Goldeneye 007 watch for $7 shipped- other designs too!

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Edit: You can make any watch you want, not just the 007 version. I have added some of them at the end of this post.

Found this on reddit.com right here and it did not come up in the CAG search.

You can get the decent 007 Goldeneye watch shown below from artscow.com for $7 shipped.

Several people on reddit.com reported getting the watch and were pleased. The photos below are the actual watch you should get.

artscow007watch.jpg

artscowwatch2.jpg

I just ordered and it took about 5 minutes.

Here is how:

1) Go here and grab the image you will need for the watch face

2) Go to artscow.com and sign up for a new account. By signing up for a new account, you get a bunch of free stuff including the watch (shipping is the $7)

3) Go to the Sports Watch page here

4) Click "Create it"

5) On the right under "Get started", click on 'choose file', find the photo you just downloaded, then click "NEXT Add and Preview"

6) As shown below, change the "Overlay" drop down menu to "No Clock Text"

noclocktext.jpg

7) Click "Review and Order"

8) Click "Add to cart" and you should see a total price of ZERO after the deduction of $10.99

9) Click "Checkout" and you should see a price on the right of $6.99 total

10) Pay with Paypal or Credit card and done

If you are buying more than one watch, enter code CLOCKWATCHES at checkout to get each watch for $5.99.

In addition, you can go to this page here and enter the codes and GIVEITEMS to get even more free stuff on your account.

To check the free stuff you have on your account go to "My Account" > Coupons & Discounts

They basically give you tons of free stuff but you pay the shipping.

Nintendo originally sold an official version that had a 007 logo hologram in the center of the watch. They are apparently hard to come by and look like this:

official007watch500.jpg

Other Designs

Mass Effect N7 Logo

I used "White/Black 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

masseffectwatchcrop.jpg

COD Prestige

Image is here

codprestigewatchcrop.jpg

Resident Evil Umbrella logo

I used "Black/White 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Left image is here---------------------Middle image is here--------------------Right image is here

umbrellawatch350.jpg
umbrellasmallerwatchcro.jpg
residentevilfaceswatchcq.jpg

Resident Evil (Biohazard)

Image is here

biohazardwatchcrop.jpg

Metal Gear Foxhound logo

Left image is here. ------------------------------Right image is here

metalgearwatch.jpg
metalgeardarkerwatchcro.jpg

Assassin's Creed Symbol (credit to patcrazystar64)

I used "No Clock Text" for Overlay.

Image is here.

assasinscreedwatchcrop.jpg

Fallout

IMPORTANT: Put "Horizontal offset" to (-10%). That's MINUS 10%. If you don't do that it will be off-center.

I used "White/Black 12 dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

falloutwatchcrop.jpg

Minecraft

Image is here

minecraftwatch.jpg

Chrono Trigger

Left image is here ---------------------------------------------Right image is here

chronowatchcrop.jpg
chronowatch2crop.jpg

Darth Vader classic (image is from photo of actual watch, credit to patcrazystar64)

I used "No Clock Text" for Overlay.

Image is here

vaderwatchcrop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zekolot']Anyone make a decent Fallout one yet?

I can't seem to make one that looks right....[/QUOTE]

Made this one.

IMPORTANT: Put "Horizontal offset" to (-10%). That's MINUS 10%. If you don't do that it will be off-center.

For Overlay I used "White/Black 12 dots".

Image is here

falloutwatchcrop.jpg

Need something Resident Evil related. Would be sweet if someone knew of an image that would look cool.

EDIT: Something different from the Umbrella logo posted on the last page I mean.

Or something FFXIII related.

[quote name='whoknows']Need something Resident Evil related. Would be sweet if someone knew of an image that would look cool.

EDIT: Something different from the Umbrella logo posted on the last page I mean.

Or something FFXIII related.[/QUOTE]

Image is here. I used "Black/White 12 Dots" for Overlay.

biohazardwatchcrop.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']Need something Resident Evil related. Would be sweet if someone knew of an image that would look cool.

Or something FFXIII related.[/QUOTE]

This is what I made but if only I was better with photoshop. I used the watch face they officially released in Japan but removed the chronometers.
4-89374216-0-0-1

[quote name='Nephilim']Made this one. Put "Horizontal offset" to (-10%). For Overlay I used "White/Black 12 dots".

Image is here

falloutwatchcrop.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is awesome, thanks!

[quote name='patcrazystar64']Last one that I'm going to share before I go to bed. It's not gaming related but I edited this image for a friend so I figured I might as well post it here.

I posted the image here. http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3558/screedwatchlogo.jpg http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/485/kgrhqzhjcme635fc2gbo1vp.jpg[/QUOTE]

Nice, love the classic Darth Vader watch. Your link to that image is not working as it appears you entered 2 url's.

The working link to your Darth Vader image is here.

2 already sold on eBay for $25... There are 5 others listed for $45-50 o_O

I'm going to make the goldeneye one, can anyone think of any other games or movies where they had some kind of cool gadget watch? My mind's drawing a blank.

