Goldeneye 007 watch for $7 shipped- other designs too!

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Edit: You can make any watch you want, not just the 007 version. I have added some of them at the end of this post.

Found this on reddit.com right here and it did not come up in the CAG search.

You can get the decent 007 Goldeneye watch shown below from artscow.com for $7 shipped.

Several people on reddit.com reported getting the watch and were pleased. The photos below are the actual watch you should get.

artscow007watch.jpg

artscowwatch2.jpg

I just ordered and it took about 5 minutes.

Here is how:

1) Go here and grab the image you will need for the watch face

2) Go to artscow.com and sign up for a new account. By signing up for a new account, you get a bunch of free stuff including the watch (shipping is the $7)

3) Go to the Sports Watch page here

4) Click "Create it"

5) On the right under "Get started", click on 'choose file', find the photo you just downloaded, then click "NEXT Add and Preview"

6) As shown below, change the "Overlay" drop down menu to "No Clock Text"

noclocktext.jpg

7) Click "Review and Order"

8) Click "Add to cart" and you should see a total price of ZERO after the deduction of $10.99

9) Click "Checkout" and you should see a price on the right of $6.99 total

10) Pay with Paypal or Credit card and done

If you are buying more than one watch, enter code CLOCKWATCHES at checkout to get each watch for $5.99.

In addition, you can go to this page here and enter the codes and GIVEITEMS to get even more free stuff on your account.

To check the free stuff you have on your account go to "My Account" > Coupons & Discounts

They basically give you tons of free stuff but you pay the shipping.

Nintendo originally sold an official version that had a 007 logo hologram in the center of the watch. They are apparently hard to come by and look like this:

official007watch500.jpg

Other Designs

Mass Effect N7 Logo

I used "White/Black 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

masseffectwatchcrop.jpg

COD Prestige

I used "White/Black 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

codprestigewatchcrop.jpg

Resident Evil Umbrella logo

I used "Black/White 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Left image is here---------------------Middle image is here--------------------Right image is here

umbrellawatch350.jpg
umbrellasmallerwatchcro.jpg
residentevilfaceswatchcq.jpg

Resident Evil (Biohazard)

Image is here

biohazardwatchcrop.jpg

Metal Gear Foxhound logo

Left image is here. ------------------------------Right image is here

metalgearwatch.jpg
metalgeardarkerwatchcro.jpg

Assassin's Creed Symbol (credit to patcrazystar64)

I used "No Clock Text" for Overlay.

Image is here.

assasinscreedwatchcrop.jpg

Fallout

IMPORTANT: Put "Horizontal offset" to (-10%). That's MINUS 10%. If you don't do that it will be off-center.

I used "White/Black 12 dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

falloutwatchcrop.jpg

Minecraft

Image is here

minecraftwatch.jpg

Chrono Trigger

Left image is here ---------------------------------------------Right image is here

chronowatchcrop.jpg
chronowatch2crop.jpg

Darth Vader classic (image is from photo of actual watch, credit to patcrazystar64)

I used "No Clock Text" for Overlay.

Image is here

vaderwatchcrop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='patcrazystar64']I was thinking the same thing for the Assassin's Creed watch I made, but I'm just going to replace the band for a leather one at a local mall for around $6.[/QUOTE]

Yeah as I think the metal band is definitely a male style thing, plus I know it'll be too big for her anyways.

Here are the two I made. There is an advanced image editor they have, you just need to have silverlight, but if you have netflix you already have it installed. Its way easier to get it centered with the advanced editor.
image.png
totoro.png

[quote name='neocisco']The Watchmen smiley face would be good.

smiley.png

And, yes, it has to be at that angle.[/QUOTE]

Now that's tempting....:applause:

[quote name='Firecrest']This is pretty fun:

34goutl.jpg

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool. Does anyone happen to know where I could find the source image for that?

I grabbed it off Google Images and had to blow it up a bit. May not be too ideal for a design since it's all pixel-y and stuff. Then again, since they have to shrink it down, who knows: http://i48.tinypic.com/adjia8.jpg

Meanwhile, my bank refuses to let me order from the site and because I can't use Paypal... well, guess it's out of the question. :\

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Yeah as I think the metal band is definitely a male style thing, plus I know it'll be too big for her anyways.

Here are the two I made. There is an advanced image editor they have, you just need to have silverlight, but if you have netflix you already have it installed. Its way easier to get it centered with the advanced editor.
image.png
totoro.png
[/QUOTE]

Totoro is seriously the best.

Got an email today with code SEPTWATCHES that apparently gets you two personalized watches for $15 with free shipping.

[quote name='JokerCard']Got an email today with code SEPTWATCHES that apparently gets you two personalized watches for $15 with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. Also, be aware that when you sign up for an account, you get a crap ton of free credits, like 2 free watches and such. I just made a free heart watch (paid shipping) for my sister. Go to Credits & Discounts in your account after the confirm email. There has to be over 50 credits in there.

