Gold/Ultimate Editions $59.99 @ Target.

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
The majority of stores have them at this price, I provided BS links for the ones I purchased. However, South Park & MvC:I is also included in this deal. PS4 versions are as well. 

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1728

Shadow of War (XB1):

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1664

Forza 7:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0272

2w57xb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 questions:
1- did you put your games face down so he wouldn't be able to see the difference with the front cover?
2- do you have GCU? Cuz I'm guessing you showed him the website on your phone, right?
No, he scan both the steelbook and normal edition and their scanner say they are the same thing. Yes i show him my phone

Purchased Shadow of War for $60 earlier in the week. Didn't know then about the DPCI merge and lower sale price on Target.com. Stopped by the store on my way to work this morning and just asked the CS rep to price-match the website--had no problem doing a return/re-buy for $38 (with REDcard). Did not have the actual game on hand, just needed the receipt.

If the DPCI merged, will the gold/deluxe editions ring up the sale prices of the regular edition now? Saw a Shadow of War gold edition and didn't want to pay to $60 but I would get it for $39.99.

If the DPCI merged, will the gold/deluxe editions ring up the sale prices of the regular edition now? Saw a Shadow of War gold edition and didn't want to pay to $60 but I would get it for $39.99.
You pretty much answered your own question. Just grab a barcode from BS and scan it with the price checker in store.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

In-store, the price is still $59.99. You will need to take it to CS and ask to price-match the Target.com sale price of $37.99.

I ended up picking up the last PS4 Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite Deluxe Edition at the closest Target.  It scanned at $29.99.  If I have the time I may head back to the store tomorrow and try and get a post purchase price match to Best Buy, but honestly, I think $30 is a decent enough price for the Deluxe steelbook that I may not even bother.

Has anyone tried this lately with Forza? Early adopter for MvC. I bought vanilla Mordor for Christmas but i did not open it. If I find deluxe at Target for $60 and I can request a price match from B.B.

Just ran around the city but ended up with a pretty good haul. Picked up Shadow of War Gold PS4 for $38, Forza and AC:O for $60 (gonna hold on to these for a little bit) and an MvC:I for each system for $16 (one for me and one as a gift for a friend). Thanks for all the info you folks have shared (now to ignore all of those to play Monster Hunter World).

Just ran around the city but ended up with a pretty good haul. Picked up Shadow of War Gold PS4 for $38, Forza and AC:O for $60 (gonna hold on to these for a little bit) and an MvC:I for each system for $16 (one for me and one as a gift for a friend). Thanks for all the info you folks have shared (now to ignore all of those to play Monster Hunter World).
Interesting. I wonder why they are PMing the GCU price.. I'll try this either today or tomorrow

Interesting. I wonder why they are PMing the GCU price.. I'll try this either today or tomorrow
Haha played with my luck, and came out of the store successful. Got 2 copies of MvC deluxe edition each system for $15.99! I even went for it, and pulled a PM'd on ME Shadow of War Gold for Xbox for $39.99 (GameStop) and I got it. I think what's funny was that he was hesitating to PM MvC but he didn't hesitate at all when PMing Shadow of War lol

Now I gotta return all the other copies of MvC (2 $30, and 1 $40)

If anyone knows where SP is 39.99 or below for Xbox, let me know! That'd be the only game that I'd be missing

I'm just happy that I was able to snag the last copy of AC:O for XB1. Asked nicely for the guy to scan it, he was obviously surprised, almost handed me a vanilla copy but I stopped him and he opened up the outer case to give me that one.
Didn't see the others but was also in a rush

What app are you guys talking about, seeing different prices?
The official Target app for iPhone/Android. There are times when, due to the store’s redshirts not physically marking down prices on items due to lack of time/laziness/not receiving the memo from corporate, things ring up as less than they are tagged. For example, :pS4: Middle Earth: Shadow of War is physically tagged as $59.99, scans for $39.99 on the Target app and shows as $37.99 on Target.com. It’s not the best example (clearance items than show lower prices on Brickseek/the Target app than in-store is more widely known), but you get the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just happy that I was able to snag the last copy of AC:O for XB1. Asked nicely for the guy to scan it, he was obviously surprised, almost handed me a vanilla copy but I stopped him and he opened up the outer case to give me that one.
Didn't see the others but was also in a rush
Was it $60?

