God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

Since the GoW:A beta will be available to PS+ members, I think beta winners will just get the 1 month PS+ trial. There was also supposed to some type of DLC as prizes.

The Prisoner Part 2 Answers

1st panel: F I V E
3rd panel: zeus

I have not figured out the fourth panel yet it is very confusing.

[quote name='Judge Magister']Since the GoW:A beta will be available to PS+ members, I think beta winners will just get the 1 month PS+ trial. There was also supposed to some type of DLC as prizes.[/QUOTE]

According to the description on the "bad-ass"weapon video, you will get in the beta 1 week earlier than one else (which I am reading as PS+ members)

Here is the video

I deleted my cookies, signed up again using my twitter instead of my facebook and was born a spartan! WOOOOO!

Last edited by a moderator:
God of war on facebook said:

The Spartans and Trojans will both earn early Beta access, but the victorious warriors will get it EARLIER, who are you? This is just the beginning, discover your journey now ---->
So either way people who play get access, wonder if that includes 1 month of PS+

Looks like the red team has won. If you go to the home page it says i won, click here to get a beta code. But it doesnt give me a code yet. Must be updating?

Mine says New Team Challenges are Imminent, and it looks like I've been switched to the Trojan side. Trojans are winning now with 38,000 and Spartans are 12,000.

It says Spartans Are Victorious!

Spartans: Await Your Early Access BETA Codes.
Trojans: The Gods Will Have Mercy On You. Stay Tuned.

Weird. When I click on chapter 3 it says I completed all challenges and currently have 900 points, which I do.
If I scroll down where it says "New Challenges are imminent" blah blah blah, it says I only have 800 points.
I am on Spartans(Red) btw.

Guess them updating the site caused it to freak out. Hopefully all goes well and we all get our rewards and such. Spartans ftw

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Weird. When I click on chapter 3 it says I completed all challenges and currently have 900 points, which I do.
If I scroll down where it says "New Challenges are imminent" blah blah blah, it says I only have 800 points.
I am on Spartans(Red) btw.

Guess them updating the site caused it to freak out. Hopefully all goes well and we all get our rewards and such. Spartans ftw[/QUOTE]

thats what it said for me on chrome then realized there was an X in the corner to close. the message you are seeing is on top of the spartans winning announcement.

[quote name='SackManBoy']thats what it said for me on chrome then realized there was an X in the corner to close. the message you are seeing is on top of the spartans winning announcement.[/QUOTE]

I realize that. I'm pointing out the fact that one message says I have 900 points, which is correct, while another says I only have 800.

Just joined the site and did all this (thanks guys!) but can't figure out what team I'm on and if I'm too late to get a beta code anyways.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Just joined the site and did all this (thanks guys!) but can't figure out what team I'm on and if I'm too late to get a beta code anyways.[/QUOTE]

me too i dont know what team i am on

[quote name='tokyostomp']anyone know when the codes are going to be mailed out?[/QUOTE]

Dont think they will be mailed. For a short time the front page of the god of war ascension site told me i won and click a link to get my code which took me to the beta page. So i think if we won the code would show up in the beta section maybe. I will try to ask Todd Papy on twitter about it, see what he says and edit this post if he says anything.

[quote name='tokyostomp']anyone know when the codes are going to be mailed out?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the beta codes, but I think we will be emailed the item codes when the game is released. I thought I saw something that said that when I signed up.

from twitter:

Sony Santa Monica ‏@SonySantaMonica
#GodofWar Rise of the Warrior Early Access Beta Codes - you Spartans and Trojans should keep your eyes open today/tomorrow...you know where

aaaawwwww yyyyeeeaaahhh

[quote name='SackManBoy']from twitter:

Sony Santa Monica ‏@SonySantaMonica
#GodofWar Rise of the Warrior Early Access Beta Codes - you Spartans and Trojans should keep your eyes open today/tomorrow...you know where

aaaawwwww yyyyeeeaaahhh[/QUOTE]

now take this info and add the fact the site is now down for maintenance, im pretty sure were getting our beta keys tomorrow. and as a huge gow fan, im ecstatic!

[quote name='The 7th Number']Weird, i used IE to do the code and it worked, but firefox just kept bringing me back to chapter 3. Oh well, i got it.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed my code on Firefox . . . weird. At least you got it.

When i go to the rise of the warrior game, there is a big banner at the top saying.

congratulations

Spartan

the gods have granted you early access to the
multiplayer beta. Retrieve your code below.

also im guessing the codes dont work till the 12th? Just tried mine and didnt get anything.

[quote name='Ghostduckie']I guess I wasn't chosen by the gods then. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Were you a spartan? Did you try to click the link to the beta claim page in my previous post?

I think you had to play the game before today too, so if you just joined you wont get in.

I was a Spartan, yes. And I had just joined today. Your link just took me to the Chapter 3 page. Oh, well. At least I'll still get the XP and extra goodies, hopefully.

[quote name='Ghostduckie']I was a Spartan, yes. And I had just joined today.Your link just took me to the Chapter 3 page. Oh, well. At least I'll still get the XP and extra goodies, hopefully.[/QUOTE]

There's your problem.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']There's your problem.[/QUOTE]

I also just joined today, but I still got the beta code by clicking on the link provided by 7th Number. I did complete all the chapters, so maybe that was the reason I got the code.

[quote name='Decypher']I also just joined today, but I still got the beta code by clicking on the link provided by 7th Number. I did complete all the chapters, so maybe that was the reason I got the code.[/QUOTE]

Well then maybe the site is just broken. I wouldn't be surprised.

So I guess I was on the losing team? I have no beta access and it refers to me as "Warrior" not "Spartan."

bread's done
Back