I just bought 9 of these watches with the CLOCKWATCHES promo code (Sept. 5) and my total was 54 bucks! I just knocked out a whole lot of Christmas presents in one fell swoop!

[quote name='paintballers']I got the goldeneye one but now I wish I didnt since someone posted this on SD which means everyone will have one now...[/QUOTE]

Sheesh, the SD poster copied and pasted my entire OP with images. How flattering.

[quote name='Nephilim']Sheesh, the SD poster copied and pasted my entire OP with images. How flattering.[/QUOTE]

fuckin' SD, man. Every time...

Got one of the Goldeneye ones for myself. Would've messed around with making a fallout one or something but one was enough for now. Just need a cheap watch for work.

Just got this as well:
samus_watch_big.jpg

Had to use the silverlight editor on the site to get this one to line up properly. (Make sure to have whatever "type face" you want before you gointo it to adjust the background because you can't edit that once your in it, and there's no backing out of it either. In other words get any numbers,etc right before you want to mess with the background image).
Images Lnik: http://postimage.org/gallery/rlee7bs/ad06129a/
Many thanks to the OP. I've wanted a goldeneye watch ever since they were in the old Nintendo Supplies Catalog.

Great way to create a lot of custom stuff. I was working on a Nuka Cola watch, but gave up for now. Will look at it later. Thanks OP, great find, even if SD did rip it off.

I play TF2 Highlander competitively as Spy so I took this opportunity to make a "Dead Ringer". I also ordered some Gold Rub N Buff off Amazon to tint it gold. Only $5, Awesome!

Screenshot2012-09-06at104850AM.jpg

This is pretty cool. I can buy these and wear them depending on what car I'm driving that day, :lol:

edit: looks better with the leather strap

rbrAJ.jpg
AuahL.jpg

[quote name='Cimpy101']I play TF2 Highlander competitively as Spy so I took this opportunity to make a "Dead Ringer". I also ordered some Gold Rub N Buff off Amazon to tint it gold. Only $5, Awesome!

Screenshot2012-09-06at104850AM.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Do you have the original image for this?

Ya bond wears an omega seamaster, which is a sick watch. This thing is a POS, but it's only 7 bucks so I guess you can't go very wrong.

Man, this is more fun than I thought it would be.

4-89710329-0-0-1

4-89710403-0-0-1

4-89710590-0-0-1

4-89710748-0-0-1

4-89710725-0-0-1

10 points if you know what this one is.

4-89709895-0-0-1

If anyone wants one of the images let me know.

I have a bunch of concepts I would like to post but I dont want the people at SD snaking all our ideas. I might post a couple though.

Edit: fuck it I will post some. How do you post images on this site?

[quote name='brother bendu']I have a bunch of concepts I would like to post but I dont want the people at SD snaking all our ideas. I might post a couple though.

Edit: fuck it I will post some. How do you post images on this site?[/QUOTE]

Click the image and enter the image source. That or "
". :)

Ok its official, I am an idiot! :lol: Still cant do it. Do I need something like photobucket in order to post these?

EDIT. NVM I am uploading right now!

[quote name='brother bendu']Ok its official, I am an idiot! :lol: Still cant do it. Do I need something like photobucket in order to post these?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you will need to use a photo hosting site.

I bet a watch with the Star Trek Logo would also look awesome. Might order an additional watch if I'm happy with the one already on its way :)

A few things to note.

On the special offers page the keychain watches are $5.

You can basically get an item free if you're planning on ordering again.
go here http://www.artscow.com/unique-code

Make another account and use that code from the first account. Then order a 99 cent item from here.
https://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/99cents-gifts
I got a mousepad. Then the first account gets credited $1.

So then you get $1 back. It only works once unless you have a bunch of unique IPs, not sure if proxies would work and frankly I dont want that many mouepads and keychains to try.

CLOCKWATCHES still works for $6 watches. Do not do the free new member thing posted in the OP.

Anyways I ordered two of these, one for me and one for the gf since I knew she would be jealous.
35hijd0.jpg
20to2o9.jpg
a49y4y.jpg
I also got 10 1" pins for $6.40 (two of the zissou ones)
The Zissou watch though I used a pretty low res image as I couldn't find anything better as a source. I changed the colors and added the inner 12 hours clock face. I took a 300x300 image and increased it to 800x800 by just scaling it in photoshop.

If you need to edit a photo, pixlr.com is a great free way to edit photos in a browser.

I guess I figured out how all the etsy and ebay resellers get there pins and other crap so cheap to resel for a 200-300% profit.

So far 4 watches, 10 pins and two mousepads for around $30. I hope it was worth it and it doesn't come out like crap. From people posting about the goldeneye watch it they should be fine, just take a while to get here. My first two orders shipped already (2 days after order).

I ordered a GoldenEye watch last night. The original game turned me into a James Bond fanatic and holds a small place in my heart :) Can't wait to get this in the mail. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back