= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrshllJcb']Kinda off topic but does anyone know if Hard Reset has been in any sort of indie bundle thus far? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It was in Indie Royale earlier this year. Great bundle IMO. It was the Extended Edition or whatever so you got all the new stuff on it.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Here's a free Manor of the Damned Desura key for my CAG's: GRPS-0-0J9HQ-B4NIT-L2NN0

It'd be nice if you post after using but I can't force ya. I already had it from the Indie Gala Mobile.[/QUOTE]

got it, thanks

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']It was in Indie Royale earlier this year. Great bundle IMO. It was the Extended Edition or whatever so you got all the new stuff on it.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, damn! looks like I'm gonna be waiting for a sale on steam, or find someone in the trading forum with an extra key most likely

[quote name='warreni']Freebie

Cryostasis:
2J6JV-FAMKP-Q4TX7
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It was just what I wanted!

Passing it forward: Quote for keys. ALL USED!
Bunch of Heroes
Hacker Evolution
Zero Gear

[quote name='pantsattack']Thanks! It was just what I wanted!

Passing it forward: Quote for keys.
Bunch of Heroes
Hacker Evolution
Zero Gear[/QUOTE]

I took Hacker Evolution, thanks. Passing something forward as well.
Broken Sword 3

[quote name='dbolt']I took Hacker Evolution, thanks. Passing something forward as well.
Broken Sword 3[/QUOTE]

I don't see where you guys hide the keys! I've always wanted to do this, not taking the keys, just wanna know how it's done! Lol...

[quote name='Severose']I don't see where you guys hide the keys! I've always wanted to do this, not taking the keys, just wanna know how it's done! Lol...[/QUOTE]

Click quote and look at the quoted text

Is it sad the only reason I bought this bundle was in hopes the Demon Summer movie gets released as a bonus?

Dear god that movie looks amazing (as in so bad I am going to laugh my ass off the whole way through).

[quote name='M3wThr33']Click quote and look at the quoted text[/QUOTE]

I'm doing that! Lol... I see nothing but the original post content. :cry:

[quote name='pantsattack']Thanks! It was just what I wanted!

Passing it forward: Quote for keys.
Bunch of Heroes
Hacker Evolution
Zero Gear[/QUOTE]

I got Bunch of Heroes. Thanks!!

[quote name='Severose']I'm doing that! Lol... I see nothing but the original post content. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[ EMAIL="place code here"]Broken Sword 3[/EMAIL]

EDIT: Note the space between the first bracket and the start of the word email. That shouldn't be there if you want it to be hidden. I had to put the space there so it would show up in my post.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Oh god, this sounds amusing. I have this weird love with bad horror movies :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, the first like 10 minutes of that movie feature the most entertaining/funny chase/fight scene I have ever seen in any movie. I got it in one of those 10 movies for $5 wal mart halloween dvds...lol

I guess I should continue to pass on the fun (lets see how long we can keep this chain going)... here's a code for Worms Pinball

B90VW-36J38-QK0IX

[quote name='dbolt']I took Hacker Evolution, thanks. Passing something forward as well.
Broken Sword 3[/QUOTE]

Got Broken Sword, thank you.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Seriously, the first like 10 minutes of that movie feature the most entertaining/funny chase/fight scene I have ever seen in any movie. I got it in one of those 10 movies for $5 wal mart halloween dvds...lol[/QUOTE]
Oh god, if I ever get to a wal mart in the next week I will look for that pack :lol:.

[quote name='The End'][ EMAIL="place code here"]Broken Sword 3[/EMAIL]

EDIT: Note the space between the first bracket and the start of the word email. That shouldn't be there if you want it to be hidden. I had to put the space there so it would show up in my post.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it, thanks! :D

Tossed a 5 on it, I'm a sucker for anything horror related... And if you are looking for bad (great) horror movies, try a double bill of Troll 2 and Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2. Imbibe your substance(s) of choice; entertainment guaranteed (note:guarantee is not an actual guarantee)

I quite liked Silent Night, Deadly Night the original....not bad....may have to see the 2nd...wont touch troll 2 though...looks boring as heck and stupid....i want a cheese fest not a bore fest!

[quote name='speedwerd']Just hit 2500 sales, so go redeem your comic and award winning movie, lol.[/QUOTE]

The comic download link is still broken, waiting for them to fix. The link for the movie works, however.

hmm, never finished Cryostasis when it came out. Bought it for $5 on disc. Was curious about Anna, but the reception to that was kind of meh. Not sure if they're worth $4 to me. I have a few days to decide I guess.

[quote name='sunghost']If you bought Be Mine 5, check your download page. Dreamscape Desura keys were finally added.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, broseph. ;)

[quote name='sunghost']If you bought Be Mine 5, check your download page. Dreamscape Desura keys were finally added.[/QUOTE]
damn my cheapass only paid a dollar for that one.

Strange, it's not there on my page.

Frankly though, I'm not sure if I even care enough to send support an email asking them to fix it for me. I didn't even remember that I paid enough to get the game until Sunasun's & your posts caused me to go check.

Thought I would post this for anybody who wants to add to their ebook collection, considering there is less than a day left on this bundle

http://groupees.com/bigbang

For 1 dollar minimum, you get 4 stories/ebooks for your tablet or whatever, .epub + .mobi formats. You have to redeem your books through the site given (http://storybundle.com/redeem)

There is an extra of 7 dollars minimum, but you only get 3 other ebooks.

[quote name='speedwerd']Thought I would post this for anybody who wants to add to their ebook collection, considering there is less than a day left on this bundle

http://groupees.com/bigbang

For 1 dollar minimum, you get 4 stories/ebooks for your tablet or whatever, .epub + .mobi formats. You have to redeem your books through the site given (http://storybundle.com/redeem)

There is an extra of 7 dollars minimum, but you only get 3 other ebooks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this.

[quote name='Severose']Thank you for this.[/QUOTE]
No problem, also found this on their site if any one has a Kindle.

Easy delivery. It's super convenient to get these ebooks onto your reader of choice—just download and sync. Better yet, if you have a Kindle or Kindle-enabled tablet or smartphone, we can send the books directly to your device. No computer required.

I haven't really been following the chat on Groupies page. Has there been even the slightest hint that there might be another bonus game goal added? I'm on the fence about going in for the $1 tier to get a copy of Legendary at the moment.

bread's done
Back