Goozex CAG Coupon Extended & Support Continued Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icruise']I believe the system will match you once, wait 24 hours for the trader to confirm the trade, and then cancel the match if there is no response. Then on the next cycle, it will match you again and the same thing will happen. This will happen 3 times before the item is removed from the system (I may be getting some details wrong, but this is the general idea). So if you suspect that this is happening to you, you can try to monitor your requests and see when the game in question goes from "matched and awaiting confirmation" to its normal status. If you can find it when it's in between matches like this, you can put the game on hold and prevent it from tying up your points. Of course, this is nothing more than a workaround.[/QUOTE]

yeap it matches to the same trader 3 times then it moves to the next

It's kind of a PITA. It really sucks because there was a DS game that I've dying for that I could have had if the points weren't tied up. Besides this, Goozex continues to be number 1 for trading in my book.

RC

Hi everyone,

icruise has our system down and is correct in how it works. The reason we have it run this way is to be fair to the seller who may be away from his pc for any number of reasons.

Sinistar -- sorry, there is no way to manually add games.

Is there anyway of showing when a game was matched? How long does a game stay matched without an approval before the transaction is cancelled?

thanks

RC

I see. It just seems to be sititng forever but in reality it goes thru cycles. That's good to know. I agree that overall this is the best trading site out there, I've only been on for a few weeks but have traded away 9 games.
Is there a way to suggest point modification for games?
For example age of empires is 500 points but the sequel is 100 points. 500 is just way to high for a game that you can pick up for like 10 bucks in a pc game bin.

[quote name='Goozex']

Sinistar -- sorry, there is no way to manually add games.[/quote]

Well hopfully you will add that feature inthe future.

Great I think I'm getting scammed again. Someone agreed to send me Metal Slug for Wii and as of tomorrow, it will be 10 days since the shipping date. He chose the ship in 3 days option so you could say 13 days. This person has received a game and "shipped" mine according to the info when I click his name. I always pm people thanking them for agreeing to mail me a game and didn't get a reply. I also just sent a pm this morning which I'm sure won't be replied to either. It sucks that we have to deal with assholes all over the internet.

This also sucks for Goozex since it's lost $ for them. They're excellent about helping guys like me. I wish we could come up with a solution to deter these idiots.

RC

I just noticed that the four games I've sent out so far have been Nintendo games, three cube games and one DS. I also have six xbox games and one 360 game on my list that have not yet been requested from me. Only been a member for a couple weeks though. Anyone notice the same tread in their requests?

Hi everyone...
rscaramelo -- you can see if a game is matched by looking on your requests page and if it has been matched it will say so beneat the title of the game.

hope you get the game!

mahzilla -- here's a list of last week's top 10 most requested (can also break down by console)
1. Lost Planet (Xbox 360)
2. Ware Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (Xbox 360)
4. Elebits (Wii)
5. Dead Rising (Xbox 360)
6. Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii)
7. Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)
8. Gears of War (Xbox 360)
9. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360)
10. Okami (PS2)

[quote name='Goozex']Hi everyone...
rscaramelo -- you can see if a game is matched by looking on your requests page and if it has been matched it will say so beneat the title of the game.

hope you get the game!
[/QUOTE]

I did know that :)

I'm just worried that I'm getting scammed for the 3rd time. You always take care of these issues for me so I'm not too worried....just annoyed. Any thoughts on how to prevent these scammers from joining, "selling", buying and never being heard from again?

RC

[quote name='rscaramelo']I did know that :)

I'm just worried that I'm getting scammed for the 3rd time. You always take care of these issues for me so I'm not too worried....just annoyed. Any thoughts on how to prevent these scammers from joining, "selling", buying and never being heard from again?

RC[/quote]

So I just checked the db on what's going on and the seller has a few 360 and Wii games -- nothing unusual and is requesting psp and ds games. This person has committed to only one trade and is basically testing the Goozex system. This is normal for first time members. So I really don't see anything unusual for this new member.

Also, we have some internal processes that helps us find suspiscious users, but at the end of the day we want to give the benefit of the doubt to our members. There is always a balance of having the site work well for all types of traders.

