Graffiti Kingdom is now only.....

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
....$19.99 at Gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281306

(Sorry if old.... Searched... found nothing.... CTRL+F'd...... found nothing...)

I know what you're thinking...

"Joystickz....wtf happened to him? And why does he just come back out of nowhere with this lamesass deal on the sequel to one of the gayest games of last year?"

Well... to all who were wondering that...
all apologies... i've been busy...

only had time to Lurk anymore.... lurk and listen to CAGcast really...

but still....

If you absolutely MUST have the sequel to Magical Pengel... the $30 price just got a $10 drop to $20....

eyes on this one collectors... HOT-B didn't press too many.

enjoy!

I was bothering my local EB for weeks before it actually came out, as it had the release date pushed back, and now I regret getting it at $30 as I have hadly played it, and now, it dropped $10.

i liked it (got it on launch), only for it's creativity and ADD main character, but the amount of obscure things you can make in this game warrants this game a Adults only rating ;)

What does gamestops and ebgames always have new games that are on sale but never lower the price of used games? They would get so much more outta it.

I'd pick it up OP, but I'm awaiting the DDD sale, and a few other things to buy, so I'll hold off on it for now in hopes that it may get cheaper, like last time with Magic Pengel where I picked it up for $7 at TRU.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I thou is $10 but turn out is $20....Darn you whoever posted it....... waste my time :([/QUOTE]

anytime man.

anytime...

This is old news but I have been wanting this game but I think I can wait a little longer considering I have been playing guitar hero like crazy.

[quote name='slidecage']game is AWFUL[/QUOTE]

The game is kinda ehhh, but the creation engine is awesome, even better than that in Magical Pengel. I've had a lot of fun creating weird characters, and my son thinks it's hilarious to play a game with our cat, Totoro, SpongeBob, giant squid, or just about anything we can think up. It makes the kinda ehhh game worth playing.

i got the game. i'm tired of it already. theres lots of cool downloadable stuff out there to use in the game if you got action replay though.

the character creation is so good.. but the game itself is soo bad. Not worth the price. I'd bite at $10 or less. With EB coupons.

bread's done
Back