So I ended up finding MVC Deluxe at Target (sadly it was Xbox and not PS4) and tried PM Best Buy. Had to get it from behind the case where the bad both editions mixed in but told him which one I wanted. Forgot it showed the GCU price but was able to get it for $15.99.

High chance to get SPFBW for 23.99 at Target starting tomorrow since BB will have it at $30, but if you have GCU, it's gonna be $23.99

Fantastic run:
MVCI steelbook :xb1: $20, PM Bestbuy
AC Origins steelbook :xb1: $40, PM Best buy
Shadow of War steelbook :xb1: $38.57, PM Walmart
Separate transactions. Did it all in electronics. Got denied 1 time at guest services.

Fantastic run:
MVCI steelbook :xb1: $20, PM Bestbuy
AC Origins steelbook :xb1: $40, PM Best buy
Shadow of War steelbook :xb1: $38.57, PM Walmart
Separate transactions. Did it all in electronics. Got denied 1 time at guest services.
How did you pull the Origins PM? Target hasn't merged the gold and standard edition yet..

They should be able to do it without. It prob would be better if you didn't since you're prob trying to get the Gold edition matched with a standard edition price.

I just did the price adjustment with MvC with Best Buy’s 19.99 price as well as SoW for Targets website no problem without the game on hand...just receipt.
Alright, cool. Will have to swing by tomorrow and give it a try.

Tried to PM SPFBH but failed as he noticed it wasn't the standard edition.. Also, I believe he was the manager, and he was more aware than the regular person lol.. he also wouldn't let me take the game to guest services, but I wasn't quick enough to think about something else

Printed out brickseek page and PMd to BB SOW and ACO for 59.99, one had to ship one was in stock.  Also traded ACO vanilla version for $28 to help cover cost along with PvZ2 for another $19. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Printed out brickseek page and PMd to BB SOW and ACO for 59.99, one had to ship one was in stock. Also traded ACO vanilla version for $28 to help cover cost along with PvZ2 for another $19. Thanks for the heads up OP.
You are stupid. not smart.

Printed out brickseek page and PMd to BB SOW and ACO for 59.99, one had to ship one was in stock. Also traded ACO vanilla version for $28 to help cover cost along with PvZ2 for another $19. Thanks for the heads up OP.
Glad you got your deals, but it’s actions like this that can cause everyone else to lose their chance at getting the same thing. Please note: Brickseek’s website itself says that it should NOT be used for price matching or as a reference to inventory.
cff863d7f66c7f95b8ed258b77a6c06c.jpg

So again, happy for you, but please, use more discretion on your next trip! [emoji4][emoji106]

Glad you got your deals, but it’s actions like this that can cause everyone else to lose their chance at getting the same thing. Please note: Brickseek’s website itself says that it should NOT be used for price matching or as a reference to inventory.
cff863d7f66c7f95b8ed258b77a6c06c.jpg

So again, happy for you, but please, use more discretion on your next trip! [emoji4][emoji106]

I'm confused why does that matter, I was price matching Target not Brick Seeker?

I'm confused why does that matter, I was price matching Target not Brick Seeker?
Because printing out Target’s price for an item on Brickseek’s website is no different from pulling up BS on your phone and showing that to the Best Buy employee: they don’t know or care what BS is and have no interest or responsibility to match that price. Most retail stores that PM do so based off of the other store’s official website or app, not some third party inventory tracking site that may or may not be reputable (to the store employee)...bringing unnecessary attention to BS gives the store employees ammo to deny (or at least question) legitimate price match requests.