Hi jromansky,
Just replied to your email. We are working on a new promotion for CAG members, but if you want a code, which is the same to the old CAG one you can use "creepers-code"

might I suggest putting some postage rates when we agree to send an user a game? I use usps.gov quite often when I ship a game out.

I've waited the set number of days for Metal Slug for Wii. Now there's a message saying "recommended you wait about 14 days after shipping date to receive the game". I understand what you're trying to do here is be fair to both people. I, as someone who's waiting (im)patiently, am really annoyed since I haven't heard back from this seller after a couple of pm's. This person chose the 72 hour window for shipping and now I'm going on day 12 (plus 72 hours) of waiting. Is there any way to make it so the seller needs to communicate with the buyer before the transaction is approved?

I know I'm coming off as a big complainer. I'm really trying to help. Keep up the good work.

RC

humm..
Not sure if this is a glitch or a typo but I'll state it anyway.
Every other day or so, the message on the front page switch between
"12000+ video games available" and "4000+ video games available".
Seems like Goozex has about 4000 games avaliable.
I'm not saying 4000 is not a lot, but the number of avaliable games has yet to
surpass 5000 so I'm confused as to where the 12000+ number comes from
(the number of games in Goozex's database is 23339 so it is not that).

dude, what kind of site emails me to let me know that if I would of had points, that a match for Zelda CE was made and I was first in line but since I didn't have enough points it went to the next person? that is the lamest, I REPEAT THEE LAMEST thing in the world to do to someone.

[quote name='rscaramelo']I've waited the set number of days for Metal Slug for Wii. Now there's a message saying "recommended you wait about 14 days after shipping date to receive the game". I understand what you're trying to do here is be fair to both people. I, as someone who's waiting (im)patiently, am really annoyed since I haven't heard back from this seller after a couple of pm's. This person chose the 72 hour window for shipping and now I'm going on day 12 (plus 72 hours) of waiting. Is there any way to make it so the seller needs to communicate with the buyer before the transaction is approved?

I know I'm coming off as a big complainer. I'm really trying to help. Keep up the good work.

RC[/QUOTE]

RS, I think we got hosed by the same guy a couple weeks ago. It had the same text after the manditory (which I agree with) wait period. However, the system lets you report not recieved even with that message up, and goozex was very fast with the refund.

I agree with you, the 10 day window after agreed upon ship date is more than a fair amount of time. After that point, the shipper clearly did not send the game when promised.

FWIW I have had 2 awsome trades since then.

[quote name='veedubkid']dude, what kind of site emails me to let me know that if I would of had points, that a match for Zelda CE was made and I was first in line but since I didn't have enough points it went to the next person? that is the lamest, I REPEAT THEE LAMEST thing in the world to do to someone.[/QUOTE]

It's actually not that bad of an idea. I've received that message before, added points, and was re-matched shortly afterwards. You can pretty much bank on the fact that most other people will be low on points as well

I hate to be a whiner about this but this is the 3rd time I've been scammed. Goozex is a stand-up guy and has fixed the problems. I just hate these lowlifes who make things difficult. I just checked my mail and no game. I'm going to report it as unsent.

RC

So this is weird... I got a message that wbc1228 posted a question about the different between 4,000+ and 12,000+ games that are rotating on the front page of Goozex and I can't find (or don't see) the original message...

Anyway, to answer the question. We have right now 4,555 unique titles available on Goozex. From that we have over 12,000 games available (think multiple copies of Halo and so on) -- beats the selection anywhere else I think...

rscaramelo -- it sucks that you got a third bad trade...I'll look closer at the trader and see if there is anything to be concerned about...

mahzilla -- postage rates depend on the weight of the package. I've shipped out full package xbox games that have different weights and have different shipping rates. The best advice is when in doubt go to the post office and put it on their scale.

Here are the current USPS shipping rates:

Weight not over
2 ounces = $0.63
3 ounces = $0.87
4 ounces = $1.11
5 ounces = $1.35
6 ounces = $1.59
7 ounces = $1.83
8 ounces = $2.07
9 ounces = $2.31
10 ounces = $2.55
and so on...

I went ahead and left the negative.