[quote name='Nephilim']This guy on ebay has sold 7 of the 13 he has available for $50 each.[/QUOTE]

Have a problem with what I sell on eBay? Hahaha jk, that's not me. But does anyone know how much the real originals go for?

[quote name='CaoPi']can anyone make a metal gear logo with foxhound?[/QUOTE]

Left image is here. -------------------Right image is here.

metalgearwatch.jpg
metalgeardarkerwatchcro.jpg

In for one 007 watch.

Can copyrighted images be used as well? I'd be interested in an inexpensive UGA watch.....beats paying prices for the Fossil ones..

Man I feel so bad for those people who bought them off ebay. So sad. Not trying to be a huge dick, but I messaged one of the people who bought the watch recently. Hopefully they can get a refund or something if the read it, or maybe they'll think I'm full of shit. Didn't feel right to not at least try and help someone out.

Anyways I'm going to order two one for me and one for my gf. I just need to find an image she would like.

Also coupon code clockwatches takes a $1 off if it wasn't posted already.

There's a few interesting items for free, but I'll wait for the watches to some before ordering again.

more watches
http://www.artscow.com/create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=87
http://www.artscow.com/create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=291
http://www.artscow.com/create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=176

Maybe OP can change the thread title into Artcow or videogame watch design. Because it's much more than just the 007 watch now. Some of the other designs are really nice, keep it up guys.

Not videogame related, but on topic. I ended up making a Doctor Who watch for my friend's birthday. It just seemed to fit, watches and time travel.

Got 2 watches, deck of cards with my wife and I. A couple of fridge magnets with wedding pics for our anniversary.... and the total was $25 with shipping. Can't complain AT ALL.

thanks to the op (for posting), nrfuller (for the coupon code) and last but not least Nephilim (for his/her very cool Fallout design) got it for $5.99 shipped!!!

searching for a single thing that i like while also fitting into a circle/clock setting is hard. its a shame i can put 3 images in and switch them, depending on my mood.

i did try to search for a timesplitters inspired image but that was a no go

[quote name='Foxhound141']Has anyone tried making an N7 logo watch?[/QUOTE]

Image is here

masseffectwatchcrop.jpg

Thanks, that looks sweet!

Do you know where I can find big images of Call of Duty Perk and Prestige emblems?

Ordered the N7 watch and A Nightmare Before Christmas one as welll for $12 shipped.

In case anyone is interested. I do not take credit for the image.
Nightmarewatch.jpg

Used:
Black/White 12 Dots

[quote name='Foxhound141']Thanks, that looks sweet!

Do you know where I can find big images of Call of Duty Perk and Prestige emblems?[/QUOTE]

Image is here

codprestigewatchcrop.jpg

Man the online chat lady was an f-ing b*tch man. All I wanted was to get the coupon code applied to my first order. The first order I mad for some reason didn't get the discount, I think because I deleted the watch form my cart once and restart it, then forgot to hit the enter code button.

But my second order I made sure and it was $5.99, the order status has the code applied.

But she wasn't having any of it. Where did you get that code? Forward me the email that you got it from? What username posted it?

Then I just asked for a cancel, but its in processing it cant be cancelled. Yeah dumbass I know that it was "in process" from the second after I hit confirm. Their faq says an order can be canceled once its in process, but every order is in process as soon as you order. She even typed "You cant cancel an order once its placed."

That's why I try to avoid sites like meritline and other deep discount chinese sites. Once you put the order in your rights end. They will do everything in there power to get that $2 keychain light to you.

Sorry for the rant, but that woman really pissed me off.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']http://goldeneyewatch.com/

Ummm......[/QUOTE]

Wow. Just wow.
This is sad as fuck.

Also, offtopic, but save me a copy of Witcher 2 at the Bestbuy on Maryland tomorrow.

[quote name='Nephilim']Ha! Good grief. Also notice they didn't remove the numbers from the Overlay, looks like crap.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to find pics of the watch on someone's wrist and I found that, haha.

And of course it's after I place my order that I think of using the batman logo. Doh! Either way, that goldeneye watch looks sweet. Many thanks OP.

[quote name='karatebear']And of course it's after I place my order that I think of using the batman logo. Doh! Either way, that goldeneye watch looks sweet. Many thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
There cs sucks and returns not worth it...

just ordered 3 watches using the clockwatches code and dropped order to $17 something shipped.

Got the AC one, Goldeneye one and this one I made:

4-89396838-0-0-1.jpg

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Crap, I feel like I should have ordered this one for my gf. The one I ordered might be too big, sports metal watch or whatever. It looks like it can be adjusted, but still I think a leather band would be better. I hope I can at least put a new band on it. Should have gotten this one.
http://www.artscow.com/create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=87[/QUOTE]

You can replace the bracelet on the Sports Watch with any type of band.

That second watch is not as nice as the Sports Watch.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Crap, I feel like I should have ordered this one for my gf. The one I ordered might be too big, sports metal watch or whatever. It looks like it can be adjusted, but still I think a leather band would be better. I hope I can at least put a new band on it. Should have gotten this one.
http://www.artscow.com/create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=87[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing for the Assassin's Creed watch I made, but I'm just going to replace the band for a leather one at a local mall for around $6.

bread's done
Back