Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Too bad they do not sell Rage steam codes :(

I guess this is a good thing seeing as the game is over 20gig. It would suck to download in the first place.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Too bad they do not sell Rage steam codes :(

I guess this is a good thing seeing as the game is over 20gig. It would suck to download in the first place.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I got a disc copy when it was on sale for $43 at newegg. Glad I did because it would take me 3-4 days just to download it :lol:. Sometimes saving money isn't always the best decision, lol.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Too bad they do not sell Rage steam codes :(

I guess this is a good thing seeing as the game is over 20gig. It would suck to download in the first place.[/QUOTE]

don't think we will see them either..

my heart just sank reading this

Talks with Bethesda fell through for the time being. We may get their titles in the future, but for now it's not very likely we'll be seeing Skyrim or RAGE before the end of the year.

http://forums.greenmangaming.com/topic/835/

Just a heads up to everybody; it seems (at least for me) that they "Refer a Friend" system now only gives you a bonus of $2 if your referral spends $2. There is no longer a $5 bonus for each you and a friend.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Just a heads up to everybody; it seems (at least for me) that they "Refer a Friend" system now only gives you a bonus of $2 if your referral spends $2. There is no longer a $5 bonus for each you and a friend.[/QUOTE]

Nice find. This irritates me, to say the least.

Yeah, I saw on NeoGaf they were looking to change that. A real shame. Though, I can't say I blame them, and I'm appreciative of all the credit I managed to get.

Red Orchestra - completely paid for
Dead Island - $30 of $34.xx paid for
Batman - Completely paid for

And I still have $56 in credit. Really hoping something good goes up, like a MW3 or a Skyrim or ... something. But I have a feeling I'll be getting Saints Row 3.

It's a real shame that all their contracts have fallen through. GMG was on such a high a month or two ago. They were really raking in the business. But they're just not getting any good games lately.

[quote name='mattcube64']Yeah, I saw on NeoGaf they were looking to change that. A real shame. Though, I can't say I blame them, and I'm appreciative of all the credit I managed to get.

Red Orchestra - completely paid for
Dead Island - $30 of $34.xx paid for
Batman - Completely paid for

And I still have $56 in credit. Really hoping something good goes up, like a MW3 or a Skyrim or ... something. But I have a feeling I'll be getting Saints Row 3.

It's a real shame that all their contracts have fallen through. GMG was on such a high a month or two ago. They were really raking in the business. But they're just not getting any good games lately.[/QUOTE]

I understand why they would do it, but to do it now, when the business is most likely terrible is just a really bad decision on their part. My whole reason for doing business with them was their pre-order discounts on top of the promo codes they were throwing out and the refer-a-friend $5 incentives.

Honestly, that was enough to make them a serious competitor with major digital distribution sites. Not sure if the money being raked in was good enough, but damn those were some good deals.

The good old days lol... That's some fucking crazy ass credit btw... I'm so jelly... :drool:

Looks like this is applied retroactively too. If someone signed up for an account using your referral but they haven't bought a game, it will switch to $2 if/when they buy something. I believe they said they were going to add a cap to the number of referrals as well, not sure if that is in yet.

While I am not a big fan of this I can understand why they did it. Apparently a lot of people were racking up several hundred dollars worth of credit and they don't want to be giving away free games all the time.

I ended up with about $45 credit from them and with their stock of games it was hard to even use that amount. The bigger shame in all of this is how poor the library of available games is now (especially for US customers).

[quote name='rybrad']Looks like this is applied retroactively too. If someone signed up for an account using your referral but they haven't bought a game, it will switch to $2 if/when they buy something. I believe they said they were going to add a cap to the number of referrals as well, not sure if that is in yet.

While I am not a big fan of this I can understand why they did it. Apparently a lot of people were racking up several hundred dollars worth of credit and they don't want to be giving away free games all the time.

I ended up with about $45 credit from them and with their stock of games it was hard to even use that amount. The bigger shame in all of this is how poor the library of available games is now (especially for US customers).[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree. This was a great company, and it really had something going for it, but unfortunately they've really taken a turn for the worse. I would love to see them blossom, but I guess that they couldn't handle that much attention lol...