Here's a dumb question. Lets say there's a copy of a game available and there's no requests for it. I see it and request it. Is it instantly matched?

RC

For packages over a pound Media Mail is the way to go and here's the pay scale for those packages. If you use the Paypal USPS shipping you get Delivery Confirmation for 14 cents. Was reccomended to me here at CAG and I am suggesting it on to others. You can get a Ultraship something or other on ebay for like 15 bucks.

Media Mail rates

1 Pound $1.59
2 Pounds $2.07
3 Pounds $2.55
4 Pounds $3.03
5 Pounds $3.51
6 Pounds $3.99
7 Pounds $4.47
8 Pounds $4.81
9 Pounds $5.15
10 Pounds $5.49

[quote name='rscaramelo']I went ahead and left the negative.

Here's a dumb question. Lets say there's a copy of a game available and there's no requests for it. I see it and request it. Is it instantly matched?

RC[/QUOTE]

I think theres some processs that runs every few hours to match games to users but don't quote me on that.

[quote name='macdude22']For packages over a pound Media Mail is the way to go and here's the pay scale for those packages. If you use the Paypal USPS shipping you get Delivery Confirmation for 14 cents. Was reccomended to me here at CAG and I am suggesting it on to others. You can get a Ultraship something or other on ebay for like 15 bucks.

Media Mail rates

1 Pound $1.59
2 Pounds $2.07
3 Pounds $2.55
4 Pounds $3.03
5 Pounds $3.51
6 Pounds $3.99
7 Pounds $4.47
8 Pounds $4.81
9 Pounds $5.15
10 Pounds $5.49[/QUOTE]

ahhh...
99.99% of the games on Goozex are under 1/2 a pound.
(unless you're matched with one individual a LOT of games at one time)
:)

[quote name='macdude22']For packages over a pound Media Mail is the way to go and here's the pay scale for those packages. If you use the Paypal USPS shipping you get Delivery Confirmation for 14 cents. Was reccomended to me here at CAG and I am suggesting it on to others. You can get a Ultraship something or other on ebay for like 15 bucks.

Media Mail rates

1 Pound $1.59
2 Pounds $2.07
3 Pounds $2.55
4 Pounds $3.03
5 Pounds $3.51
6 Pounds $3.99
7 Pounds $4.47
8 Pounds $4.81
9 Pounds $5.15
10 Pounds $5.49[/quote]

Nice information about media mail!

I think you meant for packages over 6 ounces, media mail is the way to go? Shipping a package that weighs 6 ounces via first class is the same price as shipping media mail, but if you ship a 7 ounce package via first class, it costs .24 cents more. Like you said, 1.59 media mail can do 1 pound.

Since this is cheapassgamers website, every little cent helps doesn it? :cool:

Yea what you guys said. It was a long day (somedays you get to play with a $5K editing station some days you have to move 4 pallets of paper). Over 6 oz. I meant. Only thing I shipped yet that was cheaper via media mail vs. first class was Oblivion collectors edition though if i get around to beating Gears collectors edition it will likely be cheaper media mail. Stuff like books though, media mail is a godsend. Still waiting for goozbookex. I use Bookmooch now but I don't like the 1-1 points swap so I've only traded cheap paperbacks(mainly trek novels) on site. I'm not going to send out a hardcover harry potter and get a 6 dollar Trek novel in return, no sir, the goozex method s o far seems to be the most "equitable" I would say for the trading of media.

[quote name='Goozex']Hey everyone...please double check, but my understanding is that video games do not qualify for media mailer. I've been told this at my local post office.

Link below lists what is eligible for media mailer
http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/173.htm#a_wp1060584[/quote]

You can make the case that it falls under computer-readable media, especially since a game console has a CPU.

I've sent dozens of games out via media mail and never had a problem (and companies like Half.com and Amazon tell sellers to send games this way also).

Video Games fall under Computer-readable media containing prerecorded information. That's exactly what they are too so don't let your local post office try to give you any guff. I've never had a problem at my post office though. Pretty much if it's a book, movie, game, or software it's supposed to qualify for media mail.

[quote name='Goozex']Hey everyone...please double check, but my understanding is that video games do not qualify for media mailer. I've been told this at my local post office.

