Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

So, the computer programmer in me is coming out, and I managed to 'ascertain' the next GMG sale:

Sale 3: Day 2 4AM-10AM UTC

Omerta City of Gangsters + DLC -75%

Lord of the Rings: War in the North: -75%

Bus Driver -75%

Rise of the Ravager -75%

Swords and Soldier + DLC -75%

EVE Online (I can't read the small print, something Bounty Hunter) -80%

If I can get the later sales I'll try, but no guarantees. I also want to wait and see if this is actually right. I'm about 95% confident, but I guess we'll see in an hour.

EDIT: And the site has been updated already. Says down for maintenance, but the background image shows the next set of titles.

And, I think I found some more. Will update in a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I can't find anything for sale 4, (10AM-4PM) but I think I got sale 5

Sale 5: Day 2 4PM-10PM UTC

XCOM Unknown Pack -75%
Batman Game of the Year Pack -75%
Worms Reloaded GOTY -75%
Red Orchestra 2 & Deluxe -75%
Stellar Impact - FREE!
Euro Truck Simulator -66%

+ A great bonus offer!

Can't seem to find anything else yet.

I've been waiting forever for a Resident Evil 6 deal, now that there appears to be one, I can't access the site.

Just my luck.

WikiLeaks be blastin' firin' thuggin' - NSA be tappin' wirin' buggin'

Protect ya goddamn neck
Eh, I won't be seeking asylum just yet. GMG just isn't that creative at hiding things. Although I have confirmed that as of right now only sales 1, 2, 3, and 5 are available for me to datamine. The others aren't easily accessible yet.

I've been waiting forever for a Resident Evil 6 deal, now that there appears to be one, I can't access the site.

Just my luck.
Res Evil 6 deal ended about 5 hours ago. Res Evil 5 deal is active for a half hour more if the site comes back up. Keep an eye, they may duplicate sales at the end, especially with all the site problems.

So, the computer programmer in me is coming out, and I managed to 'ascertain' the next GMG sale:

Sale 3: Day 2 4AM-10AM UTC

Omerta City of Gangsters + DLC -75%

Lord of the Rings: War in the North: -75%

Bus Driver -75%

Rise of the Ravager -75%

Swords and Soldier + DLC -75%

EVE Online (I can't read the small print, something Bounty Hunter) -80%

If I can get the later sales I'll try, but no guarantees. I also want to wait and see if this is actually right. I'm about 95% confident, but I guess we'll see in an hour.

EDIT: And the site has been updated already. Says down for maintenance, but the background image shows the next set of titles.

And, I think I found some more. Will update in a moment.

Ok, I can't find anything for sale 4, (10AM-4PM) but I think I got sale 5

Sale 5: Day 2 4PM-10PM UTC

XCOM Unknown Pack -75%

Batman Game of the Year Pack -75%

Worms Reloaded GOTY -75%

Red Orchestra 2 & Deluxe -75%

Stellar Impact - FREE!

Euro Truck Simulator -66%

+ A great bonus offer!

Can't seem to find anything else yet.
Spoiler tags man! You be ruining the surprise. :booty:

Best part of "Six hour sales" is people raging about how unfair it was to have a sale between midnight and 6am while they were sleeping so now the vendor owes them.

Witness: Steam flash deals.
Alarms! 5:30 of sleep is plenty.

solution: do not sleep
Or sleep with a tablet under your pillow.

Now seems as good a time as any to ask. . . if I didn't really care for Borderlands 1, will I enjoy Borderlands 2 or is this just throwing good money after bad?
Probably not. Borderlands 2 is more of the same, in a good way.

Hm. It's been a while, but here goes. . .

I played the campaign as a Siren. Even after levelling up some of her more useful abilities, I got my ass handed to me--a lot. Some of the map designs made objectives extremely difficult to locate (there is one mission I remember where you went into a cave system looking for parts (maybe for Claptrap?) and one of them was located on an overhang that you had to a) first physically locate in the game world and b) make a ridiculously difficult jump to grab. The fast travel system was pretty crap, IMO; even with it unlocked, you still would find yourself frequently trudging across entire maps to get to other maps to get to a node where you could go where you wanted. I always felt vaguely underlevelled compared to the enemy swarms I encountered. I guess that's about it: also I'm not a huge fan of the FPS genre and the end of the story (which is primarily why I play any shooter) was such a cop-out I wanted to go to Randy Pitchford's house and scream at him.