NICE! You guys are gonna LOVE me! Found a promo code searching the net, 15% off code TECHB-ARGAI-NS015 site-wide! UPDATE THAT OP!

EDIT: Also, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North will most likely use Steamworks (Source: Eurogamer). Was able to pick it up for $33.96 with the discount code!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atreyuevr']NICE! You guys are gonna LOVE me! Found a promo code searching the net, 15% off code TECHB-ARGAI-NS015 site-wide! UPDATE THAT OP!

EDIT: Also, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North will most likely use Steamworks (Source: Eurogamer). Was able to pick it up for $33.96 with the discount code![/QUOTE]

Wow, good find. This just brought Disciples III: Resurrection down to $14.41. Lowest price I've seen so far. Good job and thanks!

They have started adding EA games today. So far they have BF3 for pre-order, BFBC2, BF2 and the Crysis series put up. It appears that they will be adding more through out the day. Due to contractual reasons, they have to show the price in pounds, but there are no country restrictions.

[quote name='IronSerif']Wow, good find. This just brought Disciples III: Resurrection down to $14.41. Lowest price I've seen so far. Good job and thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem. ;) What are CAGs for? :D

Crysis 2 for 14.99 is an excellent price. However, I'm not liking that it says on the store page: "Get Battlefield 3 for 39.99!" but when I add it to cart, it's 49.xx. Still a good price though.

[quote name='atreyuevr']NICE! You guys are gonna LOVE me! Found a promo code searching the net, 15% off code TECHB-ARGAI-NS015 site-wide! UPDATE THAT OP!

EDIT: Also, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North will most likely use Steamworks (Source: Eurogamer). Was able to pick it up for $33.96 with the discount code![/QUOTE]

I can't get that to work for Battlefield 3, I've emailed tech support, will see what they say.

Nice, I'm tempted to pick up Bulletstorm for $13 - $10 credit for $3.

Thanks for the code. I beat Crysis 2 already so I don't think I'll get in on that but I want to try out the DX11 stuff. meh

BF3 says no vouchers. I know in the past we've gotten lucky, but I don't want to wait and then them pull the game or something stupid. FINALLY an opportunity to spend the rest of my credit.

I had $36.xx in referral credit left, and BF3 comes out to right around $50 (rather than the $60MSRP).

Battlefield 3 for $13 and some change? Yes, please! Can't beat that :)

Only reason the code doesn't work with BF3 is because is says so on the page. =P "Vouchers will NOT work with this product."

Well I haven't heard good things about Disciple III so I'm going to pass on Disciple III: Resurrection for now. Pre-ordered Renegade Ops instead!

[quote name='IronSerif']Well I haven't heard good things about Disciple III so I'm going to pass on Disciple III: Resurrection for now. Pre-ordered Renegade Ops instead![/QUOTE]

Arcade classic shoot-em-up gold with a graphics upgrade, yes please!

I'm semi tempted on Lord of the Rings War in the North. It looks neat, and is suppose to have at least 12-15 hours of game play. For just under $34 that is pretty good deal on a new release. My biggest issue is the release date, a week after BF3 releases and a week and a half before Skyrim lol.

[quote name='KaOTiK']I'm semi tempted on Lord of the Rings War in the North. It looks neat, and is suppose to have at least 12-15 hours of game play. For just under $34 that is pretty good deal on a new release. My biggest issue is the release date, a week after BF3 releases and a week and a half before Skyrim lol.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? =P Show GMG some love! ;)

[quote name='atreyuevr']Who cares? =P Show GMG some love! ;)[/QUOTE]

If BF3 wasn't out by then I would without a doubt. But I'll be playing that like a madman till Skyrim and then juggle those two. Now if GMG had Skyrim up for preorder they'd have my money already, but sadly it seems their talks with Bethseda have feel through :(

@atreyuevr - that matters to me because I am TERRIBLE with backlogs. I've been working on it going back from two years and if I had purchased games when I wanted to play them I could have saved myself tons of money rather than buying now, end up not playing b/c of other games I wanted to play more.

for example, I bought Bioshock 2 on release like $35 on steam after some package deal I forget... I just beat the game TODAY lol. I've seen it really cheap too since then. That's my fault, yes so now I make sure I will be playing a game if I plan to purchase it =)

