Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

After using the 20% off coupon and my $2 GMG credit, I picked up the Complete GTA Bundle for only $8. Pretty satisfied with my purchase. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still didnt get my Payday2 steam key :(

also, man i just bought the GTA Complete Pack thinking "ok, FINE, it'll never go below $12.49, im done waiting". now it's $10 on GMG. i know it's only $2.50 difference but still

Edit: Oh apparently GMG e-mailed the key. dont know why it isnt in my profile but whatever. my fault for not checking the e-mail

I still didnt get my Payday2 steam key :(

also, man i just bought the GTA Complete Pack thinking "ok, FINE, it'll never go below $12.49, im done waiting". now it's $10 on GMG. i know it's only $2.50 difference but still

Edit: Oh apparently GMG e-mailed the key. dont know why it isnt in my profile but whatever. my fault for not checking the e-mail
Yeah, bought at $12.49 from Steam as well. Really didn't expect to see it drop further, at least not this soon.

For those who got the GTA Complete pack, was it one key for the whole pack? Singles? Trilogy and IV Complete?

I assume GTA 1+2 were still excluded. (I can't find a key SUB in the Steam DB that includes 3/VC/SA/IV except the old pack that included 1+2, so I'm curious.)

For those who got the GTA Complete pack, was it one key for the whole pack? Singles? Trilogy and IV Complete?

I assume GTA 1+2 were still excluded. (I can't find a key SUB in the Steam DB that includes 3/VC/SA/IV except the old pack that included 1+2, so I'm curious.)
Oh weird, I hadn't noticed those were dropped with MJ-free revamp. Well GTA 1+2 are free at least.

Edit, apparently those have gone unavailable...

For those who got the GTA Complete pack, was it one key for the whole pack? Singles? Trilogy and IV Complete?

I got mine from GameFly ($10) and it was four keys, one each for III, SA, VC and IV Complete.

I bought it from GMG a few days ago - it's 1 single key and includes both GTA 1 & 2 (which were removed from Steam's Complete GTA bundle).

75% Total War Weekend

Total War Grandmaster Collection is $33 after 20% perpetual promo. It includes:

[customspoiler='There's a non-Total War game in there - Viking: Battle for Asgard']
Rome: Total War inc. Barbarian Invasion

Rome: Total War Alexander

Medieval II: Total War

Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms

Empire: Total War

Empire: Total War - Elite Units of the West DLC

Empire: Total War - Elite Units of America DLC

Empire: Total War - Elite Units of the East DLC

Empire: Total War - Warpath Campaign

Empire: Total War - Special Forces DLC and Empire Pre-Order Units

Napoleon: Total War

Napoleon: Total War - Coalition Pack DLC

Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of The Napoleonic Wars DLC

Napoleon: Total War - Imperial Eagle Pack DLC

Napoleon: Total War - Peninsular Campaign DLC

Total War: Shogun 2

Total War: Shogun 2 - Ikko Ikki Clan Pack DLC

Total War: Shogun 2 - Sengoku Jidai Pack DLC

Total War: Shogun 2 - Rise Of The Samurai DLC

Total War: Shogun 2 - Hattori Clan Pack

Total War: Shogun 2 – Otomo Clan Pack

Total War: Shogun 2 - Dragon War Battle Pack

Total War: Shogun 2 - Saints and Heroes Pack

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Obama Clan Pack

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Tsu Clan Pack

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Sendai Clan Pack

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Saga Clan Pack

Total War Battles: Shogun

Viking: Battle For Asgard
[/customspoiler]

20% code is still this:  GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN 

Does the 20% work on Rome II? If it did, that would mean the final cost is $39.99? Because if so, I pre-ordered a while back from GMG at $44.97 and I want the difference.

C&C collection at $7.2 after coupon
Eh, I'd wait to see if any C&C end up as a bonus on the Humble Origin bundle. Since they have a new C&C game out soon seems like it would be a good candidate to bundle up to drum up interest, but that's just me pulling it out of my the Realms of Arkania npc in my avatar's ass.

<Wonders about this "I'm in" 20% off talk on CheapArseGamer>
Yeah, I thought the CAG rule was 75% off or better for backlogging! ;)

If you ain't backlogging & are playing ASAP - then, it's your call on what to spend.

When doing that - normally 50% off or better for me, in most cases.

GMG can't sell Ubisoft games to Yanks.
[customspoiler= That's racist! ]
tumblr_m3snuuOktp1r0rekjo1_400.gif
[/customspoiler]

New offers:

These deals are all available until 1600 UTC August 19th.

In case you've not seen these superb deals available on the GMG store already, you should definitely check some of these out Complete Packs and Bundles, as well as the individual games available! They're all up until 1600 UTC August 21st.

​
There is also a competition running this weekend only - entering is really simple, just head to our Facebook competition app and answer one simple question! As long as you make sure to fill in some quick details you'll be in with a chance to win some Rockstar prizes and GMG Credit to use on the store! Just make sure you enter the competition by 1100 UTC August 19th

Our voucher is also still available on selected pre-purchases:

[SIZE=x-large]GMG25-OGRUH-7SM8H[/SIZE]

This voucher will give you guys 25% off the selected PC Download games below:

Eh, I'd wait to see if any C&C end up as a bonus on the Humble Origin bundle. Since they have a new C&C game out soon seems like it would be a good candidate to bundle up to drum up interest, but that's just me pulling it out of my the Realms of Arkania npc in my avatar's ass.

It seems they will add C&C 3 uprising, a stand alone expansion. The collection have GENERALS! And the other games too :)

C&C3: Uprising + C&C4 are the only C&C's that I'm missing.
If they add C&C3: Uprising to the Origin HB - then cool. :D

I'm only missing uprising. But I really want the older games... And generals. But I can wait for a better offer

For some reason Green Man Gaming won't let me buy L.A. Noire Complete Edition.

After entering my credit card info I click the button to pay and nothing happens.

It's like the button doesn't even work.

For some reason Green Man Gaming won't let me buy L.A. Noire Complete Edition.

After entering my credit card info I click the button to pay and nothing happens.

It's like the button doesn't even work.
I had to go through paypal yesterday because when I clicked pay it did nothing. On another note the 20% voucher doesn't work with payday 2?

I had to go through paypal yesterday because when I clicked pay it did nothing. On another note the 20% voucher doesn't work with payday 2?
I always do PayPal w/ my CC. Ain't had a problem ever since doing it that way.

Doing CC directly through GMG always winds up in problems, problems, problems.

One more ask before the way of the dodo 

Does the 20% coupon work with payday 2?  Is it a site issue?  Just asking because in some posts earlier it seemed to work

One more ask before the way of the dodo

Does the 20% coupon work with payday 2? Is it a site issue? Just asking because in some posts earlier it seemed to work
I can't get it to work on Payday 2 or Saint's Row IV myself. I just thought it was a dud coupon code...

First time purchase on GMG, picked up Total War: Shogun 2 Collection. Couldn't have been easier. Question regarding forums rules (I feel like I should know this, but...): are we allowed to post referral links in our signature? I wouldn't mind earning the $2 at GMG.

First time purchase on GMG, picked up Total War: Shogun 2 Collection. Couldn't have been easier. Question regarding forums rules (I feel like I should know this, but...): are we allowed to post referral links in our signature? I wouldn't mind earning the $2 at GMG.
Lots do, but clearly at the top of the deal forum it says:

Video Game Deals
Do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific video game deals. No affiliate links!
^ ^ ^

bread's done
Back