God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

Thanks to everyone who shared the answers. It took me about 25 minutes to level up to 8 with a score of 6,000.

I'm looking forwards to the DLC and XP bonuses. I got the game early (Last Thursday) and should have the single player completed in the next 1-2 hours.

It's good, but as a God of War fan I was hoping for something a little different. It just seems like more of the same; but I like some of the new additions to the game play mechanics and contrary to some of the reviews I really liked the environments.

[quote name='solidus_00']Slightly off subject, but I figure I mention it here. PSN have the,

Champion Sword & Champion Armor

Web store link are just for reference. You have to go to the store via PS3 to actually download. I believe these were the free "gifts" they promised for participating in the multiplayer beta, but I never did that and I was able to download them last night.

I happened to catch someone posting on the god of war ascension social game forums last night mentioning they got it and went to check it out myself. Found it listed on the web but marked unavailable, then tried on my PS3 and was able to get it. :)[/QUOTE]

So how do i get to here from the ps3?

I assumed once I hit Rank 8 I was done.

I just finished Chapter 20, is that all now? Will there be something extra for those that gain every possible point beyond hitting Rank 8?

[quote name='Darklurkr23']So how do i get to here from the ps3?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's the store is a pain now. Easiest way is do the following go to PS3 Games, Ad-Ons, select All Ad-ons, scroll down until you find God of War Ascension they should be under there but I think they fixed it now that you can't download it unless you played in the beta.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I assumed once I hit Rank 8 I was done.

I just finished Chapter 20, is that all now? Will there be something extra for those that gain every possible point beyond hitting Rank 8?[/QUOTE]
Chapter 20 looks like it's it and nothing has been announce for anything past rank 8. Doesn't mean they won't surprise us with something, but don't hold your breath.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']So others got goodies already i never got anything. but ty op[/QUOTE]

We're supposed to get our final rank rewards on the 20th. Probably have to check our accounts on the site to get our codes to boot.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']You guys think we should max out point? You never know they could do surprise "perfect" Dlc mabye?[/QUOTE]

It would probably take you and EVERYONE else less time to max out than to ask this question... some food for thought.

if you've already hit at least level 9 the dlc is pretty much worthless lol... but I kind of expected that..

Thanks everyone for their help in posting the answers and keeping on top of this thing. While I probably won't really ever play this games MP it was still a nice little activity.

bread's done
Back