So after being disappointed about that, I loaded up the Dr. Ned Zombie DLC and played it for a while, but I got so sick of being swarmed by homing zombies that I just said, "To hell with it" and moved on to the next thing in my backlog. I bought but still haven't played the Robot Revolution and General Knoxx DLCs.
Hmm, my 130 hours of BL1 were all on my siren... that said I got my ass handed to me a lot earlier on (say up to my 20s) until my playstyle and talents clicked. Phasewalking is a wonderful get-outta-trouble card. Supposedly she was the easiest character to play (so I read later). I'm not an FPS fan but I love BL1 & BL2. General Knoxx is one of the best DLC of any game.

Site is Backup and it's running perfect now....because the BL2 deal is over -.-
ftfy

WikiLeaks be blastin' firin' thuggin' - NSA be tappin' wirin' buggin'

Protect ya goddamn neck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnMPQmIPibE

Which references
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUmIiWLoEuo

Seems like the 6 hour periods are aligned with Eastern time zone, 6AM, 12PM, 6PM, 12AM, is this correct?

I'll most likely jump on that XCOM 75% off deal predicted for Tuesday. Steam won't have the additional 10% off, although I have Steam Wallet funds from the trading cards... tough decisions lie ahead.

Seems like the 6 hour periods are aligned with Eastern time zone, 6AM, 12PM, 6PM, 12AM, is this correct?

I'll most likely jump on that XCOM 75% off deal predicted for Tuesday. Steam won't have the additional 10% off, although I have Steam Wallet funds from the trading cards... tough decisions lie ahead.
#SteamCardProblemz

Gmg noob question, do coupon codes stack? Sorry if it's been asked before but I didn't see it in the op. I've been looking for a cheap copy of Company of Heros.

10,000,000 will make a nice addition for my collection for about 3 bucks
It's been cheaper though, right? Wasn't it a dollar or something on IGS? Either way, I know there was a deal I missed out on. I'm contemplating picking it up now, but I'll wait for the Steam summer sale since I have card money there and it'll likely be the same price or even cheaper.

It's been cheaper though, right? Wasn't it a dollar or something on IGS? Either way, I know there was a deal I missed out on. I'm contemplating picking it up now, but I'll wait for the Steam summer sale since I have card money there and it'll likely be the same price or even cheaper.
Better yet, wait for the inevitable Humble Android Bundle that it will be in

I got it from GMG for around $1.50 over a month ago.

Anyone have any idea what the current price is for XCom, so that we have some idea what it'll be with the 75% off?  You know, if the site ever starts working again.

(Seriously GMG, you're better than this.  This is like, Gamersgate levels of fail.)

Anyone have any idea what the current price is for XCom, so that we have some idea what it'll be with the 75% off? You know, if the site ever starts working again.

(Seriously GMG, you're better than this. This is like, Gamersgate levels of fail.)
I'm wondering what the pack consists of. If it's the NBA 2k13 pack, it'd be around $17. Hopefully it'll be a new pack with the DLC for XCOM.

This is worse than GamersGate, at least you could refresh GG a million times to get the site working.. with GMG you can't even do that.

You can't use the 10% off code rite now for the next round of games but you can get a 2 dollar GMG credit or 1 dollar cash back.  never saw this before.  It is better then 10%

Nothing interesting there. So far the only game that I would have bought was Worms Revolution... and that was during the broken site hours. :whistle2:|

You can't use the 10% off code rite now for the next round of games but you can get a 2 dollar GMG credit or 1 dollar cash back. never saw this before. It is better then 10%
Thanks I was referring to the first page where it states Civ V expansion for 25% off but I can't get it to work. Perhaps the OP isn't updated?

I was all ready to pick up Slingshot DLC for Xcom if it was going to be on sale separately, but it turns out I already have it ... some Shogun 2 DLC perhaps then >.<

bread's done
Back