[quote name='aznguyen316']@atreyuevr - that matters to me because I am TERRIBLE with backlogs. I've been working on it going back from two years and if I had purchased games when I wanted to play them I could have saved myself tons of money rather than buying now, end up not playing b/c of other games I wanted to play more.

for example, I bought Bioshock 2 on release like $35 on steam after some package deal I forget... I just beat the game TODAY lol. I've seen it really cheap too since then. That's my fault, yes so now I make sure I will be playing a game if I plan to purchase it =)[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah don't take my advice. My backlog is about 300+, growing by about 90% in the past 3 months lol... Dunno what came over me. I love buying games I guess lol... Still buying games haha.

rather tempted to get Bulletstorm and BF3.

was about to bite on LOTR but it has no local co-op for PC, only consoles have that

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Crysis 2 for 14.99 is an excellent price. However, I'm not liking that it says on the store page: "Get Battlefield 3 for 39.99!" but when I add it to cart, it's 49.xx. Still a good price though.[/QUOTE]

the first amount is in pounds, it gets converted to dollars when you checkout.

[quote name='triforcer']the first amount is in pounds, it gets converted to dollars when you checkout.[/QUOTE]

So many people overlooking this detail lol...

[quote name='atreyuevr']Use Hamachi. ;)[/QUOTE]

hmm but i would still need two copies of the game to play with my brother :/

[quote name='wilflare']hmm but i would still need two copies of the game to play with my brother :/[/QUOTE]

You can get a whole $2 off of 2 if you refer him! =P

[quote name='triforcer']the first amount is in pounds, it gets converted to dollars when you checkout.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='atreyuevr']So many people overlooking this detail lol...[/QUOTE]

It's dollars, not pounds. I think you're the one overlooking the details...

2eitG.png

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']It's dollars, not pounds. I think you're the one overlooking the details...

2eitG.png
[/QUOTE]

Someone reported Crysis as being $14.99, it's actually 12.74 Euro, or $19.88 in USD. Dunno where you're getting that pre-order thing, but please link me! Prices are supposed to be in Euros, and converted during checkout, for EA games. You're probably looking at a different game, one that isn't contractually bound to be exclusively offered on the UK site.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']It's dollars, not pounds. I think you're the one overlooking the details...

2eitG.png
[/QUOTE]

You have $10 of credit ;)

It's showing you what you can get the game for using your credit.

[quote name='mattcube64']You have $10 of credit ;)

It's showing you what you can get the game for using your credit.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Nice observation. Didn't catch that.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm seeing the USD amount now, didn't see it at first. Game price is still in Euros though, not sure if he seen that.

Yk6Q6.png

I wish I had credit :/

Not true - I have no credit and it says $39.99 for me as well, until I put it in the basket and it says $49.12 (converted from GBP 31.49)

[quote name='Taras']Not true - I have no credit and it says $39.99 for me as well, until I put it in the basket and it says $49.12 (converted from GBP 31.49)[/QUOTE]

Lol... Then it's not $39.99 then, is it?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Wouldst thou like it on a silver platter? Seriously man, it's on the front goddamn page.

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/shooter/battlefield-3-limited-edition/[/QUOTE]

Calm down bro, no need to get flustered over this. Go to the kitchen, drink some milk (does a body good), think about how silly you're being, and come back with a reply to this message.

Unfortunately I still see 31.49 Euros, so you must be somewhere in Canada, where the currency is irrelevant.

Don't know if someone mentioned it already, but it sounds like EA titles are restricted to UK now: http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2011/10/ea-games-cornered-to-uk/
I'm glad I've bought BF3 already yesterday evening, as the price may raise now if it gets available again.

I'm still figuring out if I should buy DX:HR with that 15% coupon or not, as I'm really bored at the moment.. Is there some place where I can get it cheaper?

@mkasu you can probably find it cheap on ebay as it came free with many AMD GPU purchases. Check the PC trade forum here if someone has an extra key for sale. All register on steam.

Well I've got a problem with buying steam keys on ebay, as I've got way too many games on my list to lose.
But I'll keep an eye on the forum thread, thanks!

Looks like EA games got pulled down from all regions except UK right now. No idea what the f is going on with these guys anymore.

bread's done
Back