= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoder I bought that Games Rage bundle but I think I was like one of 5 people that did. That bundle was obscure as shit. And at that time even the developer didn't think Cinders would get in. They were already turned down by Valve once in the pre-Greenlight days and the dev wouldn't even list it on Greenlight. I and some others asked him and he said no. He seemed to think it was pointless and maybe was a little offended at getting rejected previously too. Somewhere along the way they changed their minds though.

That Humble it was in an expensive tier. I feel like I never buy the expensive tier Humbles anymore. Except in extremely rare cases I'm $1 or GTFO because the value you get when you go up tiers is just not that good unless those higher tiers all have amazing games that you don't own yet.

Anyway, I like Cinders. It's really unique. There's hardly any western visual novels. It's got really nice art and some decent minor animation that adds to the feel. It's an interesting take on the Cinderella story and there's a lot of different ways you can go with it. For anyone who doesn't have it yet and is even remotely interested I say go for if Groupees runs it. It's a great game.

Haven't gotten my key either. Give 'em hell!

Well you'd better write in (or I guess try to sit in their chat room if you're awake on Euro time) because J-Capp (Thom) and the dev seem to think everyone should have them now.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/340330/discussions/0/616198900651489585/#c613948093871137496

*Edit: Supposedly Jonny is going to look into it tomorrow. I hope he remembers :p

http://steamcommunity.com/app/340330/discussions/0/616198900651489585/#c613948093871242869
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Me either! I already had to contact them once today so I really need to devote all of my hell to that matter. This key business is wearing me down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Me either! I already had to contact them once today so I really need to devote all of my hell to that matter. This key business is wearing me down.[/SIZE]
It really is getting to be a huge pain lately. It's getting to be less developers being assholes and trying to worm their way out of commitments and more incompetence, laziness and general half assery on the part of the bundle sites these days.

I really is getting to be a huge pain lately. It's getting to be less developers being assholes and trying to worm their way out of commitments and more incompetence, laziness and general half assery on the part of the bundle sites these days.
You just really shouldn't need to be so proactive about this stuff. The keys should just magically appear at the appropriate time with a nice email notice saying "Hey. We've come through for you yet again. Please take this shiny new key and apply it to your Steam account." Why is that so hard?

No pre-order for BM17? I guess that means Groupees is highly confident the bundle will sell due to the quality of the games.

Alien Destroyer Scorch seems to think that the new hint (scott was here) is for Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Another repeat

Groupees Casual 2 preorders are up.

For comparison, this is a link to the first casual bundle.
From that bundle, Luxor Evolved and Samantha Swift are both good games. I suppose if the price is right you could get always get lucky. Casual stuff doesn't automatically turn me off -- I've got quite a bit of it -- but there's a whole lot of DRM-Free going on in there. Makes me not want to pre-order.

Well, that and the fact that Groupees pre-orders aren't normally good.

Do we have any educated guesses for the hints on the Be Mine bundle coming up?
Girl with earring = Majestic Nights

Guy (NO NOT A PIG) with scarf = Last Inua

D x D x D = Deep Dungeons of Doom

Pink book = Cinders

Scott was here = Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Texas = Bobby seems to think it's The Real Texas

If all of these are correct, that's a lot of repeats.. Not sure if anyone made any close guesses for the eye or palm trees yet.

Girl with earring = Majestic Nights

Guy (NO NOT A PIG) with scarf = Last Inua

D x D x D = Deep Dungeons of Doom

Pink book = Cinders

Scott was here = Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Texas = Bobby seems to think it's The Real Texas

If all of these are correct, that's a lot of repeats.. Not sure if anyone made any close guesses for the eye or palm trees yet.
I don't own 5 of those, isn't that being a little optimistic for groupees?

Well, you buy very bundle released :razz:. It looks like most were in BTA tiers that I skipped so it actually looks pretty good to me. Been a while since I bought a groupees.
Actually, nope. I skip many bundles. I got 1 from trading cheap bundle games and 2 from tremor. Only 1 I got from a bundle is The Real Texas.

This is the first Be Mine preorder that I'm hesitating to buy.

You just really shouldn't need to be so proactive about this stuff. The keys should just magically appear at the appropriate time with a nice email notice saying "Hey. We've come through for you yet again. Please take this shiny new key and apply it to your Steam account." Why is that so hard?
I just want it automagically added to my steam backlog account.

So keys for Biglands and Amygdala were finally added today but I'm still missing 4PM.

I wonder how much longer this is going to take. If the bundle wasn't only $1 I'd probably be a lot more annoyed.

How's your luck Palinn?

So assuming Cinders really is in this bundle, what are people thinking for what tier it'll be in? Probably low tier?

I've never actually bought into a Groupees pre-order before, but if there's a significant danger of Cinders getting put in a high tier (where I wouldn't buy it), I might actually go in on a pre-order assuming it's cheap enough.

So assuming Cinders really is in this bundle, what are people thinking for what tier it'll be in? Probably low tier?

I've never actually bought into a Groupees pre-order before, but if there's a significant danger of Cinders getting put in a high tier (where I wouldn't buy it), I might actually go in on a pre-order assuming it's cheap enough.
It's never been in a low tier before, so there's a medium risk. Dev has also never deeply discounted it on Steam. I don't think it's even hit 50% off. Just preorder it if you want Cinders, it's worth it.

So keys for Biglands and Amygdala were finally added today but I'm still missing 4PM.

I wonder how much longer this is going to take. If the bundle wasn't only $1 I'd probably be a lot more annoyed.

How's your luck Palinn?
It looks like I too have everything but 4pm. I guess we continue to wait.

bread's done
Back