God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

[quote name='GenPirate']I have 1900 as well. I assume it's too late to get my beta code :( I had forgotten about this.[/QUOTE]

do you want a beta code?

Chapter 1:

Panel 2: Magaera
Panel 4: Arrow
Panel 4. The Giver

Chapter 2:

Panel 1: Five
Panel 3: Zeus
Panel 4: Nautilus

Chapter 3:

Panel 1: Argos
Panel 5: The Fields of Elysium
Panel 6: Orion

Chapter 4:

Panel 1: Amulet of the Fates
Panel 3: Bog of the Forgotten
Panel 5: Undead Legionnaire

Chapter 5:

Panel 1: Aegean Sea
Panel 3: Caves of Madness
Panel 4: Charon

Chapter 6:

Panel 2: Brothers
Panel 3: Flame

Chapter 7:

Panel 3: Helios
Panel 6: Homer

Chapter 8:

To Be Continued...

[quote name='FidelityNy']Chapter 1:
Chapter 8:

To Be Continued...[/QUOTE]

Ch 8: The Gem of Uroborus

Its up, if anybody's got the answers please feel to chime in :)

Cronos
Aeaea

EDIT: To get to 2400, you need to share on chapters 1, 6, 7, & 8. It's below all the challenges already completed under the comic.

[quote name='Rusty23']Cronos
Aeaea

EDIT: To get to 2400, you need to share on chapters 1, 6, 7, & 8. It's below all the challenges already completed under the comic.[/QUOTE]

share? what exactly does that mean?
nevermind thanks figured it out.

Soooo now that I have 2400, I need 400 to Get to Rank 5.....

I just started playing this today. I don't get the question mark at all. when I put the answers in the boxes they are all wrong.

[quote name='Kanokare']Which panel is clickable in ch 8? Seems I can't find it on this one...[/QUOTE]

no clickable anything. just boxes to enter the two questions.

[quote name='pandiosity']no clickable anything. just boxes to enter the two questions.[/QUOTE]
Ohh thanks I see now. Was thinking those 3 boxes were just extra challenges.

OK, in Ch 2: The Prisoner, Part 2. Nothing in any of the panels is clickable. I have 2 questions. I tried to match up the questions with the answers from post #190 but so far the first 2 chapters have failed. I am at the question:

Though my sky brethren and I strike fiercely, above us lies a celestial rule that even we must follow. Who is my master?

What am I supposed to do?

[quote name='Rusty23']EDIT: To get to 2400, you need to share on chapters 1, 6, 7, & 8. It's below all the challenges already completed under the comic.[/QUOTE]

Never would have noticed that! Thanks for pointing it out :D

Sitting at 2400 now. Just 300 xp to hit rank 5

[quote name='Kovorkian']2400

also rewards changed no longer the blade of Artemis now the mercenary sword

I believe the armor changed as well[/QUOTE]

The pyramid artifact reward from the first chapter has also disappeared. It seems like it was replaced by the XP bonuses. Also instead of having PSN avatars as the next team prize like they originally hinted at, the team prize is now early single player demo access.

To anyone who is just starting out ROTW, you no longer have to click on panels. Just type the answer in the box. There are only 2 questions for each chapter now, and the third question has been replaced with a share box.

[quote name='Rusty23']Cronos
Aeaea

EDIT: To get to 2400, you need to share on chapters 1, 6, 7, & 8. It's below all the challenges already completed under the comic.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I missed this! 2400 points now

It seems you don't actually have to share on Facebook, twitter, etc to get the 100 points, merely click one and it'll automatically unlock.

[quote name='Buuhan1']It seems you don't actually have to share on Facebook, twitter, etc to get the 100 points, merely click one and it'll automatically unlock.[/QUOTE]

I created a twitter account for this :D

also yeah, twitter blocked the 2nd time for recently posting the same thing so I closed but still got the points only need to click the initial share button but you do not actually have to post...

