Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Are there any codes that work for a discount on Titanfall? I've tried multiple codes that are supposedly $10 off, but none of them work.

Are there any codes that work for a discount on Titanfall? I've tried multiple codes that are supposedly $10 off, but none of them work.
I believe those codes were emailed to people who were eligible and the codes are specific to those accounts.

The codes are account specific but they can be used 5 times, so you can try to find someone to buy it for you in exchange for the cost. I have a code so I can lend a hand if nobody has luck.

one in 36^15 ~= 2E23 (that's 23 zeros after the two).

2E23 is approximately the number of gains of sand on earth, incidentally
also the number of worms in this guy's ass, incidentally

photo-91295.png

math_is_fun_cards-rc244b108718c4b3cb508dc28e08c09c7_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

yep, that's me

Have

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

want Titanfall code

Cool. Just snatched up BL2 from GetGamesGo. They take Paypal so I was able to grab it for $15 using credit from my Ebates account. So the game was "free" plus there's about $3 in Playfire credits available for it. :)

Hm, the Lego bundle is actually pretty tempting as I don't have any of the games.  I've heard good things about Lego Batman 2, but are the rest of the games good enough to justify the $23 price?

All of the Lego games are decent, from the reviews I've read, but the later games Lego Batman 2 and Lego Lord of the Rings added fully voice acted dialogue, which made them better, by most accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, the Lego bundle is actually pretty tempting as I don't have any of the games. I've heard good things about Lego Batman 2, but are the rest of the games good enough to justify the $23 price?
Lego Potter 1-4 is easily my favorite (of the ones I've played thus far), but to be honest your enjoyment is largely dictated by how much you like the source material. The mechanics change slightly from game to game, but if you aren't a Potter/Batman/LotR fan you probably won't want to bother with those and just stick to the franchises you enjoy.

But the pack was $1.44 cheaper a few months ago, so now you can't buy it knowing you didn't get the best deal possible ;)

Hmmmm if this deal isn't that uncommon, I can just wait then.  Who knows, maybe we will eventually get a Lego bundle pack on Amazon for $10 :)  

I already have Lego Marvel Heroes so I don't mind its exclusion anyway.

Don't forget there's a new HB today. I hear it's a coin toss between Humble Lego Bundle and Humble Puppy Bundle.

Spoiler for the HPB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2xDsW9nUIs

Would anyone be able to tell me if I bought a game I already owned on steam through GMG, would I be able to give someone the Key so they could get the game as a gift? Sucks that they dont have a gifting system.

Would anyone be able to tell me if I bought a game I already owned on steam through GMG, would I be able to give someone the Key so they could get the game as a gift? Sucks that they dont have a gifting system.
Yes, you can just give them the key for them to redeem on their account.

Be wary though, unless they've changed things, you can not buy duplicates through GMG. Meaning you can only buy things once.

I already own the game in question (Walking Dead + 400 days) from another source (humble bundle) so duplicates are not an issue, so thanks!

They changed that a while ago. You can buy multiples for most games, I think.. but there might be some exceptions.
I just checked and none of the games I've bought in the past show a buy button on their respective store pages. All I get is a Download Game button (even on Steam games). There were a couple that the item page is a bit different (I guess equivalent to a different AppID) that did show it.

I just checked and none of the games I've bought in the past show a buy button on their respective store pages. All I get is a Download Game button (even on Steam games). There were a couple that the item page is a bit different (I guess equivalent to a different AppID) that did show it.
It's probably there but hard to see. On the right side of the download button you'll see "You own this game. Buy another copy"

fuck ing buncha Nancy Drew is on sale and it's below my $2 Prime Directive buying threshold.... fuck me why am I even considering buying dese.....
I have been waiting for the bundle on Steam to go on sale at 75% off or even 67% from JakeNome, so I just got the ones that weren't included in that bundle.

Unless I missed something, they are:

Alibi in Ashes

Captive Curse

Deadly Device

Ghost of Thornton Hall

Tomb of the Lost Queen

Now to wait until the summer sale when I can hopefully get the other 20 from the Steam bundle...

I have been waiting for the bundle on Steam to go on sale at 75% off or even 67% from JakeNome, so I just got the ones that weren't included in that bundle.

Alibi in Ashes

Captive Curse

Deadly Device

Ghost of Thornton Hall

Tomb of the Lost Queen

Now to wait until the summer sale when I can hopefully get the other 20 from the Steam bundle...
The rest of us will grab them in the Humble Nancy Drew Weekly next month. Thanks.

Alibi in Ashes

Captive Curse

Deadly Device

Ghost of Thornton Hall

Tomb of the Lost Queen

I did the same. Got the bundle some time ago on sale but was waiting to get the last few to fill in. Nice that I was able to get it 75% + another 20% off plus had a little over $3 in Playfire credits + no tax (I'm in WA and everything on Steam has sales tax).

The rest of us will grab them in the Humble Nancy Drew Weekly next month. Thanks.
I"ve benefited from other people taking one for the team, so I guess it's my turn now. They sound like they're decent point and click games, which I enjoy, so in a decade or so when I get around to playing them, it should be great.

bread's done
Back