God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

[quote name='finsfan0210']Looks like the next set of panels are up.[/QUOTE]

I still only see up to Chapter 3

[quote name='The 7th Number']Cool, an avatar pack would be nice. I still use the one i got from pre ordering ghost of sparta on PSP.[/QUOTE]
same here

[quote name='pandiosity']https://www.godofwar.com/rise-of-the-warrior/4/

chapter 4 is up.

Taken from a post on facebook by Omi Cocô
the answers (in order) are: Amulet of the Fates, Bog of the Forgotten and Undead Legionnaire[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link and Answers Pandiosity

[quote name='jasper_27_santiago']I still havent got my code. Anyone knows what should I do?[/QUOTE]

Did you go to the God of War site and click get code? They aren't emailing them out, you have to go get it

[quote name='knightsmith']Why don't you read the page.. on here... posted 2 times[/QUOTE]
not for the fourth page there is only answers up to the third page

[quote name='overblood']not for the fourth page there is only answers up to the third page[/QUOTE]

What he means Ive already posted the answer and somebody has requoted and Ive posted it just now.

for quest 4 the latest quest is:
the answers (in order) are: Amulet of the Fates, Bog of the Forgotten and Undead Legionnaire

there are only 3 answers

[quote name='pandiosity']What he means Ive already posted the answered and somebody has requoted and Ive posted it just now.

for quest 4 the latest quest is:
the answers (in order) are: Amulet of the Fates, Bog of the Forgotten and Undead Legionnaire

there are only 3 answers[/QUOTE]ahh didn't see that but they also post on what panel they are on to

[quote name='Crippldogg']Did you go to the God of War site and click get code? They aren't emailing them out, you have to go get it[/QUOTE]

I cant see get code here. But when i tried to go to the URL in the last page to claim the code. it just redirects me to the chapter 4 page. No code whatsoever.

I just redeemed mine this morning.. but I had to go to work.. so I'm DL & Installing it right now.. so it will be ready to go when I got off.

[quote name='jasper_27_santiago']I cant see get code here. But when i tried to go to the URL in the last page to claim the code. it just redirects me to the chapter 4 page. No code whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

for whatever reason it did the same to me in firefox. I had to use IE and was able to get my code. Maybe try another browser? Instead of going to the rise of the warrior chapter, it should take you to a psn log in page.

Im downloading mine as we speak, 6% done, so maybe in another 1-2 hours until its done. lol.

This is so bogus. It took me like 1 hour or longer to download the beta. Then i had to install it. Now i have to download an update that is going to take me another hour on top of all that. Good thing i got early access, i might be able to play it by the time everyone else gets it next week. LOL

So basically you guys who got the code are playing the Beta right now huh? Then this is the most ridiculous thing Ive heard for this month:
Today we’re proud to announce that the God of War: Ascension multiplayer beta is officially coming to PlayStation Plus on 9th January. To whet your appetite in advance, have a look below at our brand new trailer.
Because Im Trojan and I will get the code in 17th Dec, but Plus subscribers have to wait till next month...

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Anyone know the answers for Chapter 5? I can't figure them out. :wall:[/QUOTE]
5!?! Where. Link please. because all I see is 1-4

[quote name='kingcz']So basically you guys who got the code are playing the Beta right now huh? Then this is the most ridiculous thing Ive heard for this month:

Because Im Trojan and I will get the code in 17th Dec, but Plus subscribers have to wait till next month...[/QUOTE]

how is this ridiculous? They are giving it to PS Plus subscribers(doing nothing), people who participated in a promotion(doing something) get earlier access.

I wouldn't trust that link. That's not even the correct link to the website, let-alone Chapter 5 isn't even out yet.

[quote name='kalmah']I wouldn't trust that link. That's not even the correct link to the website, let-alone Chapter 5 isn't even out yet.[/QUOTE]

I's the same link as all the other ones considering I accessed it directly through the site. Clues are:

1. "Find your kin. Seek what holds Athena's city and the entry to the great mountain of the gods. All is water."

2. "Driven to the brink by the General -- that is what brought you here. Why anyone would hide in this place is puzzling."

3. "Every journey has its price. Forget not to pay."

Answer to #3 is "Charon". Don't know the answers to the first 2.

[quote name='GLocc5000']Does anyone know the answers for chapter 2?[/QUOTE]

Page 3 of this thread.

[quote name='JWMxSniper']The Prisoner Part 2 Answers

1st panel: F I V E
3rd panel: zeus

I have not figured out the fourth panel yet it is very confusing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CandyCaptain']Nautilus is the last answer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kovorkian']why should I trust one that has real pie in the line?[/QUOTE]

I don't care what you do. Someone asked me for the link so I posted it, lol. I get Chapter 5 in the drop down when I go straight through godofwar.com, too, and answering one of the questions added to my accumulated total of points, so I don't know how it could somehow be malicious. I just signed up today for it, so maybe that's why I'm able to access it. Don't know.

ok i did chapters 1, 3 ,4 but now im trying to get back to finish chapter 2 but i cant figure out how to log back in to get to my points Nevermind half of the page was cut off i found it

I don't know why i don't have the link to get the beta code. I signed up a few weeks ago. i believe i'm a spartan (is there a way to verify?). & i have 1200 pts.

can anyone see anything im missing? I don't have the get code link at all.

Same issue for me..

Btw, if anyone is kind enough and has a key to the beta, can he opens up a CAG dummy account for it so we can download it ? Just like we did with the Uncharted 3 Subway MP Beta.

Yes, GoW Ascension Beta doesn't have any ownership and doesn't need activation, thus, an unlimited number of PS3 can just log in and start the download...

Find your kin. Seek what holds Athena's city and the entry to the great mountain of the gods. All is water.

Chapter 5 Panel 1 answer is....

Aegean Sea

hard to guess 3rd panel as the associated facebook link is down/missing

[quote name='tokyostomp']Find your kin. Seek what holds Athena's city and the entry to the great mountain of the gods. All is water.

Chapter 5 Panel 1 answer is....

Aegean Sea

hard to guess 3rd panel as the associated facebook link is down/missing[/QUOTE]

The answers were posted in the last page.

[quote name='Rusty23']Panel 1: Aegean Sea
Panel 3: Caves of Madness
Panel 4: Charon[/QUOTE]

Chapter 1:

1. The Giver
2. Arrow
3. Megaera

Chapter 2:

1. Five
2. Zeus
3. Nautilus

Chapter 3:

1. Argos
2. The Fields of Elysium
3. Orion

Chapter 4:

1. Amulet of the Fates
2. Bog of the Forgotten
3. Undead Legionnaire

Chapter 5:

1. Aegean Sea
2. Caves of Madness
3. Charon

UPDATED LIST WILL BE ON LAST PAGE OF THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, the Beta doesnt need activation so I guess we can use it over and over, I just guessing, so to confirm if it really is, PM me if anyone is interested, I have created a dummy account for this Beta.

bread's done
Back