Gripshift (PSP) $10.80 Shipped @ Overstock.com

kell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
165 (100%)
Gripshift is $12.00 at Overstock.com, $10.80 after using the stackable 10% off and free shipping coupons

Link

"Coupons: Right now there are stackable 10% off and free shipping coupons. Add an item to your cart and check the 'Yes, I have a GC or Promo Code' box. Enter 73622, then continue onto the next screen. Now backup to the cart screen again, uncheck the box and check it again. This time enter 85704. Continue onto the next screen and you should see 10% off and free shipping."

Coupons portion taken from the Overstock Deal O' the Day Thread, thank you little_krampy

oh hell, is there a way to take out the coupon? i remember i had a $10 off coupon and it was showing $10 off, but after inputting the coupon, it wont use the $10 off coupon. argh

They both worked for me. I had to enter one, then go to the next screen where I signed in, it took me to the summary page. Then I backed up a screen or two, unchecked the code box, rechecked it and entered the second code.

Try accessing the site not using the link. When I copied the link I may have been signed in still and that may be why it won't let you use the coupons. I will try and fix the link...

I had to sign up for a new account to get them to work, but now I've decided I'd rather put my $10 to a better game instead of a mediocre one just because it's cheap.

Gripshift is not mediocre imo. Its one of my favorite PSP games. I was going to snag a copy for a friend.

[quote name='kell']They both worked for me. I had to enter one, then go to the next screen where I signed in, it took me to the summary page. Then I backed up a screen or two, unchecked the code box, rechecked it and entered the second code.

Try accessing the site not using the link. When I copied the link I may have been signed in still and that may be why it won't let you use the coupons. I will try and fix the link...[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got them to work. I was trying to enter then at checkout.

Thanks OP. I didn't bother with the codes, as I thought they might invalidate the $5 discount that was already showing up in my account. Looks like a fun game.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Gripshift is not mediocre imo. Its one of my favorite PSP games. I was going to snag a copy for a friend.[/quote]

Seconded.

Apart from being a good game, it's also one of the best designed I've seen. There's a ton of stuff to unlock, and multiple goals and incentives for replaying levels. And the ability to skip levels you can't quite manage.

It's a shame this game didn't get more love and attention.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I had to sign up for a new account to get them to work, but now I've decided I'd rather put my $10 to a better game instead of a mediocre one just because it's cheap.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch that Gripshift is an awesome game. People just don't give it a chance because it's weird. It is by far my favorite PSP game. If you like Trackmania, you'll love this game. Buy it!

[quote name='blandstalker']Seconded.

Apart from being a good game, it's also one of the best designed I've seen. There's a ton of stuff to unlock, and multiple goals and incentives for replaying levels. And the ability to skip levels you can't quite manage.

It's a shame this game didn't get more love and attention.[/QUOTE]

Thirded, EXCELLENT game, 10.00 is a steal!

Thanks OP. Been waiting for a cheap price. It seems like the game has some decent downloads also and for 10.80 I couldn't pass it up. No matter how much I hate Overstock.

Dude you are freakin awsome about this deal. I am not a new customer and it worked for me. When you put in the first #s and when you go to the next screen go to my cart on the upper right side on that page and click on that then put the 2nd #s in and go from there. 10 bucks now that is a Cheapass Deal. Reviews are very good also. Thanks op. Dudes and Dudets just keep on trying to get this ordered..................

Thanks OP. Just ordered. Got both coupons to work (and I'm not a new customer). Like others have mentioned, I suspect those having probs are putting the codes in the "Enter Gift Card Number" blank, and not the "Enter Promotional Code" blank. Or maybe Overstock's site is just glitchy.

In any case, I think I'll like this game. And the price is certainly right.

Just ordered a copy. It looks very good actually (good reviews on GameFAQ's.com, and the reviewers are usually pretty honest). Thank you very much OP.

Thanks OP! Just ordered a copy for myself... :)

To those having coupon trouble:

I tried applying the coupons and ordering this thing about 5 or 6 times yesterday and gave up; and yes I was putting the coupon in the right box. Tried again this morning and no luck either - until I used INTERNET EXPLORER. Then it worked exactly as the OP stated. So anyone having trouble applying coupons and using only Firefox might want to try it with IE.

I'll second that this game is very good and want to add that if you like
super monkey ball you'll probably like this as well.

It plays alot like smb except instead of tilting the world you drive buggys.
Gripshift also has many minigames to unlock just like monkey ball.

I just ordered this and a Sudoku game. Could only get the 10% off to work, - no free shipping, despite trying IE and Firefox.

Just ordered, coupons worked perfectly.. thanks OP. I've curious of this game for awhile now, IGN gave it a pretty decent score.

[quote name='klingon666']just got mine in the mail today. Got to rip it and play it!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I received mine in the mail today as well. Unfortunately it requires PSP update version 1.52 and in order to keep my "homebrew" games I can't play it. I have to keep it at 1.50. Damn I have a lot of games that fall under this category. Anyone know of a site that can have homebrew for a later version?

[quote name='cruzincontrol']I received mine in the mail today as well. Unfortunately it requires PSP update version 1.52 and in order to keep my "homebrew" games I can't play it. I have to keep it at 1.50. Damn I have a lot of games that fall under this category. Anyone know of a site that can have homebrew for a later version?[/quote]

Is there a list somewhere of psp games that require a firmware update?

[quote name='cruzincontrol']I received mine in the mail today as well. Unfortunately it requires PSP update version 1.52 and in order to keep my "homebrew" games I can't play it. I have to keep it at 1.50. [/quote]

Damn it! I knew it was going to come to this. I just downgraded my PSP to play homebrews as well. I think I am eventually going to have to get another one to upgrade and play PSP games on and keep one at 1.50.

I believe that if you want to go to a higher version and still play homebrew you have to have GTA and use the save trick.

you can still play it on 1.5. you can even use that "runumd" program around to get it to run. the umd can load in fastloader too

[quote name='Wario64']you can still play it on 1.5. you can even use that "runumd" program around to get it to run. the umd can load in fastloader too[/quote]

Fastloader is a great way to get around the firmware upgrades for Gripshift and Frantix. Still at 1.5 and not lookin' to change.

Dunno what I'm going to do with Me and My Katamari, though. :cry:

Oh well, I ordered Gripshift from this deal...opened the package today, and they sent me Syphon Filter Dark Mirror by mistake! Deal of the week! :)

FS

bread's done
Back