Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='iSerra']The complete pack is still mising the Betrayal of Jimmy DLC (http://store.steampowered.com/app/50146/). Also note that there is no separate Digital Deluxe upgrade for Mafia II.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I'm going to guess that's an honest mistake on GMG's part. Some social media-ist should inform them. ...or we can just start and e-petition to change the name to "Almost Complete"

Also, seriously, what are people's thoughts on this pack at $10? I hear reasonably good enough things about the game, but still seems overpriced for a 3-year old game that was meh'd by critics.

[quote name='asheskitty']Interesting. I'm going to guess that's an honest mistake on GMG's part. Some social media-ist should inform them. ...or we can just start and e-petition to change the name to "Almost Complete"

Also, seriously, what are people's thoughts on this pack at $10? I hear reasonably good enough things about the game, but still seems overpriced for a 3-year old game that was meh'd by critics.[/QUOTE]

It's probably left out of the pack due to only being sold in eastern europe.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']For me, it's the same difference whether I'm killing cops or trolls or elves or orcs, etc. The fact that you can cheat is really a non issue for me. You don't have to, so if you don't like it, why do it?[/QUOTE]

So to you, a person doing their job to support themselves or their family is the same as a humanoid creature that possibly wants to kill you and eat your intestines? Wow, okay.

[quote name='Idiotekque']This. You can cheat in a lot of games, but why? Useless to judge a game based on the availability of cheats. In that case, you can make your own guns in Borderlands and give them whatever stats you want...[/QUOTE]

There is a huge difference when it comes to cheats. Someone can beat the same game you spent 50 hours playing in 3 and get an equal experience. While you grind away to earn the cash, someone else can press a few buttons and have an unlimited supply. And the cheats in GTA are part of the game; it's not an exploit, the developers added them in. It's not fun when you are encouraged to turn on invincibility and unlimited cash.

You can think what you want, honestly. I'm just defending my opinion, even though I don't need to to either of you. And I didn't intend to start an e-argument over trivial matters when I said that I think GTA sucks.

[quote name='Blade']So to you, a person doing their job to support themselves or their family is the same as a humanoid creature that possibly wants to kill you and eat your intestines? Wow, okay.

There is a huge difference when it comes to cheats. Someone can beat the same game you spent 50 hours playing in 3 and get an equal experience. While you grind away to earn the cash, someone else can press a few buttons and have an unlimited supply. And the cheats in GTA are part of the game; it's not an exploit, the developers added them in. It's not fun when you are encouraged to turn on invincibility and unlimited cash.

You can think what you want, honestly. I'm just defending my opinion, even though I don't need to to either of you. And I didn't intend to start an e-argument over trivial matters when I said that I think GTA sucks.[/QUOTE]

Do you understand what a video game is? Or what reality is? Equating GTA with killing an actual cop is silly and the sort of over reaction I'd expect from a non-gamer.

Also, cheating and playing out a full game are two very different experiences. If you want a 3 hour non-challenge game then just watch a movie instead.

I don't even really like GTA. I think the Saints Row series is infinitely better. I still think judging a game based on the existence of cheats is stupid. It's a single player game, who the hell cares if someone else beats the game quicker because they cheated?

[quote name='spoderman']It's probably left out of the pack due to only being sold in eastern europe.[/QUOTE]
... wow, why the heck is this thing not available worldwide?

Edit: Oh, I see. 1C Company's stupidity strikes again!

[quote name='asheskitty']Blade clearly has warmer feeling towards cops than I do.
I'm *trying* to put it politely here, but what I really want to say is
the enforcement dogs of The Man
[/QUOTE]

kitty-says-fuck-the-police-4921.gif

I will admit I occasionally have those moments of "what the hell is wrong with me" playing Saints Row or GTA but I mean...it is just a game.

I am with venums - I haven't liked GTA since Vice City - but I thought SR3 was one of the best games in the past couple of years (entertainment wise at least).

[quote name='Blade']So to you, a person doing their job to support themselves or their family is the same as a humanoid creature that possibly wants to kill you and eat your intestines? Wow, okay.[/quote]
You think that goblin is there because he wants to be? He's trying to scrape out a few copper wages just so he can go home to his old lady and hear her bitch about how the worg rug has a hole in it and the little goblin has to take remedial rat eating classes and it's his fault for not spending enough time at home and, oh look, here comes you with a sword to "save the kingdom". Just great.

There is a huge difference when it comes to cheats. Someone can beat the same game you spent 50 hours playing in 3 and get an equal experience.
So what? It's a game. Play it however gives you the most fun.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']
kitty-says-fuck-the-police-4921.gif

I will admit I occasionally have those moments of "what the hell is wrong with me" playing Saints Row or GTA but I mean...it is just a game.[/QUOTE]

This!