Link below lists what is eligible for media mailer
http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/173.htm#a_wp1060584[/QUOTE]

My post office does this as well except they say that while DVDs, Music CDs, PC Software are allowed, disc based console videogames are not. It completely blows me away when they tell me this. I've argued it to them to the point they changed their story again and said it only works for educational software.

They really seem to make up rules as they go, and for some reason push Priority mail really hard (I mean nearly hard-selling). I'm guessing that they are told to discourage media mail since it saves the sender so much money.

Also don't a lot of sites that sell videogames use media mail as a selectable shipping option?

[quote name='ManChowder']My post office does this as well except they say that while DVDs, Music CDs, PC Software are allowed, disc based console videogames are not. It completely blows me away when they tell me this. I've argued it to them to the point they changed their story again and said it only works for educational software.

They really seem to make up rules as they go, and for some reason push Priority mail really hard (I mean nearly hard-selling). I'm guessing that they are told to discourage media mail since it saves the sender so much money.

Also don't a lot of sites that sell videogames use media mail as a selectable shipping option?[/quote]

I'm guessing that some people are saying they're sending DVDs since except for portable consoles, every game case is shaped like a DVD case....

either video games are considered pc related media or my post office is lax on the rules, cause every time i send out a game they ask whats in the envelope and I say "a video game" and they do media mail if its more than 6 oz. If you have any fears regarding not being allowed to send media mail u can just say its a cd or dvd, theres no way they can know without opening the package (which is a federal offense without probable cause).

When I was shipping via media mail, they never asked me what was actually inside, so I guess YMMV. In any case, one time, the post office guy informed me that the shipping rates for first class were the same as media mail for what I've been shipping, so I just do that now. Isn't that the case nationwide for USPS?

Well I fear that I may be getting scammed as well. I matched with a seller on Call of Duty 3 for the PS3 for 850 pts. I look at the seller's feedback and see that they joined on 1/13/07, sent 3 games and have received 3 games. The seller has -5 feedback (only feedback received so far) . He was supposed to ship out Gears of War Limited Edition (for 1000 pts) and the buyer reports that the game has not been received as of 1/28.

At least two large point trades (Gow, COD3) for different consoles in two weeks - and he has been sent 3 games already - and negative feedback. I suspect scammer!

[quote name='Goozex']Hi Everyone,

To those who are new to the Goozex/CAG experience, welcome. My name is Mark and I do the posts on behalf of Goozex. About 3 months ago we posted our first coupon and we have extended the coupon for new CAGs who want to try out Goozex and trade their video games on all consoles, portables and now the PC! In one sentence, Goozex connects people across the country to let them trade their games for points and use those points to get other games for just $1. Here are the coupon details:

Code: CAG-1236-78
Deadline: December 31, 2006
Trade Credits: 3 (1 at signup + 2 after 1st trade)

To everyone else, I'll continue Goozex support on this thread. I don't know if anybody noticed but we almost have 1,800 unique titles available on Goozex now! To me that's awesome and a major thanks goes out to everyone on CAG. Keep the posts coming and remember to Refer you friends to get those free trade credits.

Last and definitely not least, a big thanks to CheapyD who approved this post!

Happy trading!

www.goozex.com
Previous CAG thread[/QUOTE]
your pay site has problems

Hey, thanks for being here so people can acctually get in touch with someone from Goozex. OK here is my problem, I purchased points through your website bank thing, whatever, and when I was about to complete the transaction it said all though this site is secure 3rd parties can see your info, so I hit the cancel button and then the next day I see that the transaction acctually went through with my bank. I am pretty upset by this because I just figured I would send games instead of buying points and now I am worried about my account. i would like to know what you plan on doing about this. Thanks, Jay

i have not received my game from user themanmatt13. i am still supposed to wait 2 days to say i havent received it but i am 99% sure i will not because he already has two negative feedbacks for not sending games ( i contacted the users who left the feedback.) he agreed to ship the game on jan 16th and i basically nknew then from his feedback i would not be getting it. this is very unfortunate because i have been unable to use those 200 points for the past two weeks. he does not answer to messages either. sorry for the rant but i am a fan of goozex and don't want this to happen to other users. can we get the option of not accepting trades from users with negative feedback? and can i get my points back? and can you ban this user? thank you. my goozex account is under sn HGWells