TL;DR - Don’t talk about, print data from, take screenshots of or even MENTION BS to Target/Walmart/other large retail store employees...once you give up the secret of how people score great deals, the deals start to disappear. Please, don’t be that guy.

TL;DR - Don’t talk about, print data from, take screenshots of or even MENTION BS to Target/Walmart/other large retail store employees...once you give up the secret of how people score great deals, the deals start to disappear. Please, don’t be that guy.
Give me a break. You're acting like BrickSeek is some secret society Illuminati shit and it's not.

Give me a break. You're acting like BrickSeek is some secret society Illuminati shit and it's not.
All I was doing was pointing out what the Brickseek site itself says about using its info for price matching or inventory guarantees, admittedly with a little more dramatic flair than probably necessary. pun123 seemed genuinely confused about what was wrong, so I tried to make it easily understandable. Sorry if I offended you with my excessiveness with regards to BS’ rules.

Sorry if I offended you with my excessiveness with regards to BS’ rules.
Ugh, you're one of those people.

Two quick things:

1. Just because I was critical of your post, it doesn't mean I'm offended. I'm sick of this thing people do where if someone disagrees with them, they act like that person must be offended or triggered.

2. Even if this was a situation where you said something offensive and I was offended, "Sorry if I offended you" is not a proper apology. That sort of fake apology does not take ownership for being offensive. If I borrowed your car and accidentally wrecked it, I would say "Oh my God, I'm so sorry I destroyed your car" and not "I'm sorry if it bothered you that I crashed your car".

Ugh, you're one of those people.

Two quick things:

1. Just because I was critical of your post, it doesn't mean I'm offended. I'm sick of this thing people do where if someone disagrees with them, they act like that person must be offended or triggered.

2. Even if this was a situation where you said something offensive and I was offended, "Sorry if I offended you" is not a proper apology. That sort of fake apology does not take ownership for being offensive. If I borrowed your car and accidentally wrecked it, I would say "Oh my God, I'm so sorry I destroyed your car" and not "I'm sorry if it bothered you that I crashed your car".
I’m going to respond to this really quickly, but this is the last thing I’m going to say about because we’ve already gotten far away from the topic and I don’t want to derail this anymore than I already have.

You’ve made some pretty quick and strong judgments about me from two small paragraphs of pure text that don’t really do a great job of conveying my intention or frame of mind. Admittedly, most of that is on me for not being more eloquent and clear in what I was trying to say and how to say it, so for that I apologize. Again, all I was trying to do was answer pun123’s question, with a little bit of dramatic flair for emphasis. Your criticism of my post (which was just a little over the top, IMHO) seemed to be tied to me pointing out to not talk about Brickseek, so I was trying to apologize for that: again, the words didn’t come out as properly as they should have, but the intention was sincere. Next thing I know, I have another response from you that seemly overly critical for no apparent reason, so I was slightly taken aback and felt the need to defend myself. Bottom line, this site has been great to me and I’ve found some great deals because of it, so I was trying to pay it back by helping out a member who seemed legit confused about why we don’t talk about Brickseek, but apparently I’m not as good at the English language as I’d hoped I was because my words are still being misconstrued in a way I don’t intend. In any case, no hard feelings: I’m cool, you’re cool, (I hope) pun123’s cool, and we can all get back to bitching about why Target hasn’t merged AC:O’s DPCIs yet so it makes the price matching attempts easier. [emoji4][emoji106]

Went out of town for vacation and visited the Target there. Found all games mentioned in this thread except for Shadow of War. So added them all to my steelbook collection. Made my vacation even better.

All I was doing was pointing out what the Brickseek site itself says about using its info for price matching or inventory guarantees, admittedly with a little more dramatic flair than probably necessary. pun123 seemed genuinely confused about what was wrong, so I tried to make it easily understandable. Sorry if I offended you with my excessiveness with regards to BS’ rules.
I really hope the BS police don't get sicked on us for this egregious violation of their rules!!!!

bread's done
Back