If that made sense.

anyone else notice this "the first team to reach 10,000,000 pts gets early access to the sp demo..... the gods have prolonged the battle" wtf? did we win too fast so they made it A LOT longer? how is it even possible to get to 10 friggin million points?

[quote name='SackManBoy']anyone else notice this "the first team to reach 10,000,000 pts gets early access to the sp demo..... the gods have prolonged the battle" wtf? did we win too fast so they made it A LOT longer? how is it even possible to get to 10 friggin million points?[/QUOTE]

Not only did they raise the amount of points need for demo access, but it looks like they also reset the point totals instead of continuing from the 2,500,000 mark.

Santa monica twitter says

"New Rise of the Warrior Chapter is live and rd2 to earn early #GodofWar SP demo access, get on it! Spartan repeat?"

So i assume they are going to honor the first winner of the SP demo.

[quote name='Judge Magister']Not only did they raise the amount of points need for demo access, but it looks like they also reset the point totals instead of continuing from the 2,500,000 mark.[/QUOTE]

well ill be damned!

[quote name='The 7th Number']Santa monica twitter says

"New Rise of the Warrior Chapter is live and rd2 to earn early #GodofWar SP demo access, get on it! Spartan repeat?"

So i assume they are going to honor the first winner of the SP demo.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound like they are honoring anything to me. Sounds more like they expect the Spartans to win again.

To me it sounds like they are saying round 2, spartans won the first round, will they repeat and win again? Whatever, they said look next month for the demo, so someone will reach the winning number probably before they would release the demo anyway.

[quote name='The 7th Number']To me it sounds like they are saying round 2, spartans won the first round, will they repeat and win again? Whatever, they said look next month for the demo, so someone will reach the winning number probably before they would release the demo anyway.[/QUOTE]

This is an extension of this round, not a whole new round. Spartans hit the top mark and won, but then the totals were reset and the goal was multiplied. They were just saying that Spartans will probably win again since they won round 1(early MP beta access) and round 2 before the reset :lol:

I'm not sure why they extended it though. Maybe the want the Trojans to actually have a fighting chance? Maybe they are just trying to stall for time? I'm not sure. Counters are going up much, much slower now though so I think it's going to take a long time to hit the new goal.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']This is an extension of this round, not a whole new round. Spartans hit the top mark and won, but then the totals were reset and the goal was multiplied. They were just saying that Spartans will probably win again since they won round 1(early MP beta access) and round 2 before the reset :lol:

I'm not sure why they extended it though. Maybe the want the Trojans to actually have a fighting chance? Maybe they are just trying to stall for time? I'm not sure. Counters are going up much, much slower now though so I think it's going to take a long time to hit the new goal.[/QUOTE]

well the goal was reached extremely quickly

I think it is just a stall tactic. From what I've read on the Playstation Blog the single player demo isn't supposed to be ready until sometime in February. When the demo is finally uploaded to the store, I bet the counter will start to go up quick or they'll just end it and reward the demo to the Spartans since they won it first.

Are we supposed to have 3k points at the end of chapter 10? I only have 2800. Have I missed something? I shared on fb on all the chapters it let u. I also check back through the chapters and it said I received all the rewards. I'll check again. If there is anything I'm missing please let me know.

Edit: NM. I guess I missed the share option on chapters 6 & 7. I thought it didn't start till chapter 8 and those two only had two questions. I'm at 3k now. I guess the points will go up some for the next 5 Weeks till release cause 300 points a week will only get us to 4500. That's 500 points below the required 5k to get the last reward. Idk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartans are victorious... but the Gods show mercy on the Trojans and a FINAL ROUND will start soon.

WTF. So they're making us go a third round before we get the demo?

Wow its like the kid who cant stand losing and wants to keep going another round until he finally wins and then quits. lol.

It does say All spartans who registered before 2/7 get the early access to the single player demo.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Wow its like the kid who cant stand losing and wants to keep going another round until he finally wins and then quits. lol.

It does say All spartans who registered before 2/7 get the early access to the single player demo.[/QUOTE]

All this was just to play a demo?

bread's done
Back