Ok guys I just got a PM from a real jerk by the name of "piratecoastbucs". This is in reference to a game I ordered and I left feedback that I never received the game because I didnt receive it. I left the negative feedback 2 days before the system closed the trade and gave him good feedback automatically. Just thought you guys'd get a laugh out of this wack job who still didnt send me the game i requested. Also of note, is the fact that I sent the negative feedback over 2 weeks ago and I'm just now recieving this nasty PM. WARNING!!! if your offended by nasty language, dont read this. Not only is this guy rude, but he lacks any form of respect.

You have received a private message from:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Subject:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Rise of Nations: Gold Edition[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Message:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lucky for you I have a lot of forgiveness in my heart right now. I would love to tell you how I really feel.. Oh what the hell, here it goes, YOU DESERVE IT.. First you little arrogant prick, IT SAYS THAT IT MAY TAKE UP TO 2 weeks to get your little retarded video game, and sometimes even longer. 2nd DID YOU SEE MY FEEDBACK SCORES!!>?>>?!?!?!?!?!?!? since you probably have the game now and are playing it in your parent's basement between whacking sessions, you should be a man and stand up and email Goozex and tell them how wrong you were, and that you HAVE RECEIVED IT and tell them to change my feedback score!!! AND YOU YOURSELF HAVE HAD A SYSTEM INITIATED FEEDBACK (YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!) which tells me that you either didnt send it on time or the mail system was slow. You should wait for the systems you little asshole!!! It had to go from Las Vegas to Massachusetts. You probably vote for John Kerry and Ted Kennedy every chance you get because you are a damn moron. You will believe whatever you want and what you are told to believe and just displace REALITY!!!!! again, you are a little rat bastard prick!! There, it was long, but YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Just one comment in reference to the "system initiated feedback" I have on my account. I sent the game to an army address and never received feedback. I got delivery confirmation, so I assume someone where the reciever is accepted the package in his name, if not himself.
[/FONT]

[quote name='elosefast']Ok guys I just got a PM from a real jerk by the name of "piratecoastbucs". This is in reference to a game I ordered and I left feedback that I never received the game because I didnt receive it. I left the negative feedback 2 days before the system closed the trade and gave him good feedback automatically. Just thought you guys'd get a laugh out of this wack job who still didnt send me the game i requested. Also of note, is the fact that I sent the negative feedback over 2 weeks ago and I'm just now recieving this nasty PM. WARNING!!! if your offended by nasty language, dont read this. Not only is this guy rude, but he lacks any form of respect.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lucky for you I have a lot of forgiveness in my heart right now. I would love to tell you how I really feel.. Oh what the hell, here it goes, YOU DESERVE IT.. First you little arrogant prick, IT SAYS THAT IT MAY TAKE UP TO 2 weeks to get your little retarded video game, and sometimes even longer. 2nd DID YOU SEE MY FEEDBACK SCORES!!>?>>?!?!?!?!?!?!? since you probably have the game now and are playing it in your parent's basement between whacking sessions, you should be a man and stand up and email Goozex and tell them how wrong you were, and that you HAVE RECEIVED IT and tell them to change my feedback score!!! AND YOU YOURSELF HAVE HAD A SYSTEM INITIATED FEEDBACK (YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!) which tells me that you either didnt send it on time or the mail system was slow. You should wait for the systems you little asshole!!! It had to go from Las Vegas to Massachusetts. You probably vote for John Kerry and Ted Kennedy every chance you get because you are a damn moron. You will believe whatever you want and what you are told to believe and just displace REALITY!!!!! again, you are a little rat bastard prick!! There, it was long, but YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Just one comment in reference to the "system initiated feedback" I have on my account. I sent the game to an army address and never received feedback. I got delivery confirmation, so I assume someone where the reciever is accepted the package in his name, if not himself.
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

wow.... just WOW.......

Yeah you totally should have let the system close out the transaction so he could get positive feedback for not sending something:roll: I can't believe he messaged all that to you.
Anyways there's nothing wrong with system closed feedback, I have 2 of them for games that were shipped out on time. Looking at their feedback I don't think either person used Goozex again.

