GoHastings 30% Off All Used Video Games, Accessories, and Hardware 4/8-4/9

[quote name='Booj']$29 dollar order.
@25 dollar shipping? Any one have a coupon for shipping? This shit is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

So you bought 11 games? For $29 total? What the hell did you get?

[quote name='dino88']There are no current shipping codes and even if there was you wouldn't be able to stack it with the 30% code. Only one coupon code per order.[/QUOTE]

Where is your icon from?

I just cannot get a break on getting Just Cause 2 for around 10 dollars. I miss out on it every time. Oh well, I still picked up Wet and COD 4 for 17.xx shipped. Really just an impulse buy.

Finally decided to bite on God of War III tonight when I saw that its price dropped to $12.90. After 30% off and shipping, the total came out to $11.57.

[quote name='Zbornak']Ugh - I tried to place or order last night, but after I clicked "Place Order", the confirmation page wouldn't load. I tried refreshing the page, but it just wouldn't come up. I checked today and although they charged my credit card three times for the same order, the item is still in my cart and I have nothing listed under Order History. They have great deals and sales, but they really need to do something about their mess of a website - pages that don't load, errors when clicking on screenshots or tracking, etc.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you call their Customer Service on Monday. They'll handle it. Don't even bother trying to deal with them via email, they'll just have you call the number anyway.

[quote name='Luxuria']I love how Resonance of Fate is back in stock after the sale ends. ~_ X[/QUOTE]

Regardless, most of us have learned by now that In Stock doesn't necessarily mean IN Stock.

My Sly Collection -> canceled. Hope the others go through.

[quote name='Junkyard Jeff']So you bought 11 games? For $29 total? What the hell did you get?[/QUOTE]

Some old xbox games to fill out my collection. I'll just wait till they have a better deal on shipping. For $2.5 a game I'd expect gift wrapping and a bow on each game.

yeah i got home from work and 3 of the games i wantedish were out of stock. but gohastings out of stock or in stock means just cross your fingers anyway cuz you may not get it at all.

[quote name='Booj']Some old xbox games to fill out my collection. I'll just wait till they have a better deal on shipping. For $2.5 a game I'd expect gift wrapping and a bow on each game.[/QUOTE]

$2.50 to ship a game really isnt that bad. That is about what it costs for the envelope and postage to ship a game.

[quote name='VaultDweller']my games just shipped , weird tracking number starts with 1Z and then 5 numbers...[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they used UPS, UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z.

I finally received an e-mail that the two games I ordered shipped, I was getting a bit worried there since it usually doesn't take that long.

I'm surprised Shift 2 was available at the price I got it for, I hope that since someone traded it in that fast they didn't use the online code for it.

[quote name='jello44']Sounds like they used UPS, UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z.

I finally received an e-mail that the two games I ordered shipped, I was getting a bit worried there since it usually doesn't take that long.

I'm surprised Shift 2 was available at the price I got it for, I hope that since someone traded it in that fast they didn't use the online code for it.[/QUOTE]

well i tried to track it on the ups site and says its invalid:roll: btw how much did you pay for Shift 2?

[quote name='VaultDweller']well i tried to track it on the ups site and says its invalid:roll: btw how much did you pay for Shift 2?[/QUOTE]

Your tracking will most likely update on Monday. It's normal.

first order has all shipped...nothing too great in there...Uncharted for 9 bucks, MGS4 for 6 bucks, Avatar for 8 bucks...and two other games I cant remember.

Next order has Uncharted 2 GOTY, hoping it ships!!!

[quote name='Trance Addix']Your tracking will most likely update on Monday. It's normal.[/QUOTE]

ok cool, i just thought it was weird that they only gave me a 7 digit tracking number

Bulletstorm and Killzone 3 shipped.. I love Gohastings, games are cheap when I get them, and when they inform me the game wasnt actually in stock, I didnt need to be spending the money anyhow.. I cant wait for my cheap copy of LA Noir to ship :).

off topic but to anyone who ordered LA Noire when they listed it cheap, does it show up in your order history or is it still not there?

Anyone have an issue with Hastings charging them multiple times? My order was for 44.82 and they charged me three times. All three are still processing, going to call in the morning to figure it out.

[quote name='silentevil']Anyone have an issue with Hastings charging them multiple times? My order was for 44.82 and they charged me three times. All three are still processing, going to call in the morning to figure it out.[/QUOTE]

How did that happen, did you refresh after your order or something?

[quote name='gotdott']How did that happen, did you refresh after your order or something?[/QUOTE]

I had an issue with my billing address. I moved since I ordered from them last so i had to redo it two times. That shouldn't have went through though and they are only shipping my order once. I'll get a refund just annoying to have 88 bucks tied up for a few days.

[quote name='Booj']$29 dollar order.
@25 dollar shipping? Any one have a coupon for shipping? This shit is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

It's not ridiculous at all. You should always include "shipping" with the "listed price." It's unlikely you'll be able to find those games for a cheaper price than what's listed on goHastings with shipping.

[quote name='Lei']off topic but to anyone who ordered LA Noire when they listed it cheap, does it show up in your order history or is it still not there?[/QUOTE]

not there, but it does still show as In Progress when I look up by order number and zip code.

[quote name='gotdott']How did that happen, did you refresh after your order or something?[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened to me. In the morning, the website kept timing out once you hit order complete. For 1 order I've got 2 charges on my Paypal acct & another one on my CC.

They should hopefully drop off by Tuesday once they get confirmed as only a temp hold

I've received three emails saying that my games shipped. I just didn't see plants versus zombies in one of the emails.

Just received the fourth email.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='silentevil']Anyone have an issue with Hastings charging them multiple times? My order was for 44.82 and they charged me three times. All three are still processing, going to call in the morning to figure it out.[/QUOTE]

Those are all holds on your card, not charges. If you tried to authorize the purchase multiple times then it will put a hold on your card every time. We do send a reversal but only some banks handle the reversals.

We do not actually process a charge until your order ships.

I have received no emails yet, and when i checked order history, it shows that two of the games were out of stock, yet still say they're in progress (Transformers and Just Cause 2) while Fallout NV is still in progress and says usually ships in 48 hrs. What are the chances of me getting those two games? No games have shipped yet, really hoping this turns out ok.

[quote name='Duke']I have received no emails yet, and when i checked order history, it shows that two of the games were out of stock, yet still say they're in progress (Transformers and Just Cause 2) while Fallout NV is still in progress and says usually ships in 48 hrs. What are the chances of me getting those two games? No games have shipped yet, really hoping this turns out ok.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the exact same situation and have had two of my games cancelled already (NIER and Dante's Inferno). It's not looking good.

bread's done
Back