GoGamer Green Friday Madness

[quote name='fart_bubble']how so?

Wish I could unload my PS3 bundle[/QUOTE]

Thumbnail shows SFIV tournament stick.

...Whoa, Planescape for $20.
*checks*

Apparently it was re-released for about $30~, but it's so weird to see Planescape for $20. The 360 controller ain't half bad either.

Darkzero,

I was thinking about the 360 controller too. It does not seem to bad. I just want to know how much shipping is for the controller though.

[quote name='fart_bubble']how so?

Wish I could unload my PS3 bundle[/QUOTE]

it shows a madcatz te stick but then when you click it, it shows the wireless tekken stick lol now if it was tekken 6 with madcatz te for 109 thats a GOOD DEAL i would bite on

They are extremely slow in shipping games.
I ordered a few games 3:30 am on BF day (26th).
They are still PROCESSING!!!
They even don't answer my email!
Not good at Shipping nor customer service...

Never had an issue with shipping times. Already got my stuff from the Black Friday deals last week.

Sadly, none of the console deals are any good. Raven Squad is already $20 at Best Buy and Section 8 is $30. Sadly, their prices are more than that. Come on $9.90!

A lot of people said it got fixed quite a bit with patches over the last couple years or so, but is Two Worlds on the PC fixed enough? I've read recent user reviews saying it's heads and shoulders above the release version, and I love action-RPG's...

For a few bucks, if it's patched enough, it's hard to argue with a romp through a single player adventure unless it's unbearable, no?

[quote name='infini2001']They are extremely slow in shipping games.
Not good at Shipping nor customer service...[/QUOTE]
I ordered some games last Sunday (the 29th) with the slowest shipping option and they're set to arrive today.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']But is it a big box version?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='GoGamer']Platform: PC DVDROM
Packaging: Retail Box[/QUOTE]
It's a XP/Vista re-release on DVD, so probably only a DVD case and not the original big box.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out, though.

Meanwhile I ordered on Cyber Monday, and the games should be waiting for me when I get home today. I thought that was fast for the free ship from Cali.

[quote name='infini2001']Their review score is 2.86/10 for last 6 months at Resellersrating.com

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GoGamer[/QUOTE]

I have never had a bad experience with gogamer and I have ordered tons of games from them. I went ahead and bit on planescape, icewind dale, and jagged alliance 2. Not the greatest of deals, since you can get them for about the same on ebay, but I like to support awesome sites like gogamer

[quote name='Guerrilla']It's a XP/Vista re-release on DVD, so probably only a DVD case and not the original big box.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out, though.[/QUOTE]

I'll pass then. I still have my original discs and manual here. But I missed it when they had NOX for sale. You can't find that game anywhere.

I bit on Planescape. I know I probably shouldn't but at least I have 10 days after I recieve it to return if need be.

He's right. Before they actually process shipping is when it takes forever. For me I ordered on Sunday and the item was shipped on Wednesday.
I sent them 3 messages, but never got a single response.
Delivery time depends on where you live and the shipment dealer, so I can't argue with that.

Sometimes people say they were fine with Gogamer, but only few of many.
Here's the review for the website: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GoGamer
2.86 out of 10 will make you wonder...

If you find $1 more expensive deal or so elsewhere, go with that. Try to avoid Gogamer as much as possible.
I just want help people to not experience such frustrating issues when they are buying games. That's all.

Green Friday normally means the company is making money and not us. Which could explain this very plain sale with nothing special XD

[quote name='ChernobylCow']I'll pass then. I still have my original discs and manual here. But I missed it when they had NOX for sale. You can't find that game anywhere.[/QUOTE]

It's really hard to get it working. I see it pop up at HPB around the Austin area every now and then.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']
Sometimes people say they were fine with Gogamer, but only few of many.[/QUOTE]

Huh. Add me to the "few" list then. I've been buying lots of games from them and for years now. Never had a single issue. My BF stuff arrived far faster than anything I've ever ordered from them too. (I always go for dirt cheap shipping)

I only buy really cheap PC games from them though, so maybe that skews things?

[quote name='notwen']Considering picking up the Ice Wind Dales & Baldurs Gate compilations. Thanks for the heads up CheapyD. =][/QUOTE]

I agree, good deal... I'm also going to pick up PC Baldur's Gate Compilation for $22.90. It includes Baldur's gate 1 & 2 plus both expansions.

Green Friday normally means the company is making money and not us. Which could explain this very plain sale with nothing special XD

Ironically enough, that's actually what BLACK friday means. Many retailers get out of the red and are into the black (finally turning a profit for the year) on black friday.

And just because YOU don't like any of the sales doesn't mean there are no good sales.
Plenty of people here seem pretty happy with some of the deals.

So chill with the "the world revolves around me and my interests" attitude :p

[quote name='sherisdoppel']He's right. Before they actually process shipping is when it takes forever. For me I ordered on Sunday and the item was shipped on Wednesday.
I sent them 3 messages, but never got a single response.
Delivery time depends on where you live and the shipment dealer, so I can't argue with that.

Sometimes people say they were fine with Gogamer, but only few of many.
Here's the review for the website: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GoGamer
2.86 out of 10 will make you wonder...

If you find $1 more expensive deal or so elsewhere, go with that. Try to avoid Gogamer as much as possible.
I just want help people to not experience such frustrating issues when they are buying games. That's all.[/QUOTE]

I've probably ordered from them thirty times or more over the last five years. I've never had a problem.

[quote name='drunkenxsouljah']it shows a madcatz te stick but then when you click it, it shows the wireless tekken stick lol now if it was tekken 6 with madcatz te for 109 thats a GOOD DEAL i would bite on[/QUOTE]

Actually no that's not the madcatz te stick even from the thumbnail you can see that it clearly says tekken 6 on the fightstick. It has the same exact artwork artwork as the 360 tekken fightstick only that the bottom of the fighstick is black instead of white.

if you ordered and chose dirt cheap shipping it tells you right whenyou ordered that iw would take about 7-14 days. i always choose fedex ground for 4.99 and my games ger here in 2-3 days *p.s. texas guy here, not sure if that affects shipping speed*

From Cyber Monday to Green Friday? What happened to Techticular Tuesday, Wild Web Wednesday and Bionic F'n Thursday? I feel robbed.

Nothing I want this time, but buy with confidence on those recertified Xbox controllers. I got one on black friday, and it works like a charm.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Actually no that's not the madcatz te stick even from the thumbnail you can see that it clearly says tekken 6 on the fightstick. It has the same exact artwork artwork as the 360 tekken fightstick only that the bottom of the fighstick is black instead of white.[/QUOTE]

they changed the picture at 5am it showed the madcatz te stick now its showing the tekken wireless

Heroes of Might and Magic V: Collector's Edition is a decent deal since it includes both of the expansions.

Also I have ordered from Gogamer multiple times and I have not had any problems with them.

I've ordered around a dozen things from them this year, and all of them have arrived quickly.

This week and last week are some of the worst deals of the year that they've done, actually.

bread's done
Back