Goozex CAG Coupon Extended & Support Continued Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cheapfrag']
What's the most offered PC game? It looks like a lot of F.E.A.R.s have been listed and when I added Call of Duty 1 to my Library list it said 15 turns. COD got to be the most common so far.
[/quote]

Top 10 most offered PC Games in month of January:
1. F.E.A.R.
2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
3. Company of Heroes
4. Far Cry
5. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
6. Age of Empires III
7. Halo
8. Fable: The Lost Chapters
9. DOOM 3
10. Call of Duty 2

[quote name='Goozex']Top 10 most offered PC Games in month of January:
1. F.E.A.R.
2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
3. Company of Heroes
4. Far Cry
5. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
6. Age of Empires III
7. Halo
8. Fable: The Lost Chapters
9. DOOM 3
10. Call of Duty 2[/quote]

I wish LEGO Star Wars II for PSP is up there.. Seems like I've been waiting forever for it to be traded. How do you tell how far down the list you are?

I just thought of something...Goozex should put up pre-made banners that link to your own trading link that people can put in their forum signatures on forums or on websites like myspace.com.

As it is now, I have my sig with goozex on it linked to my trading link. I think it would garner more attention if it were a more professional looking banner though, maybe if it said something like "click here to join the best game trading site on the net" or something like that.

ok, i just made a new sig similar to what I'm talking about. I know, its a very raw version of what it could possibly be if done by someone who knows Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop better than me, but you get the gist of what I mean, right?:)

Another suggestion would be to list when a game was matched and when the match expires. I just noticed that I had a match and wanted to know when that happened.

I'm just repeatedly frustrated when I'm matched to a game and the seller never responds either way. Then I get rematched to the same game/seller and again I wait as my points are tied up for no reason. I wish I knew when I could hop on and put the game on hold.

RC

Wait, so are turns back? Just noticed on Goozex' post that cheapfrag had mentioned being 15 turns out. Was this a really old post or are the turns back?

I also have a suggestion: you guys should implement a simple forum feature on the site. That way, users can talk about what games they have to trade, what the bargain trades are, etc.

[quote name='encendido5']Wait, so are turns back? Just noticed on Goozex' post that cheapfrag had mentioned being 15 turns out. Was this a really old post or are the turns back?[/QUOTE]

Nope, he just quoted a really old post of mine.

Great suggestions!

1. You can find some banners here (at the bottom and the last one is animated):
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_supporters.asp
2. If you guys have good ideas please share with us -- marketing at Gooz
3. I like the idea of notifying you that a match has gone through and you can decide if you want to put on hold -- does this create a spam issue though -- as in too many emails?
4. we are working on some form of queue placement notification -- its tricky b/c you can go through different queues at different speeds depending on who has points and credits and supply and demand...we definetly don't want to put out something that is just for show...we want it to be stable and more or less accurate...

[quote name='Goozex']Great suggestions!

1. You can find some banners here (at the bottom and the last one is animated):
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_supporters.asp
2. If you guys have good ideas please share with us -- marketing at Gooz
3. I like the idea of notifying you that a match has gone through and you can decide if you want to put on hold -- does this create a spam issue though -- as in too many emails?
4. we are working on some form of queue placement notification -- its tricky b/c you can go through different queues at different speeds depending on who has points and credits and supply and demand...we definetly don't want to put out something that is just for show...we want it to be stable and more or less accurate...[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure i understand #3. Do you mean you would email when a match has been made? I would like that. I really like RS' idea of a countdown of how long is left in the 24 hour period so I could have my finger on the hold button if it isn't matched.

[quote name='Goozex']3. I like the idea of notifying you that a match has gone through and you can decide if you want to put on hold -- does this create a spam issue though -- as in too many emails?
[/quote] I would not consider improved communication from Goozex to be SPAM.

ah ok I mis-understood...
yes a countdown is a good suggestion. It would have to be given in hours...
let me pass that on to the rest of the team...

aldamon -- you raise an interesting point...what type of emails would everyone here enjoy getting besides what is done already? We have made a lot of decisions based on trying to avoid spamming our members...

oh and we have more graphics here in case you would like to share on your own sites/blogs etc...
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_media.asp

[quote name='Goozex']ah ok I mis-understood...
yes a countdown is a good suggestion. It would have to be given in hours...
let me pass that on to the rest of the team...

aldamon -- you raise an interesting point...what type of emails would everyone here enjoy getting besides what is done already? We have made a lot of decisions based on trying to avoid spamming our members...

oh and we have more graphics here in case you would like to share on your own sites/blogs etc...
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_media.asp[/QUOTE]

The two additional emails I wouldn't mind getting would be the one you mentioned, upon a match being made, and also one that says a match has expired or was declined.

does goozex send out a reminder as to the remaining amount of days left to leave a feedback? or do we have to manually calculate this ourselves?

[quote name='mahzilla']does goozex send out a reminder as to the remaining amount of days left to leave a feedback? or do we have to manually calculate this ourselves?[/QUOTE]

Goozex will send you two separate notifications, one 3 days before the automatic positive feedback is about to kick in and the other the day before that date (automatic feedback).

You might get a kick out of this...

I was just matched with another trader for Star Wars Battlefront II for the PC. I was just about to click accept trade when I noticed that my version was the DVD-ROM version and the cover art on Goozex is the CD-ROM version. So I sent a PM to the trader asking if they wanted what I had or cancel the trade. A few minutes later I get a response that they "just sent it today".

huh?!

Turns out, they are matched to me for a different game that I requested and somehow misinterpreted my PM as a request for an update or something. I'm not entirely sure but at least one of us is confused.

Goozex could you look into adding UPC 023272328207. I may have to relist it but I can't find the one I have through searching.

Hey everyone!
Exciting news...

I have been talking with CheapyD and we've become affiliates! This thread is going to get closed and new one running a CAG promo will be setup. Look for it on the front page -- and I'll continue to answer questions there.

Justden -- I'll send you a PM later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back