I read the do I get dlc from playing >.>

[quote name='The 7th Number']You dont get the unlocks from "playing the demo" but you do get them for playing this rise of the warrior game. Thus you still get the rewards if you dont get the demo. AFAIK

I think its too late, but the demo should be on PSN this week for everyone. The challenge was just to get the demo one week early.[/QUOTE]

oh alright cool! I just bought the god of war saga collection from amazon and am 3 dead gods into the GoW3. So hopefully i'll have enough time to complete 3 and the 2 psp games before starting the demo lol

[quote name='st4nd4u']oh alright cool! I just bought the god of war saga collection from amazon and am 3 dead gods into the GoW3. So hopefully i'll have enough time to complete 3 and the 2 psp games before starting the demo lol[/QUOTE]

you got plenty of time.. I think I will do some replays as well!

EDIT: Updating with latest answers.
Please note the format has changed and some of the previous answers are no longer used. I created a fresh account to run through everything and these are the answers as of right now. Also, every single chapter now has a social button for 100 points.

Chapter 1:
MEGAERA
ARROW

Chapter 2:
ZEUS
FIVE

Chapter 3:
ARGOS
ELYSIUM

Chapter 4:
AMULET OF FATES
LEGIONNAIRE

Chapter 5:
AEGEAN SEA
CAVES OF MADNESS

Chapter 6:
BROTHERS
FLAME

Chapter 7:
HELIOS
HOMER

Chapter 8:
CRONOS
AEAEA

Chapter 9:
HYDRA
BOAR

Chapter 10:
CERBERUS
DISTRUST

Chapter 11:
GORGON
SACRIFICE

Chapter 12:
CALLIOPE
WAR HAMMER

Chapter 13:
GAIA
POSEIDON

Chapter 14:
ISLAND OF CREATION
POISON

Chapter 15:
ORACLE TEMPLE
GEM OF UROBORUS

Chapter 16:
PERSEPHONE
FAMILY

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='d_nash']Is anyone else having a problem with not being able to redeem the code for the single player demo?[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, looks like the demo is available for everyone so don't need the code...

I downloaded the demo last week but noticed the one released today is about a gb bigger and comes with "bonus content". So I am downloading it again under another account to see what the bonus content is.

I'm so confused. I've been playing this since the beginning (Trojans, unfortunately), and I can't see where I'm supposed to get any codes, for the SP demo or exclusive unlocks. What am I missing?

[quote name='ritmomundo']I'm so confused. I've been playing this since the beginning (Trojans, unfortunately), and I can't see where I'm supposed to get any codes, for the SP demo or exclusive unlocks. What am I missing?[/QUOTE]

You never got the SP demo code. The exclusive unlocks will be awarded at launch.

How many pts do you guys have? Here are mine
gow.png

[quote name='kingcz']How many pts do you guys have? Here are mine
gow.png
[/QUOTE]

How'd you get 5200? It's like you got rewarded for a chapter a second time.

bread's done
Back