Goozex, isn't there a rule or something against people sending this kind of message to people? I wouldn't think threatening/bullying others would be acceptable behavior on the Goozex site.

[quote name='elosefast']Ok guys I just got a PM from a real jerk by the name of "piratecoastbucs". This is in reference to a game I ordered and I left feedback that I never received the game because I didnt receive it. I left the negative feedback 2 days before the system closed the trade and gave him good feedback automatically. Just thought you guys'd get a laugh out of this wack job who still didnt send me the game i requested. Also of note, is the fact that I sent the negative feedback over 2 weeks ago and I'm just now recieving this nasty PM. WARNING!!! if your offended by nasty language, dont read this. Not only is this guy rude, but he lacks any form of respect.

[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

This is the same jackass who blasted me in a pm and left me a negative. If I remember correctly, I sent him Madden 07 (dvd) for PC. He tried to rip me a new one because he didn't have a dvd drive in his pc. The boxart on Goozex shows it as "pc cd" but it isn't available that way at all as far as I can tell. There's no way to edit or add a note on your listing besides, I didn't even notice. Frankly, spend the 20 bucks and upgrade the computer! If he had contacted me, I would have offered to pay to have the thing shipped back and I would have contacted Goozex to refund his points. The guy's a prick.

RC

[quote name='xplode427']i have not received my game from user themanmatt13. i am still supposed to wait 2 days to say i havent received it but i am 99% sure i will not because he already has two negative feedbacks for not sending games ( i contacted the users who left the feedback.) he agreed to ship the game on jan 16th and i basically nknew then from his feedback i would not be getting it. this is very unfortunate because i have been unable to use those 200 points for the past two weeks. he does not answer to messages either. sorry for the rant but i am a fan of goozex and don't want this to happen to other users. can we get the option of not accepting trades from users with negative feedback? and can i get my points back? and can you ban this user? thank you. my goozex account is under sn HGWells[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^
I've dealt with you multiple time and I can vouch that you're a top trader on Goozex.

RC

Hey everyone...
Just read the PM and it surprises me that in today's internet world where everything is cached and people can google all types of information that someone would carelessly send a PM like that.

To answer ManChowder's question, no we do not have a policy for junk PMs...

Here is what you can do though. If you feel you've been wronged then shoot us an email to feedback at goozex. We do take the time to look into complaints.

[quote name='rscaramelo']^^^^^^^
I've dealt with you multiple time and I can vouch that you're a top trader on Goozex.

RC[/QUOTE]
thanks. looks like i sent you metroid and sonic. i'm glad i could send games to a fellow CAG. :D

I'm confused, what could voting for John Kerry possibly have to do with him not sending out the game. Really I've been racking my head for 15 minutes now. I mean the rest of the B***h session was sorta kinda related to the issue at hand(namely he's a jerk) but the Kerry thing.... Wait, I got it. John Kerry steals the games of people who voted for them so piratecoastbucs can be a jerk. It's a damn conspiracy I tell you what.

[quote name='macdude22']I'm confused, what could voting for John Kerry possibly have to do with him not sending out the game. Really I've been racking my head for 15 minutes now. I mean the rest of the B***h session was sorta kinda related to the issue at hand(namely he's a jerk) but the Kerry thing.... Wait, I got it. John Kerry steals the games of people who voted for them so piratecoastbucs can be a jerk. It's a damn conspiracy I tell you what.[/QUOTE]

I'm from Massachusetts and I can verify that John Kerry does swipe people's games. ;)

RC

That PM was messed up. What a jerk.

Anyway, I just got Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario Bros. 3) and it's a little odd. The first several times I tried to start it up, it just froze after the Game Boy Advance startup screen. Then it came up with a screen that said "Game Boy Player" and "your saved settings are corrupt." And now it boots up OK, but it still shows the "Game Boy Player" splash screen after the initial startup screen. Why would that be? Is this normal for this game? I opened it up and it does have "Nintendo" printed on the circuit board.

Well, I have to eat crow now. The trader came through after all. I need to have more faith in the system I guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back