[quote name='asheskitty']Interesting. I'm going to guess that's an honest mistake on GMG's part. Some social media-ist should inform them. ...or we can just start and e-petition to change the name to "Almost Complete"

Also, seriously, what are people's thoughts on this pack at $10? I hear reasonably good enough things about the game, but still seems overpriced for a 3-year old game that was meh'd by critics.[/QUOTE]

Gameplay was meh but the atmosphere and story were pretty good.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Urrrrrgh. I already own Bully on disc, I got it for free. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.[/QUOTE]

And now you don't need to worry about scratches on that shiny round bit of plastic. ^_~

Lovely, first time I've ever had an issue with GMG. It will not allow checkout with paypal, no matter what browser I use (or whether incognito or not). It just keeps redirecting to the #card page at the checkout. Submitted a ticket.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Oops double post.[/QUOTE]

You can delete your own post using the edit post button on the bottom right.

I have a suspicion a lot of CAGs do not know this.

Tried to get tomb raider just now and it wouldn't let me buy it. Tried with card and paypal and neither would go through. Anyone else having this happen?

I'm having issues as well, tried to add the promo listed above to get the Bully/Manhunt pack for $5, paid through Paypal successfully but it didn't come to the screen to enter a promo, I got to the screen to sign into Paypal and click instant transfer, I thought maybe after that it would give me my confirmation screen but now as well, I completed that purchase but the site is still saying I have the pack in my basket and when I go to add something it else it tells me to complete that transaction.

The order is complete as I see the keys in my account and got the confirmation emails.

[quote name='Scottzor']Tried to get tomb raider just now and it wouldn't let me buy it. Tried with card and paypal and neither would go through. Anyone else having this happen?[/QUOTE]
Punching your screen usually fixes this.

[quote name='BREVITY']I want that FarCry 3 Blood Dragon DLC but cant find it on the site. Anyone know where it might be on sale at?[/QUOTE]

Blood Dragon isn't DLC actually - it's Stand Alone.

Bully was enjoyable from what I played of it back when. I didn't finish it though... iirc, WoW got in the way. The setting is really quite different than anything else, in a nice way.

Blood Dragon is $15, standalone. There are only three "deals" for it.
1) Buy a new AMD GPU.
2) $12.74 at GGG
3) $12 at GF w/coupon GFD20OFF (only good for 5 more hours)

[quote name='asheskitty']Bully was enjoyable from what I played of it back when. I didn't finish it though... iirc, WoW got in the way. The setting is really quite different than anything else, in a nice way.

Blood Dragon is $15, standalone. There are only three "deals" for it.
1) Buy a new AMD GPU.
2) $12.74 at GGG
3) $12 at GF w/coupon GFD20OFF (only good for 5 more hours)[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='juanjava']Are manhunt and bully any fun?. I'm really curious about those titles[/QUOTE]

I beat Manhunt when it first came out and loved it. Granted that was like a decade ago and I was about 13.

I thought the story and the way the game was presented was extremely unique.

[quote name='dustdust']Decided to bite on Tomb Raider...probably the lowest price it will be until the Winter Sale[/QUOTE]

It's published by Square Enix, it'll probably be lower before then. I wouldn't be surprised if it's $15 or less next month. 95% of Square Enix games drop in price like a rock. I learned my lesson with Deus Ex Human Revolution lol.

Grabbed the Bully & Manhunt pack, really wish we could get steam keys elsewhere for some other older titles like Silent Hill: Homecoming and Cold Fear.

Anyone interested in splitting the Bully/Manhunt pack with me? I'm interested in Bully, but played enough of Manhunt when it first came out to last me a lifetime.

[quote name='mnuttster']Anyone interested in splitting the Bully/Manhunt pack with me? I'm interested in Bully, but played enough of Manhunt when it first came out to last me a lifetime.[/QUOTE]

Seems like everyone only wants Bully.

[quote name='Detruire']Seems like everyone only wants Bully.[/QUOTE]

Yea seems like it...if I don't get any takers by the time I get home, I'll throw down the $5 and just add Manhunt to my collection to let my kids play when they are older.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']It's odd because Bully goes on sale for $2.50 like 5+ times a year. I thought everyone had it by now.[/QUOTE]
Where?

[quote name='Detruire']Where?[/QUOTE]

Everywhere that sells it.

[quote name='Mooby']Maybe not $2.50 but it seems like Steam has a Rockstar promotion at least three times a year.[/QUOTE]

Bully always ends up being $2.50

[quote name='Detruire']Where?[/QUOTE]

Fantasy land.

This is actually the first time that it's ever been $2.50. That is, if you consider a split of a 2 game pack that sells for $5 as being $2.50.

bread's done
Back